Best critical/skill qoute, Serenes Forest Edition Day 2 Avatar (The Real One)

Saw the Gamefaq's version of this so I wondered what Serenes forest's favorite Crit quotes were if they were similar to Gamefaq's or if different.

Rules are simple: Vote for you favorite critical quote in the polls which will open from now to 0830 mountian time where the next day of polls will (hopefully) begin.

First up is the prince of Yliesse, Google Chrom

Note: For the Avatar this is where you vote not the other thread if you made a vote in the other thread it will not be counted unless you vote here.

The opening post will (eventually) show the previous results of each day and how many they got in total.

Chrom: Anything Can Change (37/62) 59.68%

Edited by ShinRPGamer

No Japanese quotes? :<

俺は負けん!"ORE WA MAKEN!" (I won't lose!)

運命を変える!"UNMEI WO KAERU!" (I'll change fate!)

本気で行くぞ!"HONKI DE IKUZO!" (Let's go for real! or Let's go! Actually I don't know exactly...)

これで終わりだ!"KORE DE OWARI DA!" (This is the end!)

I think these sound cooler and better. 8U I actually haven't heard any of Chrom's cut-ins in English yet.

本気で行くぞ!"HONKI DE IKUZO!" (Let's go for real! or Let's go! Actually I don't know exactly...)

I think these sound cooler and better. 8U I actually haven't heard any of Chrom's cut-ins in English yet.

you trying to outweeb Rey or something

I'm only a 1st-going-on-2nd year Japanese major, so I hope to weeb equal to Rey someday. Obviously.

As long as I have that capture card, Awakening-wise they never will. |D

Anyways, I voted the English equivalent... the "Anything can change!", because it's so ironic sometimes as you can see above. Especially when he activates it on a Counter mook on Lunatic+. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Edited by shadowofchaos

^only 'cause I'm broke just you wait til I'm rich one day

Well, I flipped into ENG for a bit to hear Chrom's cut-ins. Out of those, I like "I will not fail!".

I'm only a 1st-going-on-2nd year Japanese major, so I hope to weeb equal to Rey someday. Obviously.

You'll never outweeb shadowofchaos725, I'm afraid

Edited by Levant Fortner

Anything can change is my favorite one mostly because it fits so well with Lucina's "I challenge my fate!"

If only I could find an enemy that's capable of staying alive long enough for both of them to get in those skill/crit quotes in one battle.

In terms of sheer coolness, I'm going with: ''Your end has come.'' But in the context of the game, ''Anything can change'' Is kinda cool too ^^

I voted "Now I'm angry!" cause I just think it's awesome for some reason lol.

Same here. Although I like it when he says "Now I'm angry" and does little to no damage on a tough foe with a twig as his weapon. :)