[FE10]PKL still wants to play a draft-like playthrough

PKL

Considering lockstep drafts and drafts in general don't finish it would change anything, people still wouldn't finish. If you blacklisted people everyone would just get blacklisted.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prologue: 7 (7)

omfg what have I signed myself up for. Hard mode is hard. Edward engages the bandits and heals pretty much every PP, and Miccy kills off the stragglers. Eddy also crits the boss once on turn 6 EP, then turn 7 Miccy chips and Eddy gets the bosskill. They each leveled up once.

Chapter 1: 7 (14)

NOLAN IS SO GOOD HOLY COW ILY NOLAN. But yeah pretty standard strat, slow push toward the boss. Got the hand axe.

Chapter 1: 6 (13)

Found a way to 6 turn while trying to get Edward better level ups, however it required me feeding the Dracoshield to Miccy so that she could survive an attack from the Javelin soldier (or she can proc an HP/Def lvl up in the previous chapter, but unfortunately mine only got a Luck/Res lvl). It also meant that Nolan and Eddy couldn't escape because Nolan needed to kill the boss on PP and Eddy needed to shove Miccy. Leo escapes, got the hand axe and the steel sword.

Chapter 2: 8 (21)

Took an extra turn to get the Energy Drop. Also got Thani and the Wind Edge.

Chapter 3: 6 (27)

Needed Miccy to dodge the Iron Longbow, but it wasn't really a problem with support from Sothe. Everyone escapes except for Nolan and Laura. I'm starting to fear that my units are underleveled and I should be taking more time like Quint is but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Edited by Mar Mar

Palutena plz...this is failing ever since I complained about my picks :/. Drafts suck :/

Palutena has 6 hours from now to pick. If not, she gets the worst unit on the list.

Edited by PKL

Soul totally wanted Lyre. So he gets her. (i dont actually know if he wants her but consider it payback for early Caineghis and Nasir picks)

I pick Gareth.

Remember it's my turn after C-Haar

Not really...Ciarre is last. The remaining 3 units are either b& or free.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE LEONARDO༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by PKL

Quint,

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE LEONARDO༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I'll trade you Aran

RIGHT AFTER ILY CRTBLICKED MOTHERFUCKING ARAN :facepalm:

Ok, letza trade them

MY FUCKING GOOODNESS COLOMBIA SCORES A GOAALLL AJAJJAJWJZJEHAJHEJZHFNDJSNDJSSJ

PKL:

Part 1 Team: Micaiah, Sothe, Laura, Aran, Jill, Rafiel, Black Knight, Nailah = not that bad. I'll live. Hopefully I get Aran to be decent. Would've prefered Leonardo but we'll see.

Part 2 Team: Marcia, Leanne, Geoffrey = I just noticed I only have free units for Part 2 o.o

Part 3 Team: Ike, Titania, Oscar, Ranulf, Reyson, Janaff, Marcia = 2 mounts, 2 laguz with hax bases. I'll be fine.

Endgame: Caineghis, Nasir, Gareth = best endgame for what it's worth.

Ok so for some reason I thought Leo had 10 Str but NO, he has 9 so he didn't gain Str in the last lv up.

1-3: 7/34

New Unit:

Ilyana2.png

Sothe, Miccy and Leo go east while Ily stays blicking enemies behind Kurth. Leo goes first to the thicket to lure the archer behind the wall, Sothe kills the fighter while the rest move east. Laura heals Leo, Leo goes adjacent to Sothe, trades the Steel Bow and snipes the door, Miccy breaks it with Thani (just to gain Weapon Exp) as Sothe kills the archer. Sothe tank kills enemies and lures the archer from EP1 so by the next turn Miccy Thani kills it. Leo moves and Sothe protects the scrubs while chipping soldiers incoming and scrubs getting the kill. Sothe lures the boss, gets Discipline for Ilyana and Miccy Thani KOs Burton. Took extra turns because taking kills and because Sothe didn't killed the armr at the time. Ily got a couole of crts and 60+EXP, Leo didn't do much besides getting the attention from enemies that own him. For some reason enemies could kill Miccy but they preferred ranged combat with Sothe or melee with Leo, apparently they were afraid of Micaiah's 8Sp and Avo :smug:. Also as she got the bosskill, she levelled up:

+1Hp

+1Mag

+1Sp

+1Lck

+1Res

Sothe escaped for extra bexp, but the rest was meh. Aran got roflstomped by Ilyana.

UNTIS:

Micaiahbody.png

Lv 6

18 HP

2 Str

11 Mag

8 Skl

9 Sp

15 Lck

3 Def

9 Res

Leonardo.png

Lv 8

19 HP

9 Str

0 Mag

16 Skl

13 Sp

8 Lck

8 Def

7 Res

The rest are at base.

Edited by Quintessence

Just to clear things up: Are Edward and Nolan free ON 1-4, as well? I think we've gotten a misunderstanding on this before, so I'm just making sure.

EDIT: Quint, those are adorable.

By the way, give me Fiona por favor.

Edited by Jeff Strongman