Spirit Tracks (3DS)

Skyloft (Wii U)

Wily's Castle (Wii U)

Wii Fitness Room (Wii U)

Nintendogs (3DS)

Arena Ferox (3DS)

Unknown Grassy Area (Wii U)

Animal Crossing Stage (Wii U)

Anyone notice that virtually EVERY stage shown at E3 looks realitively competitive friendly, and we have yet to see a Gimmicky stage? Also if I'm missing a stage LET ME KNOW, I wanna keep this up to date.

Edited by TharjaAssault

And then there's one stage that's shown to be involving spikes smashing the ground apart as your flying through this ocean scene with land to your right. I'm not sure what that stage is based off of. Maybe Pilot Wings? It's shown in this video here, anyone know what it is?

That one's based on Super Mario 3D Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9FZvPWTgA8

And here's a list of all confirmed stages:

http://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_confirmed_stages_in_SSB4

Okay, cool. Anyone have any hopeful stages? Personally, I reeeallllllly want an endless ocean stage:

EndlessOceanReview3-620x.jpg

It would be so beautiful. And yes, it's a Nintendo IP.

I also really want a Sauria stage:

Ss06.jpg

We could finally get a non-SPACE BATTLE IN THE BACKGROUND SF stage. And, it would be beautiful.

Anyone notice that virtually EVERY stage shown at E3 looks realitively competitive friendly, and we have yet to see a Gimmicky stage?

I noticed that as well

As for potential stages, I think most people here want the final chapter in Awakening, including myself.

Other than that though, I'm confused to this day as to why there hasn't been a Bowser's Castle stage.

That would be some nice variety for Starfox actually.

Obligatory Grima mention.

Venus Lighthouse, if Isaac is in. It could go through a cycle from dormant > lit > crumbling (the fighters could fall from the top to the ground floor or inside and dodge occasional rubble) and then repeat like Castle Seige.

Tal Tal Heights from Link's Awakening! It doesn't need gimmicks, but I think it'd be funny to finally include Cuccoos and have one wander on stage every once in a while that when attacked summons his buds. But since there's already two Zelda stages on 3DS it's probably too much to ask for more.

I had more ideas for Brawl, I blame this on not playing video games much anymore :(

I hope there are at least some stages that do have hazards, I found a lot of stages in previous games that had them pretty cool.

Hmm... if there was one stage I could have in these, maybe Outer Haven from MGS4?

Edited by Liquid Snake

One thing I've noticed about what may be the new Battlefield.

In the Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer and Villager reveals, we saw a lot of gameplay on a stage that looks similar to Brawl's Battlefield. The stage was slightly smaller and didn't feature the usual three platforms though, which is kind of odd considering that Nintendo has long been aware of the pattern's significance in competitive play.

Recalling Brawl, however, we saw Battlefield gameplay for both Sonic and Snake's announcement trailers, which seems to suggest that this new SSB4 Battlefield we're seeing is here to stay. Thoughts?

I'm personally hoping for Bowser's Castle, a Mario Galaxy level (I'm not picky since all the areas are rather breathtaking and beautiful), the Donkey Kong Country Returns Factory (I also would enjoy a Tropical Freeze level if they somehow developed one), a level from Kirby's Return to Dream Land (I'm hoping Nutty Noon, and Alternate Dimension, or Magolor's arena complete with the epic second phase music, even if the hazards are ridiculous), N's Castle, a new F-Zero GX level (I'm not very picky for this one), an Akanean Fire Emblem level (I really think it's time Marth got to fight on his home turf), and an actual level for R.O.B. (if he returns, but that's quite likely seeing how retros returned for Brawl).

As for what's likely, I'm not really sure. I guessed Skyloft, and they had it. N's Castle seems likely, as does the Comet Observatory. An Other M level is also likely, since they're using Samus' Other M form. I'm guessing Tellius will get a level (though I really think Akanea deserves one first).

Other than that though, I'm confused to this day as to why there hasn't been a Bowser's Castle stage.

This. So much.

I'm liking most of the stages so far. Looks like a good mix of crazy and normal stages to me. Brawl was severely lacking when it came to less chaotic stages IMO.

Also, if you watch the reveal trailer and go to when Pikachu first appears, we might be getting a sneak peak of what the next Pokemon Stadium looks like.

I'm hoping they'll have more advanced stage physics. The Punch-Out boxing ring (I'm assuming that'll be the attached franchise) would be interesting if the ground itself had a bit of a bounce to it for what is otherwise a very flat stage. Pokemon Stadium with even more stage effects will be interesting too. I do want some stages like Pokefloats in that there are no harmful hazards in and of themselves, but that players will have to platform through a moving level. Also, the Super Mario 3D Land stage DEFINITELY had spike hazards shown destroying parts of the stage. I'd say that Brawl stretched a little too far into "fatal deathtrap stages" than I'd like... something like Spear Pillar was a bit too intense for me since I do not deal well with stages that flip around controls.

Also, the idea of having an underwater Endless Ocean stage would be cool so long as the physics don't become too slow. It might not be realistic to fight at nearly-full speed underwater but too much drag would stop being fun.

Personally I'd like to see a stage based on Bionis from Xenoblade. Gaur Plains with a view of the sword of Bionis would be a pretty nice basic stage.

I'd like a Mario stage based on the Mario 3 Airships. It could be a mobile and chaotic battlefield and at the very end a random koopaling tries to mess with the players. Then it loops

[This is for those of you asking for a more chaotic stage :P]

Edited by Jedi

WELCOME MARIO GALAXY! is what I'll say when we get our Mario Galaxy stage.

The Observatory. Gusty Garden. Good Egg. Battlerock. Honeyhive. Beach Bowl. Melty Molten. Toy Time. Snow Cap. Bowser's Galaxy Reactor. Yoshi Star Galaxy. Throwback Galaxy (this would be awesome haha). Cosmic Cove Galaxy. Anything because these games are awesome.

cept for that lameo Starship Mario. =/

WELCOME MARIO GALAXY! is what I'll say when we get our Mario Galaxy stage.

The Observatory. Gusty Garden. Good Egg. Battlerock. Honeyhive. Beach Bowl. Melty Molten. Toy Time. Snow Cap. Bowser's Galaxy Reactor. Yoshi Star Galaxy. Throwback Galaxy (this would be awesome haha). Cosmic Cove Galaxy. Anything because these games are awesome.

cept for that lameo Starship Mario. =/

I only want Galaxy Reactor, Gusty Garden, Battlerock and Cosmic Cove if the corresponding theme comes unlocked with the stage.

I've already listed the stages I want most in other threads, but I'll do so here too. :D

Kauku Caves (FE: Radiant Dawn)

Riven Bridge (FE: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)

Treacherous Mansion (Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon)

Rainbow Road (Mario Kart Wii) or Rolling Coaster Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy 2)

Gusty Garden Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy 1)

I say or for Rainbow Road and Rolling Coaster Galaxy because the latter is based off of the former and is similar. I'd go for either of these or both. ^^

What kind of levels would you want from smaller franchises that won't get a playable character?

Like, Hanenbow, or Endless Ocean?

I think I'm a minority here, but I loved the Hanenbow stage from Brawl. The challenge for it was annoying, but the stage itself is beautiful. I hope it stays.

Eh, I'm not really sure about unrepresented franchises or which stages from Brawl I'd like to see come back. I can't see Castle Siege returning unless SSB4 does what Brawl did and enable stages from the previous game to be played on.

But I DO want stage builder to come back and with more options! How about that, guys? :D I say that you should be able to use pictures you take with the 3DS as backgrounds and then use certain tools to create platforms and such. I got this idea from the old Dogz PC game series, where you could take a photo and use it as a location to bring your dogs. You used some tools to create platforms and such so it looks like your pets are walking on your dresser or something. This would be so awesome to see in Smash Bros.! And then, you can transfer your stages between both versions of the game for the most fun!

Also guys, how would you make your most wanted stages work? I know exactly how I'd want Treacherous Mansion to be! It would work like Castle Siege does in Brawl. That is to say, the stage would start at one area and then transform into another part of the stage after awhile. Treacherous Mansion would begin in the lobby area where the E-Gates are located, then go on to take the players to the jungle room, ancient room, ice age room, dark age room, etc.

Kauku Caves would look just like it does in RD, but with some rocky platforms, and a hazard of flaming rocks falling down every now and then to do damage, just like in RD!

Riven Bridge would work like Eldin Bridge in Brawl. Large size and zooming in and out once in awhile. Except instead of collapsing, we have pitfall traps for our hazard! Again, just like in FE. ^^

Gusty Garden would probably be non-gimmicky and not have any hazards. The star bunnies would bounce around in the background though. :)

Rolling Coaster and Rainbow Road, not sure yet...haha.

Edited by Anacybele

Arena Ferox looks pretty disappointing to me.

Arenaferox.png

Hopefully it'll have a changing environment like the FE stage in Brawl.

If the Smash Bros. fighting ring stage has no walls on the left and right sides of the rings, I hope it doesn't replace FD (thought I doubt it will). I liked twirling through space!