Anyone else done with this game?

Mufasa

Don't get me wrong, Brawl is great, but I'm not so crazy about it anymore.

At first I was like: OMGBRAWLISAMAZINGILOVEITLOL!!!!!!

Now I'm kinda like: "Yeah, it's cool."

I guess I'm sorta tired with it now. I think I'm at the point where I'll play it about as often as I did melee. At parties and when I go: "You know, I haven't played Brawl for a while." then fiddle around with it for an hour or two, then get bored and move onto some other game.

I don't think I've played in about a week. I might start back up again when school starts to keep my already pronounce dominence at my High School going. It's sad when I don't lose a stock to an Ike

I don't think I've played in about a week. I might start back up again when school starts to keep my already pronounce dominence at my High School going. It's sad when I don't lose a stock to an Ike

Sounds like me in Melee for my school, well, at least Marching Band. (don't know other Melee folks in the school) They could barely even touch my Fox, and this one guy got frustrated whenever I was the only one to dodge his Jigglypuff's rest attack. Yep, in band camp, I was proclaimed to being too good. Whether I'm really too good is unknown. I really need to find an official tournament. I doubt they have any in Evansville. :(

Anyway, I'm not tired with this game. I might lose my touch with school here. In September, I'll only ever get a chance to play on Sundays, due to marching competitions. I might get an hour of it on Fridays, though.

Yeah and I need to get back into shape for the Feburary tournament I always host at my school. Though I'm confident that I can win in the state that I am in now. It's sad the only reason why I'd sometimes not win is because of the fact that I'd be Marth

I'm am going to be the only, or one of the few, who stopped playing the game after two weeks or sp.

It's so boring after the initial appeal D:

Yeah...It kinda is.

I really only play it now when someone from here either begs me to, or asks me and I don't have the evil black heart to say: "BEG ME TOO!" or "NO!!! EFF YOU!!!"

Plus I like keeping friends from here, so either of those two methods are kinda flawed.

Hell no. I play it whenever my friends come over, I play it with you guys, and I play it any time it's available for parties. I play it only a daily basis, a weekly basis at least. I wish my school allowed us to play, you guys are lucky.

to be honest, i don't play it that much. I only play it for the awesome multiplayer, solo is kinda meh.

usually i'm immersed in some other game, like Twilight Princess, and recently Radiant Dawn.

I only find it fun when there is someone else to play with.

I think about the entire forum agrees with this statement.

At least I can clean house somewhere in my existance (talking about shitty school brawlers). Seriously they are so bad, they act as a retardent

I think about the entire forum agrees with this statement.

At least I can clean house somewhere in my existance (talking about shitty school brawlers). Seriously they are so bad, they act as a retardent

well, that is because l am not in your school yet.