Anyone gonna watch the World Cup?

Why not adding a poll, if you ask this question?

I won't watch every match, because some matches will be shown at night (0 AM) in Europe because of the different timezone.
But I will try to watch many of them as possible.

I hope for an exciting World Cup without incidents and maybe some surprises!

To my mind this thread is more generic.

This thread only asks the question, if we will watch the World Cup.

yea i know it sounds kinda lame, but i was just curious to know who would watch it or not. No one in chat that i've ever talked to seems to like footbal, or any other sport really :/

Oh, and living in Australia really screws up the times at which matches are on. but i think they'll be on around the morning times

The sooner England (my nation) gets knocked out the better. Then perhaps people will pay less attention and more interesting things will be happening again, like watching paint dry.

Almost everyone I know is saying the world cup is bought and Brazil will win it regardless of who is actually better.

Not that I care

yeah the world cup is bought but in the political side of things. like fuck brazil will win get @ me

Edited by fuccboi

The sooner England (my nation) gets knocked out the better. Then perhaps people will pay less attention and more interesting things will be happening again, like watching paint dry.

Like watching the EPL

63c9a21c97bfbbb56f12219d7ff2f301.png

Edited by Parrhesia

aw come on even i have like 5% interest in sports but i'm not gonna bash on people for liking them

sometimes i don't understand the hype but those are just my own personal feelings

Nobody calls it the EPL

more people call it that than the 'BPL' to be fair which I have unironically seen and it's terrible

I've heard people call it the EPL in order to not get it mixed up with our one. Though, just saying "premier league" probably implies the english league, as we're shit.

what the fuck

what the fuck

tbf people calling it the 'BPL' are also inclined to believe Josmer Volmy Altidore is a world-class centreforward

I will try to watch a couple of matches, but ones that don't involve England (since I can't bear to watch them play).

Also I'm hoping for a vuvuzela-free World Cup this time around.