• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, that's what I thought. But then it is TOCS, so like, would even doing it early be enough time? @_@

I see... Yeah, I see. But that name lol.

I missed this too. Uh, the longest, fastest I've seen an RPG run is 15 hours, but that was of a very slow paced game, so I doubt it would be the same amount or more time. You'd have to skip everything storywise, but you know that.

Thanks, my creativity was at an all time high that day /slight sarcasm. <v<

Edited by Soledai

I missed this too. Uh, the longest, fastest I've seen an RPG run is 15 hours, but that was of a very slow paced game, so I doubt it would be the same. You'd have to skip everything storywise, but you know that.

Thanks, my creativity was at an all time high that day /slight sarcasm. <v<

It's okay. Huh. Ein said the fastest was 16 hours of Nocturne by some Japanese game. The thing is, I can't really skip anything story wise. I mean like, I can't skip the cutscenes (I think) and they talk a lot so like yeah. But I figured as much. I mean I know there are quests and whatnot that I can skip here.

Sure.

It's okay. Huh. Ein said the fastest was 16 hours of Nocturne by some Japanese game. The thing is, I can't really skip anything story wise. I mean like, I can't skip the cutscenes (I think) and they talk a lot so like yeah. But I figured as much. I mean I know there are quests and whatnot that I can skip here.

Sure.

> Can't skip cutscenes

> Talk a lot

Cripes, my condolences, especially for the former. Ahh, wait, I think you can skip them.

EDIT: Also, by skip I mean flying through the text instead of actually reading it, that kind of thing.

Are you playing TOCS2 right now?

Edited by Soledai