1. 1. Mage Severa

• Yeah, use her
    • Nah, pun intended

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 21

Those Mire users in the rooms that you have to unlock were pretty annoying. Miriel rescued Ricken forward and he lead the charge. Henry got rid of the first Mire user and Tharja got rid of the other one. Then Miriel rescued Henry to kill the last Mire user that was locked up in a room in the center. Miriel then took on the boss while Ricken went to the Mire user on the left. Tharja got the mire user on the right thanks to another Rescue.

TURNS 5

HEROES Frederick and Miriel

Chapter 22

Ricken took on the enemies near Aversa after a Miriel rescue. Tharja and Miriel took on the enemies on the left. After that, Tharja battled Gallius with his freaking Tomebreaker Waste and then Ricken got rid of him with Mjolnir in one hit with actually nice hit. Then everyone ganged up on the enemies on the right, being specially wary of the Assasin. Afterwards, Ricken got rescued over to Aversa by Laurent and she got ORKO'd.

TURNS 5

HEROES Ricken and Cordelia

Chapter 23

Tharja snipes Validar with Mire in Turn 2. She OHKO'd him thanks to Rally Magic from Laurent. Ricken lead the charge to Validar's warping spot. Miriel took on the enemies on the north of that. Henry Severa and Laurent did random things to get rid of some enemies. Henry was pretty reliant on Forseti to double/ORKO assasins.

TURNS 3

Valkyrie Miriel 9.11 HP 70 Str 7 Mag 38+2 Skl 32 Spd 39 Lck 34 Def 20 Res 27 Tome A Staff E

Batman Ricken 20.00 HP 73 Str 17 Mag 34+7 Skl 34 Spd 38 Lck 41 Def 34 Res 22 Tome A

Sorc Tharja 19.14 HP 58 Str 13 Mag 36 Skl 21 Spd 26 Lck 18 Def 23 Res 18 Tome A

Batman Henry 17.60 HP 59 Str 23 Mag 33 Skl 36 Spd 25 Lck 18 Def 27 Res 11 Tome A

Sage Laurent 15.23 HP 50 Str 12 Mag 26+7 Skl 26 Spd 27 Lck 22 Def 13 Res 19 Tome C Staff A

Batwoman Severa 8.68 HP 58 Str 18 Mag 20+7 Skl 25 Spd 26+2 Lck 18 Def 24 Res 22 Tome C

Yeah, it's not like he's carrying the team or anything.

Chapter 24

Go right. Watch everything die. The end. Rescuing was a thing.

TURNS 2

Chapter 25

Stay in the start Turn 1 to handle the fliers and then kill all the Mire dudes then screw Aversa. 2 Generals spawned from the back but I took care of them.

TURNS 5

Only 1 chapter left. I forged the Celica's Gale.

I can't 1 turn this I think without some massive BS luck. Not that Im gunning for LTC specifically, but I cant really rout infinite enemies either lol.

Endgame Grima

Turn 1 I have Ricken go up and he cleans up the enemies that attack him and barely gets damaged thanks to Tharja's def bonus.

Turn 2, I have Severa and Henry kill the Zerker in the way. Then Ricken Celica Gales Grima and gets a crit off (no dual strike from Tharja though) for 66 damage. Miriel then goes to Ricken, trades his Gale and uses it to deal 24 damage total due to a crit on Grima. Wow, what a chump, Grima can get finished by a Level 11 Claire. So bad.

Units:

Miriel Gold Battles: 385 Victories 342

MVP. Dat availability. Her durability sucked, but Frederick vastly helped with that. Her offense was pretty cool throughout.

Tharja Bronze Battles: 157 Victories 128

She got hilariously spd screwed this run. She was still pretty useful though.

Ricken Silver Battles: 360 Victories: 322

His better durability than Miriel came in handy a lot of times. His offense was comparable to Miriel, probably better because Miriel went the Dark Mage route so she didnt get Tomefaire like him.

Henry Battles: 122 Victories: 93

Probably the worst of the 4 mages in this playthrough. Availability is the best stat.

Laurent Battles: 14 Victories: 7

Best rescue staffbot.

Cynthia Battles: 0 Victories: 0

Best support bot.

Severa Battles: 54 Victories: 36

Tomefaire was hilarious, but she kinda sucked compared to the others.

Congrats for the run though

Now delete that Miriel sucks tags

Never! And thanks :P. It got pretty easy. Probably shouldve banned Batman class. Too stronk.