√ⁿ² Day 6: Why do people like: [Say'ri]?

Elieson

Time I started something new, since I started the infamous Rate The Unit around mid November some time ago, but that's all done and done.

My order will be RNG'd, much like the goddess herself would probably prefer, so if you have a problem, deal with it.

Rules:
Just discuss this shit. No numerical ratings are even wanted in here.

[in Chronological Order]

Lon'Qu

Cynthia

Flavia

Brady

Ricken

Say'ri

Lon'Qu

Please tell me. I think he's an overappreciated character with a doofy personality quip and generally bland supports. I think his stats are ok and class trees are acceptable but he's more mid tier for me in terms of statistics, and lower tier in terms of visual appearance and personality. Edited by The Protown SK

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find him to be badass and awesome despite his shyness around women. I love his critical quotes and he has a nice design too. :) And I really really like his support with Cherche. It really shows a sweet side of him that I like. OTP ftw.

Edited by Anacybele

I really like Lon'qu. He's gimmicky in terms of personality, but he fits the badass Myrmidon bucket pretty well. His design is plain but effective, and he's introduced to the game at a perfect time for his advancement (Axes everywhere, plus a great chapter where you can just sit on a Mountain and face-tank with him).

Gynophobia/10.

Oh boy, where do I start with Lon'qu?

-Badass par excellence

-Longcoat (this matters more than you'd think)

-A voice I'd go gay for (I love love LOVE Travis Willingham's voice... hell, I'm not much for the Japanese voices, but I even think his Japanese voice is awesome due to Based Koyasu)

-Great supports

-A gimmick that doesn't suck

I don't really like Lon'qu in non-gameplay reasons. In hard mode, he makes a good wyvern with favoritism poured into him, but otherwise he's also pretty meh and outclassed by Panne at that.

Well, does the fact that I'd have gone for him if Chrom-noms didn't exist/wasn't marriageable count for anything? XD

He's a really cool guy with a cool class (I have an affinity for myrmidons in Fire Emblem), he's voiced by Travis Willingham, he can pass nice black hair, his gimmick is interesting and not annoying, he has a charming support with Lissa and if married to her has a lovely conversation with Owain in Future Past 2 (I swear, exactly like a samurai father and son; so awesome!).

I rather enjoy the background that's revealed in Cherche's supports with him. Overall though, I don't really like the character, but that might be more reflective of my gravitation away from characters in the myrmidon class.

He's ok I guess. Kinda bland and repetitive for a Myrmidon too.

I like the speed mod.

If only he had Mercenary instead of Thief.

If only he had Knight instead of thief. ...

That wouldn't totally OP, I don't know what you're talking about.

I like him. Perhaps because I'm working through some phobias myself, I can appreciate just how much of a strain it is during his supports to get through, find many of his supports likable and amusing, and think he's designed nicely with an awesome voice.

He's a fun giggle at the Myrmidon stereotype. As an in-game unit I don't like him at all, but he makes a wonderful partner for Maribelle, and they're pretty much the only OTP I really have in the game.

Voiced by Koyawho?

On to day 2!

Why do people like Cynthia?

I don't find her voice terribly appealing. Her picture is just off looking (head too small for the body, arms look weirdly skeletony, despite being armor clad) and her support with Owain ands her Ma are the only ones I really like at all, not a big fan of the rest :/

Class wise I'm a Peg Knight fanboy but I find it tough to use her because I don't like marrying fred to anyone at all, I don't like marrying henry to a non-mage, and I think the surplus speed from gaius is unnecessary at best. Chrom I guess works but I think he does better with Inigo for a son than Cynthia as a daughter anyway n

Edited by The Protown SK