Team Fortress 2: Serenes Forest's Higlander Team! *SEEKING MEMBERS*

Gemma

Yes, the Serenes Forest forums are making their very own Team Fortress 2 Highlander Team! We're looking for a chance to get into competitive TF2 in a relaxed environment with teammates who want to take playing seriously, learn, and most importantly have a blast. No pro skills are required- merely a desire to play. Don't be intimidated by any aspect of competitive play! If you have any desire to join, please don't hesitate!

Here is some information regarding the Highlander game mode:

Basically, Highlander is a 9v9 match where one of each class is played per team. Post what class you want to play as. We'll need to have discussions for who plays what class. Below is a list I'll edit as we discuss.

Please note this list is not final.

Scout: DualSilverGunner

Soldier: Patricius Patrician

Pyro: Phoenix01

Demo: Izayoi

Heavy: Gemma

Engineer: Acacia Sgt

Medic: Nicolas

Sniper:

Spy: Genuine Uncertainty

Reserve Players:

Also, feel free to post/ PM me your Internal Steam ID so we can all add each other.

Steam IDs

Gemma: STEAM_0:1:41287473

Acacia Sgt: STEAM_0:1:53198841

DualSilverGunner: STEAM_0:0:34079515

Nicolas: STEAM_0:0:75775149

Patricius Patrician: STEAM_0:1:39509567

Izayoi: STEAM_0:0:47538038

Phoenix01: STEAM_0:1:60106540

Genuine Uncertainty: STEAM_0:0:15971702

I'll be updating this post accordingly with any other additional information, contact info, and the like we need.

Edited by Gemma

Hm, this looks interesting.

Let's see, I choose Engineer, and my Steam username is AcaciaSgt.

I'll claim Soldier, then. I could also play Pyro if the need arises. Link to profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/patriciuspatrician/. I'll add you guys.

EDIT: I find it hilarious how we'll have two Patricks at least.

Edited by Patricius Patrician

I've added in everyone's info. I've also requested links to Steam accounts instead of just a username, that was bad thinking on my part. Those of you who haven't provided a link already, if you wouldn't mind doing so that would be fantastic. Thanks :)

I also gave Izayoi a placeholder as our Demo, since we already discussed that.

@DSG Would you mind telling me which class you prefer, that way I can add you to the list?

@PatPat Yeah, the Patrick power is so hype~

At Izayoi's request, I've successfully changed everyone's Steam ID links into the internal ID. All except Acacia Sgt. I can't find you Steam profile for whatever reason. :/

@Nicolas Awesome! I'll change you from the reserve player list to our Medic.

@Phoenix Thanks, I'll wait until I get a confirmation from Acacia Sgt.

I've added in everyone's info. I've also requested links to Steam accounts instead of just a username, that was bad thinking on my part. Those of you who haven't provided a link already, if you wouldn't mind doing so that would be fantastic. Thanks :)

I also gave Izayoi a placeholder as our Demo, since we already discussed that.

@DSG Would you mind telling me which class you prefer, that way I can add you to the list?

@PatPat Yeah, the Patrick power is so hype~

Probably Scout, then.

Ah yes, that is me.

Sorry for the late reply, but I had to leave for school shortly after my previous post here, heh.

Oh yeah: STEAM_0:1:53198841.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Good stuff today everyone~

We can change around the list as we see fit. The more we play together, the more we can figure out what works best for our team.

We've just added each other to our friends list for now, I think most of the playing has consisted of ninja-joining and Gemma sending out a few invites. We just mainly play whenever we get the chance. I think we should all find a time where we can play and then play on the same team. If possible, we could also try have a skype/teamspeak/mumble call going while we play so we can start communicating since that's a large piece of highlander play.