The Port Of Badon Pirates

Allan's Aokage

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pirates are easy. Getting teamed up on by the Black Fang and the pirate's mage and shaman is not as easy.

Yeah thats the part I get stuck at when you have to fight that Paladin, with the killing edge, can't remeber his name.

The Pirates are easy. Getting teamed up on by the Black Fang and the pirate's mage and shaman is not as easy.

that's why you wait, kill the black fang, then proceed to kill pirates

God damn this level! There's nothing really hard about it, except that fucking archer with a killer bow. The past 3 times I've been forced to play it, he's killed a unit single-handedly each time. And those fucking mages always end up doing a whole hell of a lot of damage to Hector.

Edited by ChaosNinji

God damn this level! There's nothing really hard about it, except that fucking archer with a killer bow. The past 3 times I've been forced to play it, he's killed a unit single-handedly each time. And those fucking mages always end up doing a whole hell of a lot of damage to Hector.

Wait, you're sending Hector in there? Low resistance + low speed + low luck = NO for these guys. That's why I send Lyn in.

Edited by Fox

Wait, you're sending Hector in there? Low resistance + low speed + low luck = NO for these guys. That's why I send Lyn in.

Lyn's at 20. I don't want to use her. Eliwood's kind of useless, as is Oswin at the moment.

The ones in HHM move even when you don't go within range of them. The weaker ones, anyway. The three stronger pirates, archer, shaman and mage don't move until you're in their range. However, all other pirates move. I have everyone except Priscilla and Oswin go up and around the outside and wait above the village just above where the pirates are, while I have Oswin stand two spaces left of Merlinus, and Priscilla behind Merlinus in the corner.

Also when the Black Fang appear, they immediately move even if you're not in their range. So they end up getting in line to take a hit or two at Oswin. By the time all of them are dead, Oswin's normally about lv19 or lv20 for me. If he's lv20, I promote him to General. All's that left then is Dart, Fargus, the three stronger pirates, an archer with a killer bow, a shaman and a mage.

I bring Priscilla and Oswin back up to where the others are waiting, then I place Oswin right above the village, opposite the opening to the village. Enemy phase, the archer is first to move and stands in the village, and attacks Oswin. I keep him there until all the killer bows are used up, then I place Canas where Oswin was, and kill the unarmed archer with him. Then one of the magic users will move into the village and attack Canas, but just have Priscilla heal him if he gets injured, and only attack on your turn when the attack will kill the enemy, or else if they die on enemy phase, Canas would already be injured and will more than likely get killed from the other magic unit who will attack Canas from the village.

By the end of it all, Canas is about lv10 or lv11. Once there's only the pirates left, I place Raven in the thicket and watch as the pirates try to hit him. Even though they are in range and move to attack, Fargus hasn't called out yet because you haven't stepped past the shop. For the one with the killer axe, I always have Hector or Oswin take the initial first blow, do some damage to the pirate, then have someone else finish him off. And that's my gameplan for that chapter, on HHM anyway.

No, you don't, I've done it. In fact, it may even be only one attack, though that's not too likely.

Actually, if you attack him from a distance, you can still attack him the next turn. In fact, the first time I beat him (for fun) was with Warrior Dorcas's bow.

Actually, if you attack him from a distance, you can still attack him the next turn. In fact, the first time I beat him (for fun) was with Warrior Dorcas's bow.

Are you sure? That's how I did it as well, no one would survive a turn up next to him.