Potential Spoilers: Robin's and Lucina's alt costumes in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U -- any favorites?

Roflolxp54

Lucina's and Robin's costumes  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which costume is your favorite if you were to play as Lucina in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U?

• Nowi
    • Cherche
    • Cordelia
    • Tiki
    • Lissa
    • Tharja
    • Sumia
  2. 2. Favorite costume of Robin?

• Default male
    • Default female
    • Male in green
    • Female in red
    • Male in blue
    • Female in yellow
    • Male in white
    • Female in pink

This is cool, but I think I will just use default for them both. I think I will actually buy the Wii u version of this one, because I have never owned a Smash game before but loved playing them with my friends, plus my mom likes the idea of her and me ganging up on my dad as the duck hunt dog so I might get my family to play it with me for once.

I chose the black haired Robin because my first avatar in Awakening was a male size 2 with black hair. As generic as that is, I guess it was a fairly common option too, which likely also helps that color's popularity.

Oh wow, these palettes look awesome! I'll try 'em all out for sure, but I think I'll be sticking mainly to default female Robin and Lucina for nostalgia reasons; but I really like that Tiki palette for Lucina, so maybe I'll use that alot too. :D

If I were to play male robin though, that white/red does look pretty cool on him.....and eerily like one of Kirito's outfits....

Oh wow, these palettes look awesome! I'll try 'em all out for sure, but I think I'll be sticking mainly to default female Robin and Lucina for nostalgia reasons; but I really like that Tiki palette for Lucina, so maybe I'll use that alot too. :D

If I were to play male robin though, that white/red does look pretty cool on him.....and eerily like one of Kirito's outfits....

That game dropped two years ago, bud.

Green!Robin for Robin, because I like green. (Also because that makes Robin look like an RP character I once used for an FE RP.)

I'll admit that I had a hard time choosing between that one, Default!Robin (Male), and White Mage!Robin, because Default!Robin (Male) is love and White Mage!Robin is swag as all hell.

As for Lucina, none of the alts particularly excite me so I'd play her with the default colors.