Powers of Extreme Bias and Love! The Favoritism Thread

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got two triforces of favoritism actually, considering who I tend to favorite.

My first one goes a bit like this: Henry (Power), Donnel (Courage), and Maribelle (Wisdom), while the second is Ricken (Power), Lissa (Courage), and Olivia (Wisdom).

... I could split up the entire team like this - into little trios. I shouldn't start doing this... BUT...

I have 2 groups for favoritism:

MaMU family:

Maribelle (staff abuse to level 10, then reclass to pegasus knight, forge a good lance, proceed with Dark Flier path)

Brady (not much needed though, cheese the boss of his paralogue with Galeforce + Rescue and then reclass to tactician and let Veteran level him up to Grandmaster in Morgan's paralogue)

Morgan (same as Brady)

MU (this guy somehow managed to turn shittier than Maribelle with more level ups, seriously he's dissapointment incarnate right now, it's pathetic)

Chrom's wife and his children:
Olivia (straight up grind her through the Pegasus Knight route)

Lucina (abuse Galeforce and let her solo one of the ships on chapter 14)

Inigo (reclass to cavalier, proceed with Great Knight route because Rightful King Inigo + Luna = awesome)

Those are the ones that usually get priority for Second Seals, Master Seals and stat boosters and get babysitting when they join right away.

Edited by Jackos

Everything goes to MU/Morgan. No exceptions,final destination.

Generally, my favorite units to use are:

Mymirdon Gaius. All the Locktouch of thief, just cooler and with better growths all-round.

Say'ri.

Sage Libra. (I have a strategy where I save all my dracoshields, get Libra to 15 for that regen skill, then I reclass him to Sage and hand him all of my draconshields.)

Henry as a trickster. I'd totally have him as a sorcerer if he'd kept his clothes from Dark Mage.

Paladin MU. (Usually paired with someone who has a unique sprite. Probably Lucina or Tiki.)

I spend effort training MU, Morgan, Cordelia, Tiki and Lucina, but a lot do that and they're great units. Not so much favoritism here.

I've trained Maribelle a lot and she's one of my strongest endgame units (obviously not as great as MU or Morgan), so she received a lot of favoritism (I love Valks).

I'd favoritism Henry more, but for some reason his speed always turns out fine, so I put a lot more favoritism into Ricken

Virion at times too, since he's so hilarious that I can't help but use him.

Edited by The Fush

Lissa. Doesn't matter what FE game it is, I always spam the healer. Even if my units are only missing 1 HP, or something, I'm healing them. After all, how else is she gonna get exp?

Also, My Unit, Morgan, and Morgan's sibling. I don't think I need to explain why it's easy for MU to get exp and be a beast. As a result of his beastly-ness, it's obvious why his kids are favored. XD

And yes, I marry Olivia for Inigo's sake. c:

Vaike and Stahl get all my favoritism. This usually bites me in the ass later when mages become a huge threat.

Gaius and Gregor always get my second seals. Fighter Gaius is especially a powerhouse.

Lissa and Maribelle. There are others, but those two are the main ones, for one, and second, I can't think of the others atm.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually favorite my MU's family. Since I am marrying Tharja this run, it will be MU, Tharja, Noire, and Morgan.

I also like Inigo, Chrom, Lissa, Maribelle, and Gauis.