Forever Alone

C.C.

Poor Gregor, I don't know with who to pair him :( ... And is him or Kellam (but then I will feel bad for Kellam Lol)

And for the childrens, the first time was Laurent, but that will never happen again, so Owain will be the forever alone from now, and in my MAvatar game, will be Kjelle I think :S

Kellam on my FeMU file. His paired ending makes me can't pair him with anyone, it's a bit depressing that he just disappeared. As for second gen, Gerome. Although his supports are great but I think he's better unpaired for me.

Next up on my MaMU file it's gonna be Kellam again and...I dunno about the last one yet.

Virion almost always gets paired in my files because he has wyvern rider in his set, and also I don't hate archers and just like using Virion... Oh well.

Libra is my #1 single man, even though I like him, has a really redundant class set with the people who would pair with him the best, so usually he's forever alone and I feel bad about it. Ricken has a fairly high chance of also being benched despite having a good class set, just because I hate his guts, and same with Vaike. Kellam was one of my original benchwarmers but I've warmed up to his class set so I try to work him in more.

Kellam- I just forgot about him, and i wasn't even trying to play along with that in game gag.

Gregor- I ran out of waifus to pair him up with :C

Edited by Moulder

Don't hate country bum, Donnel x Tharja bore a very healthy Noire.

Give him a chance, can't blame him when he's born in poor family right?

You could easily be farmin' dirt and get me to like ya.

If ya don't suck.

Nepheenee was just a wee country girl. I love her to bits. Why? She don't suck.

But oh no, that kid. He's unrecruitible on Lunatic+, damn near is on Lunatic. He ain't worth a second seal early either.

Tharja - she doesn't deserve a child due to how she treats Noire

Nah - she treats her husbands HORRIBLY

Virion - lol

pretty much everyone in the game except MU/Chrom/Olivia/Sumia/Morgan/Lucina/Cynthia/Inigo - I don't use them most of the time

Edited by Vapo

I just have to post the state of my two files for saving the grace of Kellam, Vaike, Donnel, Gregor and Virion, all of them named more than once, which are taken in both of them.

But wait a sec, if you skip two or more of them are some of you guys not getting all the kids? *shakes head in confusion*

Besides that I have never married Ricken, I don't train him really and he is so young it would be wierd, and Libra is double single too(*g*), but not because I don't like him just because of his classes.

Henry was not taken in my first platrough and in the current file Freddy is alone, but he's okay, he has enough stones to keep an eye on. xD

Woops: I forgot the second Gen itself.

Short anwser: Morgan. Without him/her it would be alway the equal amount of male/female, he/she is the only reason someone have to be alone anyway, besides their ending doesn't ad something interesting anyway. ^^"

Edited by Danaos

Tharja - she doesn't deserve a child due to how she treats Noire

...Logical failure has you being mean to Noire by denying her her existence to not be mean to Noire.

But wait a sec, if you skip two or more of them are some of you guys not getting all the kids? *shakes head in confusion*

Three will go unpaired if MaMU gets involved with a First gen.

Two guys will go unpaired if MaMU doesn't steal a bride.

One if FeMU gets involved, or if Chrom marries Maiden.

If Chrom Marries Maiden, and FeMU marries a guy, all first gen can be paired.

Second gen will be pair-able fully if either gender MU marries second gen.

It is impossible to pair everyone on one run.

Hah, didnt mean to say it wouldnt be possible(altrough marrying second gen char feels odd to me and if I ever start a female Avatar file I will marrying Chrom of course.)

Libra, Frederick, and Kellam. Those guys are who I'd consider to be forever alone.

The problem with Libra and Frederick is that they start out with very low stats. By the time you work them up to where they ought to be in terms of actually being good (fanboys/fangirls be damned), you would have probably already married all the females off to other potential fathers.

As for Kellam...I just don't see him working well with much of anyone else, really. Plus, he's got that whole invisibility thing going for him, so maybe it's just meant to be, y'know?

Edited by Karaszure

\

The problem with Libra and Frederick is that they start out with very low stats. By the time you work them up to where they ought to be in terms of actually being good (fanboys/fangirls be damned), you would have probably already married all the females off to other potential fathers.

As for Kellam...I just don't see him working well with much of anyone else, really. Plus, he's got that whole invisibility thing going for him, so maybe it's just meant to be, y'know?

Libra ctually have a very high stats when you consider that his competitor have arguably the worst growth in the game

As for Frederick, his low stats actually did not matter much when it comes to the resulting child. In reverse, free Luna >_>

Frederick - Don't like using him

Virion - Didn't raise him at all

Ricken - madde miriel marry someone else to fill my support log

You people keep on making me change my mind! Nice work, haha. I'm gonna leave Kellam as forever alone and have Freddy give his sovereign man seed to Panne. Besides, I already have done Kellam and Panne...

Virion, always forever alone lol... No one loves archers.

not true most people like archers. The best archer was Rebecca from Fire Emblem 7 as for virion its because of his personality that he is alone

Vaike

I never pair him as other characters have better options over him. You can already get the children and Morgan/MU to be better Zeal/Gamble/Despoil users anyway.

Stahl

Because Frederick is better for his modifiers and giving out the same things as Stahl does.

Panne

I never was fond of the Tangeel...nor will I ever. -.-

Libra

Never used him. I would prefer Kellam for his better defense modifiers and that he gives out the same Priest/Cleric War Monk classes as Libra.

Anna

Not worth giving up MU for this when MU is better to be with Donnel, Chrom, Walhart, or Aversa.

Henry

The guy is high and a tad insane. His victories give me the creeps. It's as if he's high on crack.

Say'ri

Because she really can only support with MU. -.-

Tiki

Because she really can only support with MU. -.-

Basilio

Never used him.

Flavia

Never used her.

Some children

Because they are broken enough as it is. Only do this with my utmost favorite children which are...

-Wood/Owain

-Morgan

-Cynthia

-Severa

-Laurent

-Noire

-Nah

Edited by ポーラ