Your reaction about Ike's appearance in SSB4

Your reaction about Ike's appearance in SSB4?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. How is your reaction that Ike is confirmed for SSB4?

2. 2. Did you expect to see Ike in SSB4?

A lot of Japan is saying the same thing, actually.

You know, this is the kind of crap and trash talk I really have a problem with.

I'll be the first to say that I was fine either way.

Trash talk happens because it's the internet... but damn.

But I leaning toward thought he was getting replaced by Chrom.

I expressed that in a calm manner.

Like crap, are you people that hyped to say "SEE, I WAS RIGHT. YOU NON-BELIEVERS ALL SUCK!"?

Do you like rubbing it people's faces and enjoy trying to make people feel like crap?

well, it's not his fault the crazy awakening fans who wanted chrom and lucina to replace ike and marth were so damn annoying. since you were fine either way then well...you don't get it. LOL

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it's not his fault the crazy awakening fans who wanted chrom and lucina to replace ike and marth were so damn annoying. since you were fine either way then well...you don't get it. LOL

considering how all my real life friends were like this, it feels so good to drink their tears as i rub in their faces

if this was 4chan, i'd shitpost using meme arrows

"If this was 4chan".

Well it isn't.

I'm not gonna get anymore worked up that I already have, but expecting people to to have the posting standards of a completely anonymous imageboard and the required thick skin on it is "meh".

While we're still anonymous here, we have a sort of "identity" on this forum.

Expecting people to be a semblance of respectful is almost idealistic, but should at least govern SOME part of the post quality.

...Even if SF is pretty crap nowadays.

This is the part of fanboyism that really grinds my gears

> Super Smash Bros.People always get hyped up and say "HA, I TOLD YOU SO".I get that.But damn "die"?Really?REALLY?

itt boney defends someone who told awakening fanboys to die

This is the part of fanboyism that really grinds my gears

Are you referring to shadowofchaos or the people shadowofchaos is talking about?

I think Ike is cool and deserved to be in SSB4.

I think that Chrom would be a neat addition (and would be happy if he made it in), but Ike had the edge over him for legitimacy.

EDIT:

Sooooo you can say I am more inclined toward Ike than any of the other lords simply because I've known him longest and am most familiar with him =o

i am your lord aren't i~

Edited by Integrity

Treetrunks Ike is a really good choice for SSB; he makes a much more intuitive look at the powerhouse alternative to Marth. His model even looks quite a bit better than the RD art, so I'm really happy to see that.

I didn't really see the benefit to adding Chrom when he was just a side character anyway when he's just somewhere between the spectrum of RD Ike and Marth, and not really as developed.

I think a tactician would've been cool; it'd have provided a playstyle that SSB doesn't really have yet. Otherwise, only other thing I've been hoping for is a Lucina skin for Marth.

I totally thought Chrom would get in over Ike. But I did main Ike in Brawl, so I'm glad he's back. And in his more badass Radiant Dawn costume, no less! I'm liking it so far...but dammit Sakurai, please give us Chrom. WE NEED THE AWAKENING REP, DAMN YOU.

I'm fine with people that like awakening, the only thing I can't stand is things like "Owain and Tharja for smash" or Marth and Ike are going to be replaced my Chrom and Lucina"

When I said fanboys I was referring to the unrealistic bunch that thinks awakening is a godsend and every other game sucks.

Edited by Hoenn

I'm waiting for a Guts alt costume. One can dream, or just wait for a mod.

Anyway, his buffness is pretty sexy, I don't understand Japan preferring scrawny girlmen to this specimen. It's not like they didn't get what they wanted previously, this is just a natural progression of the character. Not to mention it goes along with how he plays.