Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

well I'm on SF on my laptop rn, just can't do Skype on there

skype just makes it go boom?

I'm terrible at checking statuses.

Well, Woozy thinks he's suited for Kyouko and agreed with me that Trist should be Makoto.

so then sol could be uh...

..sakura?

Thread.

must be donkey bichass country

*slow claps*

I'm upset and pissed and also under the weather

well this is inconvenient

Well... that is an unfortunate string of events.

But what's got you upset and pissed?

Why whats the matter?

Well... that is an unfortunate string of events.

But what's got you upset and pissed?

It is, yes

[spoiler=because idk how to make a levelheaded response at the moment] Parents in my house being inconsiderate today, arguing over petty shit and trying to drag me into it when I'm trying to sleep 'cause I barely get enough as is and always end up waking up too late, having to see someone I really don't like much coming back to a group and everyone makes a big deal out of it while not noticing or caring if I'm around or not, I'm pretty sure people see me as comic relief and someone to look down on PLUS I was already getting irritated with one person already there but I can't even leave because several people aren't in other chats and the thought of the few people I care about talking there without me irritates me, which may sound petty but whatever, its a bother nevertheless. And I doubt anyone would do anything like make a new chat excluding them because people don't give a shit, or at least thats how it feels anyway..

idk it probably sounds dumb to everyone else but they're my feelings

the weather ruining the sight of the moon?

I actually forgot about that orz

Dunno if I'd been able to see it anyways, its been rainy and cloudy this weekend

[spoiler=because idk how to make a levelheaded response at the moment]

I actually forgot about that orz

Dunno if I'd been able to see it anyways, its been rainy and cloudy this weekend

/gives hot cocoa

/hugs

it looks ok

but yeah, clouds have been a thing for some people apparently

major bummer

[spoiler=because idk how to make a levelheaded response at the moment] Parents in my house being inconsiderate today, arguing over petty shit and trying to drag me into it when I'm trying to sleep 'cause I barely get enough as is and always end up waking up too late, having to see someone I really don't like much coming back to a group and everyone makes a big deal out of it while not noticing or caring if I'm around or not, I'm pretty sure people see me as comic relief and someone to look down on PLUS I was already getting irritated with one person already there but I can't even leave because several people aren't in other chats and the thought of the few people I care about talking there without me irritates me, which may sound petty but whatever, its a bother nevertheless. And I doubt anyone would do anything like make a new chat excluding them because people don't give a shit, or at least thats how it feels anyway..

[spoiler=Maybe I don't have a say in this but]Maybe you should make a new chat. But I'm sure people don't see you as comic relief, or at least not only that. Although I'm curious on why it'd irritate you, but eh, everyone has their own pet peeves.

[spoiler=Maybe I don't have a say in this but]Maybe you should make a new chat. But I'm sure people don't see you as comic relief, or at least not only that. Although I'm curious on why it'd irritate you, but eh, everyone has their own pet peeves.

this was my thought process when i made my personal one

tried having people that are ok with each other to limit potential issues

i'd say letty making a chat with happy fun time people and with others she likes to talk to is a nice idea

/gives hot cocoa

/hugs

it looks ok

but yeah, clouds have been a thing for some people apparently

major bummer

Thanks \o

Yeeeeah, I don't mind too much but it can be dumb

I guess, its just er, I don't have a lot of people there added and doing that can be hard... and the few I do idk if they really like me/are loyal enough to go along with it .n. And I guess its just like an ego thing, like if I let go and leave it'd feel like a personal defeat

,,Probably not reasonable but um, yeah

I'm afraid I'm no good with these kinds of situations, usually I have nothing I can say. If I could make note of one thing however,

Now what nonsense is this? Your feelings are never "dumb", don't think for one second that they are.

I guess, its just er, I don't have a lot of people there added and doing that can be hard... and the few I do idk if they really like me/are loyal enough to go along with it .n. And I guess its just like an ego thing, like if I let go and leave it'd feel like a personal defeat

,,Probably not reasonable but um, yeah

Ah, I see, that makes sense. I'm sure they genuinely like you to befriend you on skype, as in sending contact request. You could always ask maybe? And that makes sense too, not that unreasonable imo.