Powers of Extreme Bias and Love! The Favoritism Thread

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, Frederick is an obvious one for me, considering I love him to bits and he's my Avatar's hubby. :3 Maribelle isn't one of my favorite characters, but this girl is just killing stuff for me all over the place and she's fast as hell for a healer, so I've been using her a lot too.

I have some family favoritism as well. Frederick, Kelli (my Avatar), and Morgan are often used together, and I plan to use Chrom, Olivia, and Inigo a lot together too (I don't like Lucina much, but I'm using her with Gerome so they get an S support), even though I'm no fan of Chrom. I really like the idea of Inigo being his son though, hehe. Anyway, I use my married pairs quite a bit together due to my being a pairing nut. Donnel and Lissa, Stahl and Cordelia, Lon'qu and Cherche, Gaius and Maribelle, etc.

Anyone knows that Freddy Bear and his family (and you know who that is for me) come first for me though, always. <3 I don't care that he takes awhile to level up and all, I could never get tired of him! Especially when he has one of the best lines in the whole game. "Pick a god and pray!" :D

Edited by Anacybele

No matter what file I'm playing on, I end up soloing everything with Lucina, Morgan, and Laurent.

I just really like these kids.

Also Gaius, Kellam, Stahl, Miriel, and more recently Cherche because I never used her a lot previously.

Lon'qu because he's freaking awesome.

Noire because she's sweet but insane.

Brady because of his awesome personality.

Cherche for waifu reasons...

Edited by SpikyRtG

you already took Rydia, doesn't count

I claimed English!Olivia before I 'stole' Rydia from a bunch of unknown people, haha.

Oh yeah, and Olivia gets a lot of favoritism from me, as well.

I didn't even use Olivia on my main team my first time through the main story but I wound up grinding her on the side to extreme levels. First to a lvl. 30 Dancer, then reclassed her to a lvl. 20 Assassin for Lethality, and THEN to a Swordmaster who I'm still in the process of grinding.

She tears through EVERYTHING. She's S ranked with Lon'qu, too, so it's hard for enemies to outspend her. Inigo turned out to be an absolute speed demon. She's pretty much earned her place in my team.

I also refuse to bench Lissa and I grind her so much, haha. I also babied her ridiculously as a War Cleric (it did take quite a few Energy Drops though) and she now packs quite a punch. Had to reclass her to Falcoknight to help with the Future Past 2, though, but I'll get her back to War Cleric eventually. I made her a Sage on my second run and she turned out great there too.

I also favorite my character's family - I married Chrom, so the avatar, Chrom, Morgan and Lucina are always side-by-side when I do a serious map.

Frederick mainly because his battle quote is awesome. But frankly, beside him I don't really who get the same amount of favoritism since I tend to grind them to have the same level all around. Maybe Virion, Lon'qu, Gaius and Maribelle. I'm not really sure

I hate her with a passion that burns with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

English Olivia right? :Kappa:

Out of the units I usually like to use, I'd say that Virion and Maribelle count. Maribelle usually turns out amazing anyway, but I give her stat boosters and promote her early just because. Would also say Kellam, but for whatever reason he always turns out great when I use him so he doesn't need much favouritism and babying from me. For the kids, it's usually Nah, Morgan + sibling,(usually Nah, Noire or Brady) and Cynthia.

Also use Kjelle and Severa quite a bit. Although they're not my favourites, they still mow down everything. Used Donnel!Kjelle and Stahl!Severa in my optimized file and they kicked ass. Using Libra!Kjelle and Virion!Severa in my fun file and they're still kicking(not quite as much but still a lot of) ass.

Lastly, while I don't use him quite as much as the others, I also use Ricken sometimes in the main game because screw the haters. Luna + Discipline + Dual Guard + maybe Aegis as a Sage is no joke.

Edited by HeoandReo

I bestow my favoritism upon

Gregor

Cherche

Frederick

Lissa

Maribelle

Brady

Nah

Early game I put most of my Renown Boosters into Miriel, Sully, and Stahl, but I tend to drop them mid-game for some reason. I should stop that

Virion gets massive favoritism, I mean usually on my Lunatic mode runs Virion, Avatar, Frederick, Lon'qu, and sometimes Chrom are the only units who can hold their own by paralogue 1.

Oh right, I cheat (buy an overpowered Avatar) to get Severa, Inigo, and Gerome early.

I also use Owain.

good, you're learning :B):

Severa is still an insufferable little *expletive removed for extreme inappropriateness*, but dammit...She kills junk really nicely. Dammit Severa!

Virion, he's awesome. But I didn't feel he was horribly behind everyone else in terms of use, unlike...

Ah, Libra. When he first joined, he was like a divine savior of awesome. But he slowly but surely lost his use, but I still gotta keep him. Love you Libra. You saved me too many time. Now it's my turn to save you... From the bench.

SMILEY HAPPY! I see other Virion love in this thread! Yay. I also favor Libra because hes just too sexy for his shirt. I like Dread Fightering him up and having him tear through junk with his holiness.

Olivia gets love when i pair her with Chrom. The Inigos and Lucinas that happen...omfg. Olivia will, without fail, end up being better than Chrom and ripping through wave after wave of guys. Its usually like this: Dancer-reclass-at-level 15=Dark Flier-reclass-at-level-15=Swordmaster-reclass-when-level-caps=Bride. Lucina happens at the Dark Flier period and Inigo happens usually in the Swordmaster period. Bride is usually post-game.

Edited by Florina Stark

Whenever I start a new file I lean towards Morgan, Virion, Donnel, Gregor and for some reason, Vaike. I'm not entirely sure why that is...

I also use Lucina a bit, and Panne is like 2nd to my Avatar in rating at the moment. On other playthroughs I try to balance it all out, but so far, the ones above seem to be used more oft than not. Trying to find a place for Cherche in there too. When I get further in a file, I tend to lean towards Walhart. I even used Yen Fay for an extended period of time as a Dread Fighter. Wasn't bad.

<3333 Tier:

MU

Chrom

Sumia

Olivia

Morgan

Lucina

Cynthia

Inigo

<3 Tier:

Cordelia

Severa