Powersaves, you have failed me.

Does anyone else have a Powersaves device, because is it just me, or are there absolutely no useful codes on it for Awakening?

All I have is a max money code, which doesn't help when you have max money already via DLC+Leif's Blade. Is it just me though? Cause I think my internet might be shoddy and might not get everything. Any kind of help appreciated, even if its just saying its garbage.

As it turns out I can't check because both copies of Awakening I have are digital and I haven't yet gotten a physical one

but

Powersave codes in general tend to be pretty lacking

They also tend to edit like, universal/general values over specific ones

e.g. max money, infinite lives, all worlds unlocked

instead of

max stats for X character, change X character's job/class/something to Y, etc.

Point being, I wouldn't be super surprised if max money is the only code, despite how disappointing that is :\

If there's one for max Renown, you'd save yourself a lot of time.

I've been Renown grinding in spurts these past couple days (Max out money via Golden Gaffe, then recruit Wolt over and over) and I'm currently at 34,000 Renown.

I'll get it done eventually, I'd like to get max Renown on my first save just for completion sake and to make future save files already maxed.

I'm curious if they will actually try to complete my request though. Its essentially unlimited weapon usages so it shouldn't be that hard, right?

I stopped playing Pokemon because of annoying hackers and as a result have a rock-bottom opinion of any external piece of equipment that alters save files or normal gameplay, so I can't say this disappoints me one bit. I'd just shrug and play normally.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

If the powersaves let you have freaking control like the advanced mode on the Cyber Save Editor... sure.

...but right now they don't have support for Awakening.

The hell.

Neither one has both.

I stopped playing Pokemon because of annoying hackers and as a result have a rock-bottom opinion of any external piece of equipment that alters save files or normal gameplay, so I can't say this disappoints me one bit. I'd just shrug and play normally.

Some people definitely ruin the experience in the game for sure but this is mainly so I can stop fretting over weapon usages. I can't make myself give anyone without arms thrift a powerful/expensive weapon despite being able to replenish gold easily and make as many Regalia runs as I please. I want the little cheat to help me stop hoarding all the brave weapons for team arms thrift and give something better than steel to everyone else. I'm just weird like that.

I'll just shrug for right now and let great units like Tharja have nothing but a waste tome at best. *sigh*

However, online competitive hackers are a different story entirely. AKA: They should have to be interviewed to see wether or not they should be allowed to breath.

Japanese version's Powersave has some other codes such as making your Save 1 to a specific Lunatic+ Ch.4 progress.

It still lacks Renown 99999, all support logs, inserting DLC Einherjars to the Logbook, etc.

I'd like a money cheat simply because it saves time. Though it's fun to see my uber units own the Risen in GG.

If you wanna save the most time in GG do this. Turn off all animations, set skip actions to all, set auto battle to Blitz and turn off the auto battle confirm prompt. Now send out your strong ranged units, preferably with Galeforce and just keep on hitting Auto.

After two or three instant turns they should've cleared the map. Should take less than a minute easily. I did this not too long ago. Capped out in no time to use the gold for renown grinding.

I just want someone to tear apart the ROM and find unused shit. It's been done with Pokemon X and Y already due the ROM getting decrypted.

Seconded.

I've had too much fun digging through the previous FEs.

Only issue is that FE's popularity pales in comparison to Pokemon, so I fear getting Awakening's ROM decrypted--or even RAM dumps--is going to take a while.

If it's has unlocking Support convo, then I would buy it?

if it doesn't... then.. i' m screwed.

Nooope.

Manual for now.

At least until hacking the saves encryption becomes public.

Which it will at one point.

If it's has unlocking Support convo, then I would buy it?

if it doesn't... then.. i' m screwed.

Just look them up online. The only point of completing the support log ingame is bragging rights, which only count if you actually did the work to get them. If there's one or two particular convos you want unlocked just because you like them, that's not hard to do ingame at all.

http://www.datel-japan.co.jp/lineup/japanese/par/3dsparsave/title_list.html#title-06

Japanese version updates the code.

Grima (weapon) & Ragnell (infinity version) are available.

But making Save 1 to a specific L+ progress seems to be removed.

That's awesome.

Could somebody unlock those weapons and try to sell them so I know how much they're worth?

http://www.datel-japan.co.jp/lineup/japanese/par/3dsparsave/title_list.html#title-06

Japanese version updates the code.

Grima (weapon) & Ragnell (infinity version) are available.

But making Save 1 to a specific L+ progress seems to be removed.

Heh, its funny to see how terribly google translates pages.

I want a "Gale bath of thunder yarn Celica flame of god."

Same actually. I only play Pokemon solo now or with irl friends who I know aren't into cheating.