• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler
Spoiler

93899a8cba.png

b4db3f4f20.png

I JUST LISTED OVER 200 AUCTIONS ON KITE RISING OVER THE COURSE OF ~TWO HOURS AND MY FINGERS FEEL LIKE THEYRE GONNA FALL OFF BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE IM RICH(er for now, at least until i buy the gene scrolls i need for b-dragon ha ha) THERE GOES THE 20 PAGES OF APPAREL I STOCKPILED OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS

now i only need 200 more gems to be able to afford a bee scroll and i already have well over that amount in treasure so i can convert it over whenever i need it, whew the things i do for money

actually if i wanted to i could buy a bee scroll now but i need to put aside 2000g for a wildclaw scroll whenever they cycle in, the things i do for hitori smh

and then after i buy both of those i possibly need to get another 1500g to buy a crystal scroll for b, it's the least economic choice but it's the primary gene i like best on him and im stubborn lol i hate myself

theoretically i could just sell my lightning sprite since it's selling for like 2200g rn and ive already maxed out its level so it's essentially useless to me but i got it for CHEN and i don't even like chen that much any more but he was probably my first bias bias and i even chose my flight based on his exo power so it is important to me that he has a lightning sprite as his familiar. yes

ON THE BRIGHT SIDES I HAVE 3000g AND 900000t IN MY VAULT RIGHT NOW WHICH IS THE RICHEST I HAVE BEEN IN MANY WHILES (100000t might disappear soon bc i just saw the most perfect izanami dragon and all i would need for her is a nocturne scroll so i asked the owner if i could buy lmao........it is a good thing that night of the nocturne is soon, i am usually pretty lucky when it comes to chest drops. even if i don't end up getting one during the festival the scroll price will drop to like <200g anyway so it will be Good)

7 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

concept: a world where u can buy height w a currency called tallers

can i convert height to tallers

5 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

this is rly hard i know ur type in girls but not in boys at all

wow do u rly.....

idk my taste either tbh

yes and then give them to me

ya remember when i was askin u about ass class characters on different pages and u picked the one u liked and i was like "i knew it" and u were like "wtf, then guess the one i like on the next page" and then i did, i guessed that there were two u liked on the next page and i correctly guessed both of them, and u were like "wtf"

ya remember when i was askin u about ass class characters on different pages and u picked the one u liked and i was like "i knew it" and u were like "wtf, then guess the one i like on the next page" and then i did, i guessed that there were two u liked on the next page and i correctly guessed both of them, and u were like "wtf"

3 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

ah yes i remember

probably b/c i'm very shallow

3 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

ah yes i remember

probably b/c i'm very shallow

14 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

dude

u could highlight key points of the boys but w/o names attached so nobias and i could pick maybe...

o yeah this is rly good

but fair warning that most of the routes r still unreleased and several characters are very unencountered on my route so idk how to describe them. i will do my best tho

Spoiler

boy 1 is a classic tsundere, hes a very calm and smart tactician. think soren except less asshole-ish

boy 2 has some tsundere but it's less bc hes mean and more bc hes awkward as fuck and doesn't rly kno how to talk to girls lmao. hes nice most of the time but if he is hazukashii he pulls out the tsundere so i guess hes, like, reverse tsundere or something

boy 3 is very heads-up-in-the-clouds and loves reading a lot. hes very confused but also very nice and also he tries his best. he has a kind of feminine demeanor too??? the mc describes him as very beautiful and someone she'd want to make clothes for

boy 4 is a ladies man, he starts seducing the mc literally right off the bat wtf, also he is very wild and unbridled. hes very straightforward though and he has very strong unshakeable ideals

boy 5 is very nice to everyone especially the crowds of his adoring fans (swoon), he knows he is too nice but he doesn't rly want to hurt anyones feelings. he hates the mc tho (or not hate but more distrust)

boy 6 is very stubborn and headstrong and serious yet mocking. hes kinda condescending but in an actually tolerable way if that makes sense????

boy 7 wears glasses and he looks rly calm and collected and like he has everything together but in reality hes probably the gooniest boy. think joshua except without the religiousness

boy 8 is just a little fuck. he fucks with everyone including the other boys and hes very sarcastic and sly

boy 9 is kinda weird in the head because he likes fighting way too much but it's ok because hes good at it and hes not rash. actually hes super tranquil both in personality and appearance

boy 10 is like the "older guy" stereotype except hes not really that old i don't think. i haven't really seen him much but the game describes him as a "lady killer" and cold to his enemies

boy 11 really fuckin hates one of the other boys and keeps trying to kill him except hes like the sneaky kind of kill instead of the rah rah kind.  he has scars across his face and he looks rly rugged but his description is funny because it says he always clasps his hands in prayer after offing an opponent thats kinda pure

oops there are more boys than i remember there being

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

Spoiler

9e19cc8a56.jpg4e82735d85.jpg

tbt the time seungkwan accidentally cursed on a livestream and when commentators started questioning him he had to pretend that he had an american friend named john and carried on a fake conversation w him