Best Reclasses Thread

ZemZem

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is if she can do well in Lunatic as a Draco, especially since Lunatic is a rexcaliburfest, no reason for her to do badly in it on lower difficulties bar heavy rng screwage

The point is not scoff at Lunatic every time it gets brought up

The point is if she can do well in Lunatic as a Draco, especially since Lunatic is a rexcaliburfest, no reason for her to do badly in it on lower difficulties bar heavy rng screwage

The point is not scoff at Lunatic every time it gets brought up

I scoff at Lunatic because I am vehemently against the idea of NEEDING to play paired up to make it look feasible.

You are still missing the point

Hell at this point it sounds like you're purposely dodging the point

The point is not whether or not you will ever play Lunatic nobody cares if you don't play Lunatic

The point is just because you will never play Lunatic doesn't mean that you should disregard any valid points brought up under the premise of Lunatic

Because if something's perfectly viable on Lunatic it should be even easier to do on subLunatic difficulties you do not need to have ever played Lunatic to get that

Stop using your dislike for Lunatic to constantly "not get" the point because at this point I have no idea if you're being intentional or not

You are still missing the point

Hell at this point it sounds like you're purposely dodging the point

The point is not whether or not you will ever play Lunatic nobody cares if you don't play Lunatic

The point is just because you will never play Lunatic doesn't mean that you should disregard any valid points brought up under the premise of Lunatic

Because if something's perfectly viable on Lunatic it should be even easier to do on subLunatic difficulties you do not need to have ever played Lunatic to get that

Stop using your dislike for Lunatic to constantly "not get" the point because at this point I have no idea if you're being intentional or not

Okay. That being said, Wyvern Rider!Sully isn't exactly something I'm likely to use just because I'd really like to have Luna, or be in a class that doesn't get their HP cratered by magic (Paladin).

It doesn't stop her from being a very good unit choice whether or not you like to use her as such for whatever reasons

for the record I prefer Cav->Paladin->GK as my standard path for Sully but as it stands WyvernSully is a valid, quality reclass option for her whether or not you want to use it

I don't use magic-based MU

doesn't stop magic-based MU from being good

It doesn't stop her from being a very good unit choice whether or not you like to use her as such for whatever reasons

for the record I prefer Cav->Paladin->GK as my standard path for Sully but as it stands WyvernSully is a valid, quality reclass option for her whether or not you want to use it

I don't use magic-based MU

doesn't stop magic-based MU from being good

Conceded.