Basilio and Flavia

Andreyas

It's too bad neither Basilio or Flavia have a child of their own whether they pair up or marry MU... it would've been quite interesting. But at least they can be father/mother to Mark. ^_^

Edited by Andreyas

I thought the same thing, as they're both two of my favorite units aesthetically and(as far as I can tell from their little bio blurbs) as far as their personalities are concerned.

Then again, it's also understandable that they wouldn't have children seeing how late in-game you get them. I'm sure it would make sense story-wise, but as far as gameplay and utility are concerned, both generations would be probably be far outclassed by every other unit the player has leveled in the meantime, including the children characters.

That said, I still plan on using both of them even if it requires extensive grinding because I don't really care to use units based on how "good" they are in comparison to others. All a matter of preference and playstyle. ^^ I'll definitely be exhausting every option I can for both(i.e. FlaviaxMU, BasilioxMU, BasilioxFlavia, etc.). I can't imagine what a child-parent support between Mark and Basilio or Flavia would be like. It kind of makes me smile thinking about it.

I am totally taking them to endgame, even if only as double for someone else.

Man I really want to read their mutual support.

Edited by Fat Bunny

Basilio and Flavia won't even marry. This is understandable, as they have probably "friendzoned" each other.

I can't imagine what a child-parent support between Mark and Basilio or Flavia would be like. It kind of makes me smile thinking about it.

Sorry to disappoint, but supports between children and parents are almost fixed. The parent will say something different to fit their own personality, but the child will always say the same thing, and the overall theme is always the same. In Mark's case, it's always about Mark trying to remember about the other parent (that isn't MU) and finally sucessfully recalling such memory.

Same for siblings support. The child characters will take a rather generic "Lucina's younger sibling" or "Mark's older sibling" role, saying roughly the same thing.

They seem awesome for 0% growths.

Not possible in FE13. Not without grinding for statboosters or something.

I mean, Lunatic causes most characters other than Krom, MU, and temporarily Frederick to not gain a ton of Exp, so the results are similar, and Basilio and Flavia seem like they should extremely valuable for the time they're available. That and their non-Mag base stats all go up by +5-10 on Lunatic compared to on Normal.

Basilio and Flavia won't even marry. This is understandable, as they have probably "friendzoned" each other.

Sorry to disappoint, but supports between children and parents are almost fixed. The parent will say something different to fit their own personality, but the child will always say the same thing, and the overall theme is always the same. In Mark's case, it's always about Mark trying to remember about the other parent (that isn't MU) and finally sucessfully recalling such memory.

Same for siblings support. The child characters will take a rather generic "Lucina's younger sibling" or "Mark's older sibling" role, saying roughly the same thing.

Well, that's a little disappointing, but I'd still do it regardless. I did read on the wiki that Basilio end up marrying each other if neither has married MU, though...

Well, that's a little disappointing, but I'd still do it regardless. I did read on the wiki that Basilio end up marrying each other if neither has married MU, though...

They don't have an S support, and their single ending involve each ruler trying to recruit either Lucina or Krom's team for their next tournament. So basically, they want to make Chapter 4 happen again, but nothing else is mentioned.

And no, they don't marry in the ending.

They don't have an S support, and their single ending involve each ruler trying to recruit either Lucina or Krom's team for their next tournament. So basically, they want to make Chapter 4 happen again, but nothing else is mentioned.

And no, they don't marry in the ending.

Firstly, derp at my typo there in that last quote. Basilio and Flavia*

Secondly, darn. That's even more disappointing. :<

Ah well... Thank you for clarifying that!

• 8 years later...

You are talking about the Avatar's child as "Mark" their name is actually "Morgan" since Morgan is a clear gender-neutral name and it works for either the Female or the male child. "Mark" is solely a male name, idiots. If you are not going to use the proper name of a character, do not talk about that character.

Edited by theFogThickens