Well hello there! :D

totafan888

Good evening everyone!

The name's GaleForce! For my obvious love of the skill in FE: Awakening that goes by the same name. I played my very first FE game (Blazing Sword) on the GBA back in 3rd grade and needless to say I've fallen madly in love with the series ever since.

I have played and completed Sacred Stones, Sword of Seals, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and the recent Awakening. I've played but never finished Genealogy of the Holy War and Shadow Dragon...

I love learning new languages and am currently taking French in my university (having previously taken it in highschool). I am trying to self-teach Japanese and so I have very limited knowledge on Japanese grammar and vocab.

In any case, looking forward to getting to know the community! As always, spread the galeforce :D

Edited by GaleForce

Welcome to SF. Hope you enjoy yourself.

(guys don't start a Galeforce argument here of all places)

Seconded.

Edited by Jedi

Hey you two stop speaking what's on my mind :P:

Welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules~! (in your case, read them again after you're allowed to move) :P:

(end generic greeting)

Welcome to Serenes!

But Galeforce is mah life D:

Welcome to SF, ay you use your turn-advantage for the greater good. I enjoy learning and using new languages too, so forgive me if I make some grammar mistakes sometimes. English is not my mother tongue.

Welcome to Serenes!

I hope that's not a frequent thing 0_0

Welcome to SF, ay you use your turn-advantage for the greater good. I enjoy learning and using new languages too, so forgive me if I make some grammar mistakes sometimes. English is not my mother tongue.

It's awesome because I can do more than one good thing per turn :P No worries, English is not my native language too, we're all here to learn from one another!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I love your username. :3 Welcome to Serenes Forest, have a good time here! I just joined myself, literally a minute or two ago, so we're both quite new. See you around! :D

Edited by Sheep