Makaze

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a request:

Both Expanded and Condensed views show New Content as this:

c6b946a8e6.png

Can you make a script that omits that whole left column? 

And another one

I have my view as default = Condensed View. Can you set each post to expand with the most recent post, as Expanded would show, when clicked? I.E. I don't care about the updates in TouHou thread, but if I click your Scripts thread, I want to see the most recent post, without being brought into the thread unless I click the link itself.

Edited by Elieson
Added #2

1 hour ago, Elieson said:

I have a request:

Both Expanded and Condensed views show New Content as this:

c6b946a8e6.png

Can you make a script that omits that whole left column? 

Using Stylish, add this code under serenesforest.net domain:

.ipsStream_withTimeline .ipsStreamItem_contentType {	display: none ! important;}.ipsStream.ipsStream_withTimeline {	border: 0 ! important;	margin-left: 0 ! important;}.ipsStream_withTimeline .ipsStreamItem {	margin-left: 10px ! important;}

Edited by Makaze

9 hours ago, Makaze said:

JavaScript: Rich Post Templates 1.0.0

Automatically adds a custom HTML template to your post fields. To use it, click the Post Templates button next to Submit Reply in the reply field.

tqev9.png

How to Install

Update: Added Alt + click functionality to import the contents of the post field into the HTML template editor. With this, the template editor can be used as a source code editor as well as saving a template for later use.

One more

Request: Button Layout for Clickables Description: Update the Quote/Edit buttons to have Light Text on a Dark Background, making them stand out more as buttons. Also, do the same with the "New Content" and "Mark site read" buttons on the top & bottom of what appears to be all pages

Features: N/A

Style: Have the test emulate the Pagination style of unselected pages, in a thread's page jumper URL

Also, an Issue with the Expand on Click mod:

Formatting isn't being applied to text, like bolding, italicizing and line breaks, among others I'm sure.

e0c4ffa9ee.png

*Edit, nvm, it wasn't applied to the original anyway, so not an issue.

Edited by Elieson

On 1/18/2017 at 10:41 AM, Elieson said:

One more

Request: Button Layout for Clickables Description: Update the Quote/Edit buttons to have Light Text on a Dark Background, making them stand out more as buttons. Also, do the same with the "New Content" and "Mark site read" buttons on the top & bottom of what appears to be all pages

Features: N/A

Style: Have the test emulate the Pagination style of unselected pages, in a thread's page jumper URL

Using Stylish:

a[data-action="quoteComment"], a[data-action="editComment"], a[data-action="defaultStream"], a[data-action="markSiteRead"], a[data-role="shareComment"] {
	background-color: #222;
	box-shadow: 0px 2px 0px;
	font-weight: bolder;
	padding: 5px 10px;
	border-radius: 3px;
	filter: brightness(2);
	color: #547d54 ! important;
}

a[data-action="quoteComment"]:hover, a[data-action="editComment"]:hover, a[data-action="defaultStream"]:hover, a[data-action="markSiteRead"]:hover, a[data-role="shareComment"]:hover {
	color: #ad1457 ! important;
}

.ipsBreadcrumb li {
	overflow: visible ! important;
}

tqF7j.png

Edited by Makaze

Oops, missed your edit. Update does what you want:

a[data-action="quoteComment"], a[data-action="editComment"], a[data-action="defaultStream"], a[data-action="markSiteRead"], a[data-role="shareComment"] {
	background-color: #222;
	box-shadow: 0px 2px 0px;
	font-weight: bolder;
	padding: 5px 10px;
	border-radius: 3px;
	filter: brightness(2);
	color: #547d54 ! important;
}

a[data-action="quoteComment"]:hover, a[data-action="editComment"]:hover, a[data-action="defaultStream"]:hover, a[data-action="markSiteRead"]:hover, a[data-role="shareComment"]:hover {
	color: #ad1457 ! important;
}

.ipsBreadcrumb li {
	overflow: visible ! important;
}

Edited by Makaze

New Request, since you can't get enough of me.

Currently in the Unread Content view, if you decide to click a URL and be brought to a thread that you've already become up-to-date on, you're brought to Page 1 - Post 1. Can you add a button that could bring you to the most recent post in a thread, even if you've already read it.

10 minutes ago, Elieson said:

New Request, since you can't get enough of me.

Currently in the Unread Content view, if you decide to click a URL and be brought to a thread that you've already become up-to-date on, you're brought to Page 1 - Post 1. Can you add a button that could bring you to the most recent post in a thread, even if you've already read it.

The answer is no, because going to the most recent post is unreliable.

I can make it go the last page?

9 minutes ago, Makaze said:

I can make it go the last page?

That'd be convenient. The little timer icon brings you to the post highlighted in Expanded View, but may not be a direct go-to for the last page. A direct to Last Page button would be cool.

On 11/1/2014 at 10:57 PM, Makaze said:

JavaScript: Member Nicknames 2.0.0

Adds an optional customized Nickname field to the profiles of members of your choice. Nickname stays the same even if the member changes their username.

Click the. Nickname .link to the top-right of the user's post to add/edit their nickname. Press enter to submit your changes.

Enter a blank nickname to remove it completely.

trUo3.png

How to Install

Upgraded for use on the new forums! You can now use HTML such as colors, such as by copying and pasting from a post area or using the Element Inspector in your browser.