[FE10]PKL still wants to play a draft-like playthrough

PKL

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-4: 7/41

Sothe west, the rest east. Bexp'd Ily up to .96 to get level up. Ilyana, Leo and Miccy team up and kill the first tiger. Sothe defends Miccy, Laura goes behind the group. The cat goes for Ilyana and the other one for Sothe with Beast Killer, the eastern tiger approaches. By next Phase the rangeds kill the cat, Miccy sacriheals Ilyana and gets into Wrathmodo, Sothe defends the squishies not chokepointing though. Hence why a tiger nearly kos Leo and leaves him with 1Hp. Ily got sp so she doubles them, making the kills more easy. The three go ahead to the north eastern tiger while Sothe goes north west FAILING TO GET BEASTFOE costing an extra turn. The other scrubs failed to get the Seal but meh. The untransformed boss approaches along with the cat that hits Ilyana. Afterwards, Leo crtkills the boss with his Ice Bow (max mt/crt frg), Miccy wrath crts the other cat. But as I took an extra turn, reinforcements appeared so raeg. Sothe pwned his side like a boss and got awesome level ups despite JAGEN.

1-5: 6/47

Defend. This chapter was a pain because Miccy was always at Wrath mode and Leo and Ilyana are frail as fuck, but fortunately they double a couple of them with 15AS. Nothing awesome here besides green units being at the verge of death. Sothe stole the Seal. Spirit Dust for Ilyana, Draco and Drop for Jill.

[spoiler=UNTIS]Micaiahbody.png

Lv 7.77

18 HP

2 Str

12 Mag

9 Skl

9 Sp

16 Lck

3 Def

10 Res

Sothe_as_a_rouge_RD.png

Lv 3.50

36 HP

20 Str

6 Mag

22 Skl

21 Sp

17 Lck

14 Def

10 Res

Leonardo.png

Lv 10.72

21 HP

10 Str

0 Mag

18 Skl

15 Sp

9 Lck

9 Def

8 Res

Ilyana2.png

Lv 14.95

23 HP

6 Str

16 Mag

13 Skl

15 Sp

7 Lck

4 Def

11 Res

Edited by Quintessence

While your Leo's Str is on the lower side, that Spd is definitely looking good. Def is also pretty okay (I mean, it's significantly above average, just not great in game-context). Ilyana is adorable.

EDIT: I'm also really waiting for PKL's response on Nolan & Edward. Otherwise, I'm pretty screwed. :awesome:

Edited by Jeff Strongman

While your Leo's Str is on the lower side, that Spd is definitely looking good. Def is also pretty okay (I mean, it's significantly above average, just not great in game-context). Ilyana is adorable.

EDIT: I'm also really waiting for PKL's response on Nolan & Edward. Otherwise, I'm pretty screwed. :awesome:

I thought they were free too...

The intention was for them to be free, but I see what you mean. It can be interpreted the other way too. Bad wording on a new ruling from my part, sorry.

Yeah, they're doing really good, I'm just bexping them to .90+ and assuring at least a good level up to them. Sothe really surprised me with those gains near the end of 1-4.

Also, I thought Nolan and Edward were usable in 1-3 and not onwards. Though I prefer wasting extra turns with my units for more exp rather than going for a low tc but underleveled units that substract reliability to future strategies.

I want to start 1-4 but I'm not sure if I should hold or make a backup and go on. :L

Actually, yeah- I'll do that. Not like the chapter is really hard.

Edited by Jeff Strongman

Alright, sure. Won't feel bad, either way.

I vote that they should be free. I mean, it's not like either of them are useless just because Jill is free.

lol

No logs today because rng was a complete bitch yesterday. Enemies pwned Sothe with sub 50 hit rates, and the other scrubs keep failing to land 70s and 80s. Also dayum I thought Jill would've done better but with drop and shield she BARELY orkos or 2hkos pegs. Lolwut. I'll have to slowplay this because scrubs are getting annihilated >_>