SF Fantasy Football 2013

Helios

I have one league where my only mistkae was starting Cam Newton over Matt Stafford. But...

- Danny Amendola

- Anquan Boldin

- Arian Foster

- Jimmy Graham

- Demaryius Thomas

starting. And arcticwind has 1 player left and trailing by 40 points. k

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suck at picking who put in. 50 plus points on the bench.

You're Team Smith, right? (Playing against me, Team Chaos, right?). You don't have anywhere near 50 points sitting on the bench. Okay, technically you have 55.6 points on the bench, but you could only reduce that by 14.4 points. So it's more like you have 14.4 points sitting on the bench.It's like how I have 40.9 points on the bench, but can only reduce that by 5 (okay, technically 9 if I didn't play a defense).

And I mean, seriously, who's going to bench Calvin Johnson?

No I desperately need an RB2 and if Calvin got a touchdown I would've been solid. Also you got the better part of that Jared cook deal, Williams put up double digits and cook put up 25+ I think.

No I desperately need an RB2 and if Calvin got a touchdown I would've been solid. Also you got the better part of that Jared cook deal, Williams put up double digits and cook put up 25+ I think.

I have the better end of the deal every time Cook puts up decent numbers. If Cook isn't scoring for me, then Williams is essentially Welker with a far more sporadic QB throwing to him.

Haar you are a lucky bastard this week. I'm getting killed.

Lucky? I think I'm more of a smart drafter. Kinda pissed that Boldin had a super duper game though. I didn't really need his massive points at that time, and he destroyed the Packers defense. Oh well, complete obliteration is still pretty fun I guess, eh?

Yeah you definitely put up a solid squad. What I meant by "lucky" was just that you had all your guys play up to their (fantasy) potential this week (don't expect Bush and Boldin to drop that many points every week for example) whereas my guys didn't (Both Lynch and CJ2K getting less than 8 points? really?). You had an amazing week while I had to have a terrible week.

Yeah you definitely put up a solid squad. What I meant by "lucky" was just that you had all your guys play up to their (fantasy) potential this week (don't expect Bush and Boldin to drop that many points every week for example) whereas my guys didn't (Both Lynch and CJ2K getting less than 8 points? really?). You had an amazing week while I had to have a terrible week.

Ha, yeah. Bush probably won't have a game like that anytime soon, but I think Boldin will be a consistent high scorer.

Wish I'd have seen this sooner. Would have totally signed up for your league Helios. Oh well, there's always next yeard. Fuck.

I am enjoying having Manning-Thomas (Demaryius) tandem on my team though. Scored me like ~70 in PPR auction league

Dude I thought you disappeared from SF or else you would have been one of the first people I invited. Next year for sure bro. Also how the hell did you manage to get Manning and Demaryius on the same team.

Ha, yeah. Bush probably won't have a game like that anytime soon, but I think Boldin will be a consistent high scorer.

I think Boldin and Davis have big years since those are the two big targets Kap has right now. At least until Manningham and Crabtree come back (and they're supposed to midway through the season).

Auction leagues are weird.

Week 1 results:

Team Smith - 81.9 @ Team Chaos - 113.4

The not so Obvious PEDS - 154.8 @ Manti Teo's Girlfriend - 130

SwagLand SwagSurfers - 120.8 @ 5th and Goal - 105.5

Show Me Your TDs - 152.9 @ Titan Recon Corps - 77.5

DARREN SHAWPA - 114.7 @ Marc Trestman: Serial Killer - 74.8

Standings:

EAST
TEAM	                        W	L	T	PCT  	GB
DARREN SHAWPA	                1	0	0	1.000	--
Team Chaos	                1	0	0	1.000	--
Team Smith	                0	1	0	.000 	1
Titan Recon Corps	        0	1	0	.000 	1
Marc Trestman: Serial Killer	0	1	0	.000 	1

WEST
TEAM                            W	L	T	PCT  	GB
The not so Obvious PEDS         1	0	0	1.000	--
Show Me Your TDs         	1	0	0	1.000	--
SwagLand SwagSurfers    	1	0	0	1.000	--
Manti Teo's Girlfriend       	0	1	0	.000 	1
5th and Goal                    0	1	0	.000 	1
Edited by nflchamp

Wow, I was 1 long TD pass from Vick to Jackson away from a 60 point come-back...

Anyone with a ton of WR depth want to trade for MJ-D?

I'll give you Wallace or Floyd. Maybe Welker if I get Scott chandler.

^ Sorry, MJD is off the table now due to bye weeks. I tried to edit my post before anyone saw it. Amad Bradshaw is the only RB im willing to trade.

Bradshaw and Gates (or Chandler if you prefer him) for Welker?

AJ Green and AD giving me great games and I'm still probably going to lose! All because Eli decided to do amazingly well and I have horrible RB depth.

I basically counted that game as a loss and then ended up winning by 25. Insane lol. Always tough to score 3rd most in the league and lose.

This Eli Manning thing is working out pretty well!

Edited by Fenrir

^ Sorry, MJD is off the table now due to bye weeks. I tried to edit my post before anyone saw it. Amad Bradshaw is the only RB im willing to trade.

Bradshaw and Gates (or Chandler if you prefer him) for Welker?

Trades up Welker of Bradshaw and chandler.

Is there a reason you wanted Chandler over Gates?

I picked him up cause Im a Bills fan and Ive seen him be productive over the last few years. I didn't think he was thought very highly of. At the end of the season, I expect him to be a Top 10 TE.

It's actually quite simple. I think Manuel will perform very well this year. However all defense will have to do is make sure Stevie Johnson is covered and the shut cj spiller. So the best option after that would be the tightend who showed a lot of upside in the last four or five weeks last year. On the other hand gates is old and Phillip rivers needs to get his confidence back before I'm touching anyone on that team.

^ Haha, this is the 3rd time he's been traded isn't it?

Randa it looks like the trade just got more favorable for you. Vick Ballard is out for the year and Bradshaw will be seeing the field more.

With Richardson and Bradshaw now fixing my RB2 issues I have managed to pick up Percy Harvin. I know out for a couple more weeks but there really isn't any other free agents to fill the spot. Except maybe Blackmon.

I have no idea. I already placed a player to cut.

Edit: Okay I just realized what happened. I hit the wrong box when submitting who to conditionally drop. I meant to hit Floyd but I must of hit Blount. The trade will happen after Monday night football. Sorry I didn't realize I hit the wrong box.

Edited by Randa