• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is hero-king like a new admin or what

Nope. When we decided to have a chat thread, HK was the first one to make it

So any new announcements are handled by him

Edited by DodgeDusk

Alright, I do so apologize for stealing the spotlight from my beloved Marth and his wonderful ideas. However, I have an announcement.

SAY HELLO TO THE STATSHEET!

All personal and weapon stats are in place (at least the ones currently known), with additional info soon to come, I'm quite sure.

LET'S GO.

Alright, I do so apologize for stealing the spotlight from my beloved Marth and his wonderful ideas. However, I have an announcement.

SAY HELLO TO THE STATSHEET!

All personal and weapon stats are in place (at least the ones currently known), with additional info soon to come, I'm quite sure.

LET'S GO.

How do you want the updates handled? Since my job has technically been taken... ;_;

How do you want the updates handled? Since my job has technically been taken... ;_;

You'll handle the updates or ask someone to do it for you, Sorin. All weapon and skill notes are directed to you first, still.

That's one scary long list.

and those stats are incredible.

Ha ha...
Well need it for what were up against now that we have worked up to this point.
Edited by Dark_Huntress

So, for those of you not on Skype, I'm taking an indefinite - possibly permanent - hiatus from this.

Will not go into further detail publicly. You want more info, PM me or ask Kat why this is.

Well then.....

You fail to see my point. Things like that are obligations that must be met and are inexcusable. But speaking to a friend is something that I do of my own volition. As a way to sort of lower myself back to being human, instead of this God-like Hero that everyone expects of me. So no, you wouldn't be boring me in speaking your mind

Greatest quote of the day. :D

The RP is going on a 5 day, minimum, hiatus for the holidays. If all goes well, we will reconvene on the 28th.

Happy holidays, everyone!

Yes.

Go see your families and have fun. ^_^

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for disappearing randomly and telling anyone what happened...I feel really bad about it I'm worried everyone will be so mad at me... I was gone because school was stressing me out as well as tests before holiday break...Also I got a really bad cold on the week before Christmas, so I missed more school and didn't feel well. And THEN there was the holidays. Anyway I just want to apologize for doing this, and hopefully won't disappear randomly without telling anyone again. D: I feel like I'm in major trouble

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for disappearing randomly and telling anyone what happened...I feel really bad about it I'm worried everyone will be so mad at me... I was gone because school was stressing me out as well as tests before holiday break...Also I got a really bad cold on the week before Christmas, so I missed more school and didn't feel well. And THEN there was the holidays. Anyway I just want to apologize for doing this, and hopefully won't disappear randomly without telling anyone again. D: I feel like I'm in major trouble

No worries^^ I seriously doubt anyone will be mad at you for being gone for so long because of RL.

Ace pretty much summed up what I was going to say

Real life problems, to me, always come before this RP. Do whatever you need to do first before you're comfortable with coming back into the RP. Besides, we're on a hiatus right now, so you haven't missed too much (I don't think)

No worries^^ I seriously doubt anyone will be mad at you for being gone for so long because of RL.

Oh, that's good! Because I was worried people wouldn't understand or something... (I kinda disappeared randomly so it's understandable to be annoyed). It was just one thing after another...but yeah, hopefully I won't be gone for that long again.

Ace pretty much summed up what I was going to say

Real life problems, to me, always come before this RP. Do whatever you need to do first before you're comfortable with coming back into the RP. Besides, we're on a hiatus right now, so you haven't missed too much (I don't think)

Oh, thank you. Well it made me nervous because most people seem to come on daily or often unlike me and then I just went ahead and left for two weeks. >.< How long have we been on hiatus for? Hopefully I didn't mess anything up...

Oh, thank you. Well it made me nervous because most people seem to come on daily or often unlike me and then I just went ahead and left for two weeks. >.< How long have we been on hiatus for? Hopefully I didn't mess anything up...

You don't mess anything up unless you're part of something that has schedule on it, which I don't think you were. We've been on hiatus since the 23rd and, if the other admins are comfortable with it (I'm a bit iffy), then we should be starting on the 28th, which is today

I'd like to wait until Sorin gets on to officially call the hiatus off, but here are some decisions we admins have decided on. And yes, we're using our admin status to crack down on this. Sorry.

Villains arc is being reduced to THREE VILLAINS, one of which is definitively Medeus, but the other two are still iffy.

Due to being a PERSONAL VILLAIN, Xert is being forced into Paralogue status. The final boss of the villain arc will be one of the three villains that remain.

Notes - two more villain MAY be added, but this is dependent on a VERY good argument for it. If there is a personal preference for villains, please state it (and a reason why, if you don't mind). We are still debating who to keep.

Edited by Aqua

I'll be going on a temporary and possibly permanent hiatus from WFOF. HK will be taking my place as Admin for this thread. If you want a reason, PM me. Anybody that wants to keep contact can. I consider all of you my friends, but those who don't... Well that's just too bad. If you need me to change something on the first post simply ask.

Edited by Sorin