This game was starting to get fun again

PKL

In my quest to enjoy the game again, I decided to replay it in Lunatic with a gimped Avatar (+Mag, - Def) she was still useful but can't wreck everything in EP. I relied a lot more on actual teamwork than the usual Lunatic playthrough. I was using Stahl/Kellam pair until Cordelia arrived and then it became my standard Stahl/Cordelia thing, Frederick/Sumia (Fred's still going strong in Chapter 13 what), Cavalier Chrom/Avatar (Chrom being the good one in this pair), a rather spd screwed Wyvern Panne (Cherche came with better spd base, which is ridiculously improbable, I'm probably benching her for Cherche, which is weird), Libra, Olivia and I even used Virion at some point but had to stop due to deployment slots. It was rather fun. Problem is I bought Pokemon Y so gg FE13. Anyway, I recommend playing like this in Lunatic if you don't find it fun anymore:

-No deaths

-No grinding on anything.

-Avatar must have bad asset and bad flaw , preferably defense so it can't tank, ever.

-No buyable nosferatu, buyable Rescue optional, up to you if Sol is allowed.

It's a lot more challenging and fun this way.

I played without Avatar get on my level

The Avatar restriction is pretty unique, I gotta try this sometime

But Pokemon Y ate my time

Oh, I forgot: Treat every defeat boss as Rout Enemy because those maps aren't challenging otherwise lol.

Also yeah, u should try it.

OK, that doesn't seem so bad (Though Magic is a bad stat? I'd like to know the explanation for that, I haven't seen a problem with that). No grinding means you have to shape up (I might try again, I didn't get past prologue). And I don't really buy tomes outside the regular ones. It wouldn't be too different (Except Lunatic oh my).

Though Avatar as a support only could be cool too (Switch to priest for the sheer ridiculosity of killing Grima with a staff)

>Implying I didn't get Y last week, leaving FE:A in the dust. :cry: