What, an item? (Walhart)

Raine

What is this? Ha ha, an item!

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW MASTER!

You got a Log!

(I think I just died laughing yet again from this game... he's going to be the father of my next morgan just for that xD [and conquerer])

Edited by Raine

Also just got Walhart, making him an addition to my Spotpass team. His lines are pretty hilarious, and his stats are nice too. I like his support conversations with your Avatar, he so far was the only villain in the game I would recruit, due to the fact that he isn't a complete sadistic tool, (E.G. Gangrel.) and has redeeming qualities, and a really cool axe. :D

Yeah, just finished maxing him with the ultimate skills. Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Luna, Pavise, Conquest--. Good times, good times. Named my team after him. The Conquerors. Can't wait to pass that team around xD

The main site says the Morgan can inherit Conquest. :\

Conquest is a skill and can be inherited. Conqueror is a class, and cannot be inherited.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Conqueror is just basically a Great Knight so it's not like there's anything special. They just have better speed and resistance caps but not really even that much greater.

Plz, he's better than that. I compared Walhart to a maxed great knight MU and came to this conclusion:

str: +2

mag: +0

skill: +6

spd: +0

lck: +2 (was the MU's weakpoint) [42]

def: +1

res: +1

There isn't a stat Walhart doesn't beat a MU in with speed and mag being equal. Walhart ultimately has 12 more stat points than a MU and this is without 'stat +2' on either unit..

If you pair Walhart with Avatar and get Morgan, then reclass him to Great Knight, depending on your Avatar's asset and flaw, Morgan should have better caps than Walhart on paper (so you can make a pseudo-Conqueror out of him and go to town).

If you pair Walhart with Avatar and get Morgan, then reclass him to Great Knight, depending on your Avatar's asset and flaw, Morgan should have better caps than Walhart on paper (so you can make a pseudo-Conqueror out of him and go to town).

Walhart is my favorite character in the game and my favorite villain in the series. He has the best quotes too (see: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37708&view=findpost&p=2290119). I plan on marrying him to my avatar in my Luna+ run and making Morgan a GK. Although her speed would be kinda lacking so I made speed MU's best area.

Edited by Why so Sirius?

Also just got Walhart, making him an addition to my Spotpass team. His lines are pretty hilarious, and his stats are nice too. I like his support conversations with your Avatar, he so far was the only villain in the game I would recruit, due to the fact that he isn't a complete sadistic tool, (E.G. Gangrel.) and has redeeming qualities, and a really cool axe. :D

Gangrel isn't that bad, you know! Once he's recruited, he show signs of redemption and he's actually nicer to Morgan than Walhart.

As for Walhart, while I do like him because he can be hilarious and the supports with Avatar are nice (especially A and S with female Avatar) I do not like his interactions with Morgan, as he seem to be the worst possible father for him...

Gangrel isn't that bad, you know! Once he's recruited, he show signs of redemption and he's actually nicer to Morgan than Walhart.

I'm not sure what he says when he's recruited because I hated him so much that I killed him in his paralogue, but I can't imagine they could do anything to make Gangrel any less of a sadistic tool.

As for Walhart, while I do like him because he can be hilarious and the supports with Avatar are nice (especially A and S with female Avatar) I do not like his interactions with Morgan, as he seem to be the worst possible father for him...

well uh......that's pretty damn easy after reaading Walhart's support with him lol

Out of all potential parents, you can do worse than Gangrel in terms of how they treat Morgan.

That said, while Walhart is in (or treading into) BEST. DAD. EVER. territory, his supports with Morgan is hilarious!

I plead to differ. I find Gangrel way more amazing than Walhart, and I killed WALHART in HIS paralogue. I'm a guy, and don't see why girls would want their avatar to marry a big, cocky lobster. That's my opinion, by the way.

Gangrel is way more amazing than ANY of the other characters, in my opinion. Walhart is kinda interesting and there's many others characters I like too, but Gangrel is definitely my number 1 fav character of the 3 games I've played (PoR, RD and Awakening). There's something about him... and Female!Avatar/Gangrel is my OTP for Awakening. He's that amazing for me.

Gangrel is way more amazing than ANY of the other characters, in my opinion. Walhart is kinda interesting and there's many others characters I like too, but Gangrel is definitely my number 1 fav character of the 3 games I've played (PoR, RD and Awakening). There's something about him... and Female!Avatar/Gangrel is my OTP for Awakening. He's that amazing for me.

Finally, someone that agrees with me

I plead to differ. I find Gangrel way more amazing than Walhart, and I killed WALHART in HIS paralogue. I'm a guy, and don't see why girls would want their avatar to marry a big, cocky lobster. That's my opinion, by the way.

I really feel like turning this into a huge argument right now but I'll try to restrain myself and respect your opinion, even though it seems to be the total opposite of mine in every way possible. I just find someone who is determined to live without gods a lot more interesting than some deranged scumbag who likes to

Kill Ylisse's peace-loving Emmeryns just for the fun of it

But I suppose if you were some sort of religious fanatic you would hate Walhart for being all blasphemous and such. Then again, it doesn't make sense why you'd like Gangrel who is essentially a devil-worshipper.

Edit: Plus Walhart has some great quotes as I keep saying. Find one quote of Gangrel's that goes beyond the scope of "I wanna kill you cuz its fun and I'm evil". And no, the spotpass sidequests don't count IMO because they are just really forced ways of making the characters recruitable that are totally inconsistent with the character's development. Yes, I'll admit that Walhart's spotpass wasn't too spectacular either, but at least the in-game dialogue had you feeling some remorse for fighting him (especially after you find out he could have been an ally) whereas I'm still not seeing how anyone can play the game and feel any emotions towards Gangrel besides just wanting him to die a slow, painful death from the moment you meet him in chapter 5. Then again, there are some weird people out there who just hate the good guys and like the bad guys just for the sake of it.

Edited by Why so Sirius?

You... never read any of Gangrel's supports, didn't you? No, of course you didn't... If you did, you'll know that Gangrel never workshipped Grima. The whole Grima-workshipping thing was Aversa's idea. You'll also know that he is remorseful and that he want to be a better man. Also, from his supports with my Avatar, he seemed a bit more romantic than Walhart. He's also way nicer toward Morgan than Walhart. Other reasons why I like Gangrel more include that I find him funny, I like his design, I think he's kinda cute and I like his voice. But yeah, I'm the kind of weird girl who also have a crazy pirate-clown as her favorite anime character (my picture, Buggy the clown, from One Piece) so I'm not a great reference for what the other girls might think.

As for Walhart, as I stated before, he is an interesting character and he have many great quotes, but his supports with Morgan make him much less likeable, IMO. I still like him, but I wish I wouldn't have read these supports. I would like to forget about them, but I can't. sleep.gif