So, what units do you players keep in your Avatar Logbook? Streetpass Avatars? Legacy characters? Avatars of your own creation? Share them here!

At the moment, my Logbook is filled with a grand total of 96 units (that are maxed out with Limit Break in all classes, have all skills and Boots used on them) with the following:

• All 17 DLC legacy characters
  • My Normal Casual Avatar (Robin; male; +HP/-Lck)
  • My Lunatic Classic Avatar (Robin; male; +Def/-Lck)
  • My genderswap Avatar (Robin; female; +HP/-Lck)
  • My Bow Knight Avatar (Sue; female; +Spd/-Lck; appearance based off of Sue from FE6)
  • My Griffon Rider Avatar (Skyla, female, +Str/-Lck; based loosely from Skyla/Fuuro from the 5th gen. main series Pokemon games)
  • 75 Spotpass legacy characters (which includes all female Spotpass legacy characters just so Fire Emblem Awakening can live up to its nickname "Waifu Emblem")
Edited by Roflolxp54

English copy:

MUs from my previous runs.

A few streetpass MUs that I bothered to actually beat.

Japanese copy:

MUs from previous runs.

Every DLC character.

A lot of outrealm order MUs because English copies and Japanese copies aren't compatible.

7 actual Japanese streetpass MUs.

I only keep the DLC characters.

When it comes to streetpass, I only keep them if they're stats (or rating) is better than the highest DLC character (pretty sure it's Katarina).

Edited by Carter

I removed all untrained SpotPass Einherjars & untrained StreetPass MUs.

The rest:

All DLC Einherjars

Pr.Marth (which requires the most recruitment cost, 151400G)

Tiki (the only Einherjar Manakete)

King Marth (RFK is good for JPN StreetPass)

Ephraim (RFK No.2)

Jamka (Male-Gale Einherjar, the second best Einherjar type of the entire game. The first is Shadowgift but it's DLC exclusive)

Jaffar (Male-Gale No.2)

Camus (Male-Gale No.3, his Spd is able to double Apo Anna with Valkyrie/DarkFlier support)

Titania (the only free Female Counter which is good for JPN StreetPass too)

Local friends MUs

A bunch of Mag+4 Female Einherjars for Apotheosis LTC

Edited by MelonGx

pretty much the entire lot of fe4-5 bonus characters, plus dlc!marth, dlc!roy, shanna and the dlc whitewings, ground up to cap everything (including boots uses) because i have no life

unsurprisingly lewyn is now the most expensive of the lot

Edited by bookofholsety

pretty much the entire lot of fe4-5 bonus characters, plus dlc!marth, dlc!roy, shanna and the dlc whitewings, ground up to cap everything (including boots uses) because i have no life

unsurprisingly lewyn is now the most expensive of the lot

Dude, try grinding a total of 96 characters, max them out with Limit Break in ALL classes and have them learn all skills possible for them on top of having Boots added onto them. Over 700 of gameplay hours clocked onto my main Normal-Casual file. And Spotpass Pr. Marth is the most expensive Logbook unit possible (max value of 151,400 G).

MUs from previous runs to help me keep track. Also good for making themed Streetpass teams.

I honestly would love more space in the Avatar Logbook -- I would consider either training up more Einherjars or put together a team of MUs for Streetpass.

• 4 weeks later...

My logbook has all DLC einherjar except the ones from the Challenge maps and Apotheosis (Whitewings and Katarina), previous MU from my one actually completed playthrough and any MUs from streetpass/'Outrealm Order' teams I get.

It has my previous avatars, a couple of my friend's avatars that I bothered to saved(because she will never do it herself) and Katarina(DLC) because I really don't like going through Apotheosis and grinding her over and over again but I love using her.

I keep any of my avatars that I actually enjoy and would play as again in a run (currently the only one that's in there is "my" avatar, named after me, though I have two others that should be in there soon), and I've deleted a lot of them from there. Also, any DLC characters, which isn't many right now, and any spotpass characters that I'm fond of/I think are cool/is the lord of their game/etc., and any streetpass avatars that I beat and are ranked higher than my currently strongest avatar.