Why is Grima sentient and Evil *Spoilers*

Emperor Hardin

Perhaps.

It might explain why Gotoh told him to seek the Falchion.

After all, Anri wasn't the only hero of the liberation wars; Cartas was also fighting for Artemis and Archanea's sake.

I actually have a fairly detailed theory of why this is, somewhat related to the previous speculation that I've already posted here.

But it's a bit tinfoil hat and even more off topic. Perhaps I'll formulate up my various thoughts, suspicions,and wild theories and post a new topic for them.

Edited by Lhyonnaes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay... I Am new here (not to the series though though I have not played the Japan only games :( ) can not call my self an expert on this... and while it is established that the Earth Dragons suffered severe mental degradation, The level of the degradation could have varied by individual... I'm basing this on how dementia works... the greater one is before the fall the more that will remain after... this could mean grima might have been a powerful earth dragon who retained enough self(note Grima never really seemed fully together...)

My best guess is Grima's intelligence might have come from the the avatar, who was gifted in tactical knowledge and possessed by Grima in the future this sentience could be the result of just this or perhaps some of it might have come from Grima absorbing it from other human vessels after all we know little about the Grima of old that caused the war to reset the world...

The loss of total sentience would result in animalistic Earth dragons(maddness actually seems more fitting to their portrayal than lack of sentience)... animals are still able to breed so it is possible that grima could actually be a descendent of imprisoned earth dragons, one that was powerful enough to simply broke its way into this world... which could explain why he was able to be stronger than Medeus (could even be his son).

Also note that Medeus might not have been the most powerful Earth dragon or, perhaps the animalistic earth dragons imprisoned dueled it out over the centuries thus becoming more powerful than the were during the war...

Another concept maybe after years in isolation the Earth Dragons slowly began to regain fragments of what they lost... perhaps even with Grima gone others are beginning to stir remembering fragments of what the once were... (giving us future openings for FE games)

sadly this is all speculation as we have been given little to work with on this... and unless they tell us it will remain speculation...

Edited by Dragrath

• 4 years later...