Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Okay, it seems the limit is two turns after Ghiren arrives. Which means that if I want 5 skill points, I have to beat Ghiren now.

Considering this was a warmup playthrough (yes, I do plan to play this long game more than once), I think I can give myself the chance to trigger this alternate stage ending.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Finally, took down Ghiren's 52600 HP of a battleship... and he's dead.

Now with his death, his sister Kycillia shows up. Alongside McGuve and a bunch of troops.

If I had let the turn end, they would've showed up and become additional enemies. With Ghiren dead though... she offers a cease-fire. If I refuse, they become enemies and must rout to win. If I accept, I get 5 skill points and...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, what an interesting way to end the stage. Kycilia's peace offer is sincere, and even states that had her remaining forces been stronger, she would actually help us out rather than simply let her be. Either way, the Zabi Family is finished in the grand scheme of things. 7 years late, but their end finally came.

Personally, I would think this fate to be non-canon, as I don't think the rest of the Alpha game series mention anything about Kycilia being alive. As I would also think A Baoa Qu still has relevancy in the later games of the Alphaverse, where it could've been brought up. Oh well.

Let's see... ah yes, did the steps to recruit Puru Two correctly, and she's now in the party roster. Also I had forgotten to check, but I had algo gotten another secret recruit when the route split was over. Mari, from Reideen. She can be recruited in all three routes, the difference is joining time and the amount of skill points needed. It would be both earlier joining time and about 4-5 needed skill points less in the Goraon route than in the other two. Well, I had the needed amount even before the route began so... eh, no worries there.

And stopping here. Will play Stage 57 come Monday.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

That'd be a bit more romantic at least.

But coffee is the cliche

u gais r boring me

your boring

jk

NqDyE9I.png

Idk why I loled

[spoiler=Mokou suku (huge image)]402a77c159.jpg

I almost didn't notice the Mokou