Why is it the Best Game

Marich123

I, too, cannot fathom how the plot of FE6 can possibly be mentioned as a pro.

A lot of those pros and cons are inaccurate, though, some even contradictory.

Oh, I haven't posted in this topic otherwise.

FE7 is my favorite of the three, though I won't deny there is probably a lot of nostalgia there. Even so, FE6 would never win since it is infuriating on multiple levels. With its ranks, larger cast, and wider range of difficulties, I do find FE7 to have much more replay value than FE8, which is mostly just playing the separate routes and then fooling around in CC (which gets old fast).

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I disagree with all those points. And you're getting a few facts wrong about SS. Swiftsoles aren't buyable (in Fe6, they are). The post game doesn't just consist of only extra characters, you can use everyone and build their supports, ie not pointless. The extra characters are just that: extra (Fe6 also has them). You're not required to use them or anything, they're just small rewards for postgame. The whole "Emperor Vigarde's orders are law" motif of Grado was the main point of the story. It was something so unreasonable that everyone questioned why what was happening was happening. It instigated intrigue and mystery for the characters, and as a result, for the player too. They weren't collecting stones from the start, it was a plot twist found out after Grado's fall. It wasn't just typical bullshit like Fe6's "Bern is evil, they're invading everyone, we must stop them!" storyline with no interesting twists or thrills. Also, where does it say anywhere in the game that Formortiis is understood or the like?

Fe8's story itself may not be the best story in the series (that goes to 4 or 7 imo), but it's still definitely miles ahead of Fe6's because of a) It's at least a unique story, unlike 6's, and b) the characters in Fe8 greatly enhance the plot and makes it much more engaging, something Fe6's lame cast does not.

Like what? Everything ended up being "Bern instigated this".

FE8, sure it possesses a touching story. Then again so does FE6. Espcially, since Zephiel lost his trust in humans after his father's ungrateful acts. Fomorotis only was told that he is an evil being without any backstory as to why that he is. But Zephiel had a backstory as to why he did what he did to govern all of Elibe by force lol which makes it that much more in depth and actually taking better time to come up with a better excuse as to why that they do the things that they do. Formortis was never told as to why that he was evil in the first place with no backstory. Medeus did what he did as he grew sick and tired of how Manaketes were treated, and opted to go for the forceful approach instead of the peaceful approach. Needless to say, there was opposition to his methods even from other Manaketes, especially considering what his methods were. Julius was being controlled by Loptous which Medeus inhabited Loptous' body to carry out his ambitions. Yep. Julius wasn't really evil. He was only controlled easily because of him having Loptous's blood being his descendant.

Gharnef.

He actually was kind until the orb consumed his soul which lead to destruction. His heart was weak. Hardin's wasn't.

Hardin was evil, because Medeus inhabited his body as his resisted the Orb's evilness. It made him so easy to control after finding out that Nyna didn't love him.

And did you know that Gotoh and Medeus were once allied of the dragon tribe. That's how Gotoh knows so much about him. It's like a Zeus/Hera's infidelity thing like that kind of respect. That's why Gotoh doesn't go with you to battle Medeus in Book II. And that he doesn't come with you to battle Gharnef, because he was once his student alongside Miloah. Medeus took his anger upon the world after him and the Manaketes were being treated like outcasts and after his defeat of Anri. Gotoh was distant from humans, because Gharnef stole the Dark Orb out of jealousy of Miloah getting the Excalibur tome which consumed his soul (That's why Gotoh didn't give you the tome because your heart was weak) until a kind soul like Marth came into play. =)

He only helped you in Book I out of the goodness of his heart. Even though Medeus and him were once allied before until the Earth Dragon tribe was tired of being pushed around and being treated like crap. That was a reason to wage war taking your anger upon the entire world. Gotoh was the Messiah of that story.

See....

Backstories is why that those games were excellent. But FE8 was just a game with an unknown plothole as to why that everything started. And what dondon said is also why that FE6 was great. =)

Because the RNG is an ass like Thracia which was made on purpose to piss you off. Sure Emperor Vigarde's motives were unclear to make it interesting, but the fiend behind all the evils has no backstory which is what sets everything apart from being a good game. Only thing I was unsure of was whether Formortis was really evil, or misunderstood. Seems to me that he doesn't know any better and is just going on a rampage causing havoc for nothing. Only thing that this game is good for is the Creature Campaign upon which your former enemies now get along with you out of the blue just for kicks and giggles. Well...except for Selena who understood about Vigarde not being alive for some time. But she loved him anyway which is why that she didn't back down. Bern was evil, but it had a backstory as to why that they were which made it great. The only thing bad about FE6 is the RNG and music, but was still a good game! =)

FE8, sure it possesses a touching story. Then again so does FE6. Espcially, since Zephiel lost his trust in humans after his father's ungrateful acts. Fomorotis only was told that he is an evil being without any backstory as to why that he is. But Zephiel had a backstory as to why he did what he did to govern all of Elibe by force lol which makes it that much more in depth and actually taking better time to come up with a better excuse as to why that they do the things that they do. Formortis was never told as to why that he was evil in the first place with no backstory. Medeus did what he did as he grew sick and tired of how Manaketes were treated, and opted to go for the forceful approach instead of the peaceful approach. Needless to say, there was opposition to his methods even from other Manaketes, especially considering what his methods were. Julius was being controlled by Loptous which Medeus inhabited Loptous' body to carry out his ambitions. Yep. Julius wasn't really evil. He was only controlled easily because of him having Loptous's blood being his descendant.

Gharnef.

He actually was kind until the orb consumed his soul which lead to destruction. His heart was weak. Hardin's wasn't.

Hardin was evil, because Medeus inhabited his body as his resisted the Orb's evilness. It made him so easy to control after finding out that Nyna didn't love him.

And did you know that Gotoh and Medeus were once allied of the dragon tribe. That's how Gotoh knows so much about him. It's like a Zeus/Hera's infidelity thing like that kind of respect. That's why Gotoh doesn't go with you to battle Medeus in Book II. And that he doesn't come with you to battle Gharnef, because he was once his student alongside Miloah. Medeus took his anger upon the world after him and the Manaketes were being treated like outcasts and after his defeat of Anri. Gotoh was distant from humans, because Gharnef stole the Dark Orb out of jealousy of Miloah getting the Excalibur tome which consumed his soul (That's why Gotoh didn't give you the tome because your heart was weak) until a kind soul like Marth came into play. =)

He only helped you in Book I out of the goodness of his heart. Even though Medeus and him were once allied before until the Earth Dragon tribe was tired of being pushed around and being treated like crap. That was a reason to wage war taking your anger upon the entire world. Gotoh was the Messiah of that story.

See....

Backstories is why that those games were excellent. But FE8 was just a game with an unknown plothole as to why that everything started. And what dondon said is also why that FE6 was great. =)

Because the RNG is an ass like Thracia which was made on purpose to piss you off. Sure Emperor Vigarde's motives were unclear to make it interesting, but the fiend behind all the evils has no backstory which is what sets everything apart from being a good game. Only thing I was unsure of was whether Formortis was really evil, or misunderstood. Seems to me that he doesn't know any better and is just going on a rampage causing havoc for nothing. Only thing that this game is good for is the Creature Campaign upon which your former enemies now get along with you out of the blue just for kicks and giggles. Well...except for Selena who understood about Vigarde not being alive for some time. But she loved him anyway which is why that she didn't back down. Bern was evil, but it had a backstory as to why that they were which made it great. The only thing bad about FE6 is the RNG and music, but was still a good game! =)

Not that Medeus controlling Loptous controlling Julius theory. There is zero evidence to even hint that.

I'll be one of the first to say that FE8's plot isn't all that great but it is way ahead of FE6 in almost every regard, plotwise.

But Zephiel had a backstory as to why he did what he did to govern all of Elibe by force lol which makes it that much more in depth and actually taking better time to come up with a better excuse as to why that they do the things that they do. Formortis was never told as to why that he was evil in the first place with no backstory. Medeus did what he did as he grew sick and tired of how Manaketes were treated, and opted to go for the forceful approach instead of the peaceful approach. Needless to say, there was opposition to his methods even from other Manaketes, especially considering what his methods were. Julius was being controlled by Loptous which Medeus inhabited Loptous' body to carry out his ambitions. Yep. Julius wasn't really evil. He was only controlled easily because of him having Loptous's blood being his descendant.

Just because it's implied they have significant backstories doesn't mean anything if it's not expanded on in the actual game. Zephiel was completely one dimensional because we never saw anything about why he's doing what he does (Fe7 doesn't count), and the backstory we're given of him is minimal at best. He just acts evil. Compare this to Nergal, who's greatly expanded on by Athos (and his interactions with him) and who's death quote alone gives him more characterization than anything Zephiel does. Again, this is the same for Medeus, Gharnef, and Julius. They're not great villains because we don't see anything else from them other than them acting evil for the sake of needing an antagonist. Compare them to Alvis or The Dark Knight or even Hardin (although there was a missed opportunity with him imo), who blow them out of the water as antagonists.

Formortiis isn't that important and isn't the focus of the story. His possession of Lyon and how he changed him is. It's the same with Fe7's fire dragon. The dragons themselves weren't important, but Nergal's maniacal obsession with them was. Backstories don't mean anything if they're never expanded on. Telling us that Zephiel's father tried to kill him doesn't suddenly not make him an interesting antagonist if he's still just acting evil for the sake of being evil.

Only thing that this game is good for is the Creature Campaign upon which your former enemies now get along with you out of the blue just for kicks and giggles.

Didn't you just say you hated this?

Bern was evil, but it had a backstory as to why that they were which made it great.

I'd love to know what it is and why it's so great as you claim.

Edited by Constable Reggie

1. Just because it's implied they have significant backstories doesn't mean anything if it's not expanded on in the actual game. Zephiel was completely one dimensional because we never saw anything about why he's doing what he does (Fe7 doesn't count), and the backstory we're given of him is minimal at best. He just acts evil. Compare this to Nergal, who's greatly expanded on by Athos (and his interactions with him) and who's death quote alone gives him more characterization than anything Zephiel does. Again, this is the same for Medeus, Gharnef, and Julius. They're not great villains because we don't see anything else from them other than them acting evil for the sake of needing an antagonist. Compare them to Alvis or The Dark Knight or even Hardin (although there was a missed opportunity with him imo), who blow them out of the water as antagonists.

Formortiis isn't that important and isn't the focus of the story. His possession of Lyon and how he changed him is. It's the same with Fe7's fire dragon. The dragons themselves weren't important, but Nergal's maniacal obsession with them was. Backstories don't mean anything if they're never expanded on. Telling us that Zephiel's father tried to kill him doesn't suddenly not make him an interesting antagonist if he's still just acting evil for the sake of being evil.

2. Didn't you just say you hated this?

3. I'd love to know what it is and why it's so great as you claim.

1. Zephiel's parents never got along only because their marriage was forced when Zephiel's mom was nothing more than a noble peasant of Eturnia and is Louise's sister. They never got along, but was the only way to continue having Bern run at it's former glory. Zephiel went mad because his father tried to kill him in his bedroom out of jealousy of his sons talents when his father was nothing more than a scholar. And during some time after that with poisoned wine which would have succeeded if Murdock didn't suck the poison out of his body. He goes mad, doesn't care about the consequences. He only wants someone to finish him off in general. That's why he rages war. He is acting evil only because he wants to take all down with him till he ends up at the end of someone's blade. And with Medeus and the others, for good reasons is why that they had to be stopped. It's not just for simply needing an antagonist.

2. That's the only thing good that I can say about it.

3. Because some people see it as a very forgiving moment with the amount of pain Zephiel had to go through as a kid. That touching moment makes it rather worthwhile to play the game. It infuriated me at first because of him raging war for no reason, but he did it for a good cause as he is telling it to go to hell. He had no other road to turn too after he almost died twice by his father. This will not touch some people, yes, but it will with some others as it has with me. That's what makes it so great! =)

Edited by Katarina

Huh?

It's repetitive by putting in unlimited Swiftsoles for instance and that the post game is just completely pointless with characters that don't have any supports, or quotes. Since they are already dead. Carrying around the undead while fighting the undead isn't exactly my forte of wanting to do.

Err, that's not what happened to Zephiel at all. He wasn't suicidal, he was tired of mankind's ruling and wanted a return to form by trying to bring back dragons and have them rule again. And the only explanation we're given for this is that his father was cruel to him. It's pathetic that the main antagonist of a game needs to have another game in order to give him some characterization.

And you're missing my point. We're never shown any characterization of Zephiel. He acts evil, determined to bring back the dragons, and that's it. We shouldn't be told to empathize with the antagonists, we should be shown. And if not that, at least make them interesting in some way (Black Knight's relation with Greil and his personal interactions with Ike, for example). Zephiel has neither.

3) We're not shown any of that in Fe6. That should be a point for Fe7, not 6. Zephiel's a cardboard cutout of a villain if you take 7 out of the picture.

Edited by Constable Reggie

Huh?

Err, that's not what happened to Zephiel at all. He wasn't suicidal, he was tired of mankind's ruling and wanted a return to form by trying to bring back dragons and have them rule again. And the only explanation we're given for this is that his father was cruel to him. It's pathetic that the main antagonist of a game needs to have another game in order to give him some characterization.

And you're missing my point. We're never shown any characterization of Zephiel. He acts evil, determined to bring back the dragons, and that's it. We shouldn't be told to empathize with the antagonists, we should be shown. And if not that, at least make them interesting in some way (Black Knight's relation with Greil and his personal interactions with Ike, for example). Zephiel has neither.

3) We're not shown any of that in Fe6. That should be a point for Fe7, not 6. Zephiel's a cardboard cutout of a villain if you take 7 out of the picture.

All the reason to make it even more playable. He gave it to the dragons only cuz he wanted the world to die as he finds that humans are imperfect, selfish, gets driven mad to kill each other. He never saw anything positive in his life after Guinivere's fox got killed by her adopted father, Desmond. He wanted both. To die and to give the world back to the dragons. Zephiel was actually born from a different father and Guinivere was born from a different mother. So it's understanding that they would have such a family fewd. But having another game is nessessary as it simply cannot be settled with a handshake and a smile. And 7 was needed, because Japanese folks probably got infuriated for a man starting a war for no cause. The game is at least okay. 7 should merit best story-wise because of Zephiel's reasoning.

Edited by Katarina

I'm not even sure I understand your argument even more. Everything you mentioned is either a) told us, not shown us, or b) from Fe7.

How does Fe6 have a good story/villain again?

Guinevere explains right before Chapter 20, or X ends about some of what I've just said. 7 was needed to further enhance that particular story. She actually talks to Roy about it all through the course of Chapter 17-20/20X''s passing.

Edited by Katarina

Again, that's simply telling us. There's nothing in Zephiel's character that would indicate something like that happened if we were never told about it.

Roy:

"I wish to ask you something before we do."

Guinevere:

"What is that?"

Roy:

"I have been hearing rumors...that King Zephiel rose to the throne because he murdered the former king."

Guinevere:

"!"

Roy:

"I couldn't believe it. You tried to stop him even by casting away your nationality. If King Zephiel is such a mad individual as the rumors say, then why did you try so hard to find a peaceful way to end the war?"

Guinevere:

"......"

Roy:

"Princess Guinevere, I accepted the Fire Emblem not to use it in battle, but to try and find a use for it to end this war peacefully."

Guinevere:

"Roy..."

Roy:

"Therefore, please tell me the truth about the rumors..."

Guinevere:

"I...I'm sorry. Please...give me some time."

Guinevere:

"......"

Roy:

"Is something wrong, Princess Guinevere?"

Guinevere:

"...I have come to speak about my brother."

Roy:

"! ...Are you sure?"

Guinevere:

"Yes... I want you to know before we enter Bern...about the tragedies that have occurred. You asked earlier if my brother murdered the former king."

Roy:

"Yes..."

Guinevere:

"In short...it is true."

Roy:

"! Then King Zephiel indeed killed his own father to seize the throne..."

Guinevere:

"No!"

Roy:

"No? He didn't kill his father to get the throne?"

Guinevere:

"No... Our father was the one who tried to kill Zephiel first."

Roy:

"What!? Then King Zephiel..."

Guinevere:

"He...couldn't bear the abuse he was taking from our father. And so he..."

Roy:

"What... Why did..."

(Merlinus appears)

Merlinus:

"The Dragons are indeed are mysterious species... Hm? What is the matter?"

Guinevere:

"No...it is nothing. Perhaps later..."

(Guinevere leaves)

(Scene switches to Roy)

Guinevere:

"...We fight again today."

Roy:

"Yes. When we take this castle, we can use it as a base to launch attacks on Bern."

Guinevere:

"...Yes."

Roy:

"Princess... May I ask the reason why Bern's former king tried to murder King Zephiel?"

Guinevere:

"...Zephiel and I were born from different mothers. I am actually only his half-sister."

Roy:

"I heard that Zephiel's mother was the queen of Etruria."

Bingo#1

Guinevere:

"Yes. It was an arranged marriage to strengthen the tie between Bern and

Etruria. However, our father already had a woman he loved at that time. She

is my mother."

Roy:

"......"

Guinevere:

"The marriage between our father and Zephiel's mother was forced. Therefore, our father didn't love Zephiel's mother, and always thought badly of Zephiel." Bingo#1 ends

Roy:

"Then is that why the former king and King Zephiel had a bad relationship?"

Guinevere:

"No... Even then, Zephiel was always trying his best to gain our father's affection. He excelled in his studies and military training, and he was always trying hard. He grew to become a proud heir to Bern's throne."

Roy:

"Then why did the king try to..."

Soldier from off-screen:

"Master Roy! We are ready for the attack!"

Roy:

"All right, I'll be there in a minute! Princess Guinevere, I'm sorry, but..."

Guinevere:

"No, it is all right. Please be careful."

(Scene switches to outside)

Roy:

"Princess Guinevere, we will attack Bern now. So may I ask..."

Guinevere:

"...The rest of the story."

Roy:

"King Zephiel was an outstanding pupil is his studies, he was skilled in warcraft... He grew to be the perfect heir for the king."

Guinevere:

"That is correct."

Roy:

"But still, the former king did not look kindly at him."

Guinevere:

"In fact... Our father began to hate Zephiel because he grew to become such a brilliant and worthy youth."

Roy:

"What...is that supposed to mean...?"

Guinevere:

"Our father was a man of ordinary skill and intellect. Therefore, Zephiel's outstanding skill made our father cold towards him."

Roy:

"Jealousy...?"

Guinevere:

"And then one day, our father told Zephiel that 'the next heir to Bern would be Guinevere's husband.'"

Roy:

"What! That's awful!"

BINGO#2

Guinevere:

"But Zephiel was very patient. He said that he did not mind even if he could not gain the throne. But the people around us, who were looking forward to Zephiel's ability to be a good king, would not allow anyone else to be the heir. Pressured by the public, our father lost his patience at last, and..."

Roy:

"Decided to kill King Zephiel...?"

Guinevere:

"At a banquet, our father gave Zephiel a poisoned drink from his own hands. And that was the first and last cup that Zephiel took from our father. After returning to his room, Zephiel started to get sick. For ten days and nights, Zephiel lingered between life and death. But Murdock, Zephiel's teacher and loyal general, saved his life."

Roy:

"...The former king never did anything after that?"

Guinevere:

"No... But I have heard that he had plans to get rid of Murdock and Zephiel's mother as traitors. He was scheming to murder them all along with Zephiel. After hearing that, Zephiel made believe that he was dead. Our father then checked the coffin to confirm Zephiel's death. At that moment, Zephiel rose up from the coffin and...with his sword..."

Roy:

"......" Bingo#2 Ends

Guinevere:

"I was but a child then, so naturally I could not have understood what was going on. All I knew is that after our father died, Zephiel never smiled again. Until then, he was strict at times, but he was always a kind and loving brother to me. So..."

Roy:

"Princess..."

Guinevere:

"So I... At the bottom of my heart, I trust that Zephiel can change, that he can become that loving brother again. I...had to take action."

Roy:

"I...see..."

Guinevere:

"...But now, my brother is in a place where my words cannot reach him. Roy, please... Please stop him. Please stop him from inflicting pain and suffering to the people of Bern...and the rest of Elibe."

Exactly. This cannot be settled with words alone.

Roy:

"Even if it may resolve to the blade?"

Guinevere:

"...I have made my resolve when I entrusted this task to you."

Roy:

"I see. You have my word and loyalty, Princess Guinevere. I swear to the Fire Emblem that I will stop King Zephiel!"

FE7 was just there to supply the pictures. Everything in bold is perfect reason for all the acts that Zephiel has done.

Edited by Katarina

You didn't refute my point.

His motives were unclear in this game, but as to what Guinivere told Roy is what drove him mad and for this game's existence.

Edited by Katarina

For me I'd order it

1.Blazing Sword

2.Sacred Stones

3.Sword of Seals

A lot of things bother me about sword of seals, I didn't like how the only chapter objective was seize, I like rout and defend missions. Roy does not promote until very late in the game. Idenn, is absurdly easy for a final boss, in fact she's probably the easiest final boss in any game ever. Roy is the only one who can marry through supports and he can marry everyone, this isn't too big a complaint, but I do find it slightly irksome. I also found the characters to have received little development compared to 7 and 8, which is probably what bothers me the most about the game. 6 did have my favorite recruitment theme though.

As far as 8 goes, 8 was the first game I played, but the traversable map bothered me, being able to infinitely level made the game too easy. I thought the game was on the short side as well. Creature campaign and the Lagdou ruins was pretty cool though.Aall in all I just liked 7s music, characters, story and style better. The only thing that bothered me about 7 was the lack of a manakete class, but that's not really the end of the world. 7 was longer and harder than 8.

So in summary,

6 was too rough, lacking some features and nuances, 8 was too short and easy and I feel has an inferior plot and soundtrack to 7

7 is the winner in my book

Hmm... I'd like Blazing Sword because... EVERYTHING, REALLY LOL

Support conversations to story and characters, the variety of units is also welcome. :D

Now if only Lyn would get strength. Then I'm set. I'd like to go on about the other FE GBAS, but I hardly played FE6 and I had 'meh' feelings about FE8.

But FE8 was decent in its own way, too. Even if the plot was kinda.... er... yeah. I don't know why, but it didn't really click with me as much as FE7 had. Maybe because of the emotional levels of the games?

Well, FE6 is the most boring to play, I won't develop that point. It's the harer to get into, and you don't really gain that much.

The story is interresting, but not developped enough. It is certainly above FE8, at least at first.

Then, you have to decide if FE7' story makes FE6 better, or if FE6's story add to FE7's depth.

And seriously, being diffficult just for being difficult... I can't see the appeal in that. I want the challenge to lie in the strategy, not just in overpowered ennnemy. If I want difficulty, I'll play FE5, thank you. It have more variety, and more strategy required.

FE8 is the best game for a beginner, wuth absolutely zero reasons to screw it up.

It is the easier games to access. Everything is told to us in the game, characters are all well developped during the story, his replyability is absolutely obvious, and it is overall pretty fun. The thing is when you scratch the surface, you haven't that much. (More than FE6, maybe, even if it's debatable). Besides, being a standalone means the worlds never fully developped.

I really like it and, as a casual player, it's fun to play, but he doesn't add a lot.

FE7 is the one with the biggest replay value. That is maybe his biggest flaw. A lot of important point are left in Gaiden chapters and supports.

I won't talk about the infamous 19xx, but more about 16x/17x. On my first playthrough, I missed it. Problem : in the next chapter, Eli thanks Fargus for the travel. Wait... who is this guy ? There's also the fact that it contain the only dark mage.

But when you get through it, you learn about a really incredible and deep world.

Besides, it is the most interresting of the three to play gameplay wise. For at least one reason : Kishuna.

It's an awesome concept that sadly wasn't used again in any other game. 22x is a really fun map to play, with some strategy needed.

Besides that, it offer some variety in game play, and is reasonnabily difficult.

As my first game, I have mixed feelings between frustration and awe. And the traduction (at least the French one...) doesn't do justice to it, but it's truly a great game.

So, my ranking is

1. FE7

2. FE8

3. FE6.

Just as a side note, if it was more diversified gameplay wise, and (arguably) the story and characters were a little more developped, FE6 could become the best of the 3.

• 1 month later...

I don't think that FE7 has much replay value. What replay value it does have is really silly and forced. Why must you play through Eliwood mode and then Hector mode just to get Kishuna's full story? Fake replay value. Why are a few chapters completely missing from Eliwood mode? Fake replay value.

I don't think that FE7 has much replay value. What replay value it does have is really silly and forced. Why must you play through Eliwood mode and then Hector mode just to get Kishuna's full story? Fake replay value. Why are a few chapters completely missing from Eliwood mode? Fake replay value.

A lot of the chapters have different enemy placement/equipment/AI/etc. If that's not real replay value, I don't know what is.

A lot of the chapters have different enemy placement/equipment/AI/etc. If that's not real replay value, I don't know what is.

Not to mention, the cast is arguably likable enough to constitute as a reason for adding replay value. Maybe even enough to want to fill out the Support Library. Sure it might be seen as masochistic, but heh.