Other games music in Fire Emblem's

Alex95

Has anyone else heard some familiar tunes when you are listening to certain FE music?

For example, in Geneology's "Eldigan the Lion-Heart" song, something that sounds like the Smash Brother Brawl main theme plays throughout.

Another example is in Path of Radiance's "Congregation of Ambition", where Linebeck's theme from Zelda: Phantom Hourglass can be heard at a certain point.

I know the FE songs here have been made years before the other games, but I want to know what everyone else thinks: Coincidence or Foresight?

Of course, maybe it's just me...

Coincidentally the ending theme Xenoblade and the player phase theme of Sword of Seals are called Beyond the Sky but the similarities end there. The Thracia map theme in Holy War also shares a name with Zephiel's theme, For Whose Sake. Though once again not musically the same so not really relevant. Just dropping a point of trivia.

Edited by Jotari

The Thracia map theme in Holy War also shares a name with Zephiel's theme, For Whose Sake. Though once again not musically the same so not really relevant. Just dropping a point of trivia.

A track with the name "For Whose Sake" was also in FE3. Said track got later reused in FE7 under the title "Strategem". However, the latter is an event theme rather then an enemy phase theme.

Also, both Tear Ring Saga and Berwick Saga feature a track called "For Whose Sake". So it's apparently a Kaga thing.

Edited by BrightBow