Dragon Ball Z Revival of "F"

Jedi

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Revival_of_%22F%22

Well folks we have yet another movie and its slated to be a sequel to "Battle of gods"

I'm quite interested in what will go down in said film, as I surprisingly enjoyed Battle of gods despite the fact I dislike latter Z because of the "only saiyans can do anything" mentality that began in the later half of the Cell arc (despite the fact that the humans and Piccolo did shine against Cell a fair few times).

Anyone else interested in this? Also rumors seem to be about that a new series is in the works. Which will be canon unlike GT.

Also with the new game Xenoverse getting ready to come out (which looks very good and twists the timeline in interesting ways).

We DB/Z fans seem to have a lot of content coming our way yet again.

Edit: Gohan's redesign is a bit drastic ngl then again his design has changed so much from when he was a kid.

Edited by Jedi

Freeza was probably my favorite villain so I'm pretty happy about it. And if we get to see more Chris Ayres that's rad. Seeing Battle of Gods in theaters was an amazing experience and it was great to go with friends and see other people wearing Goku gi shirts and stuff. Hoping that's a thing that can happen again.

There's been rumors of a new series since the AF stuff in the early 2000s, so I'm not buying anything until I see a definite announcement. This movie is apparently actually written by him though, where he was just a a really close creative guy in the last one.

Very interested to see how Beerus, Whis and these new henchmen fit in. Perhaps Freeza's new strength is a matter worth of concerning these new gods.

Yeah I know all about the AF craze. Haha its so crazy, ssj5 stuff and all that.

But with all these new actual canon movies and the recent Bardock ova etc we may have a new series.

I've heard a few rumors about it.

Some people are saying that Frieza isn't so much being revived as this being a Frieza from one of the alternate universes Beerus talked about at the end of BoG, possibly even being that universe's God of Destruction.

I've also heard rumors that Vegeta is going to be the MC for this one, which if is true would mean that Vegeta will finally get his revenge on Frieza.

Also, the weird symbol that Goku has on his new gi is thought to be Whis' symbol, meaning that Goku will start training under Whis.

As much as I like DBZ and looking foreword to this movie I wish they would just let the series die. I am happy that battle of the gods basically made GT non-canon though.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope Krillin or Mr. Popo are in this film, preferably the former. Krillin was always my favorite character.

Krillin is one of mine too, and he's also on the cover.

• 2 weeks later...

What if a reverse Frieza saga occurs and Frieza kills Goku and Vegeta fights in his honor?

Unlikely since this is still before the actual end of the Manga.

Vegeta is touted to be the main hero this time though, Goku did say if they needed a SSJG again, Vegeta would be it.

It's a good thing they reveal most things in this trailer.

Seriously, Super Saiya Freeza? Fuck this, Toriyama

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Revival_of_%22F%22

Well folks we have yet another movie and its slated to be a sequel to "Battle of gods"

I'm quite interested in what will go down in said film, as I surprisingly enjoyed Battle of gods despite the fact I dislike latter Z because of the "only saiyans can do anything" mentality that began in the later half of the Cell arc (despite the fact that the humans and Piccolo did shine against Cell a fair few times).

Anyone else interested in this? Also rumors seem to be about that a new series is in the works. Which will be canon unlike GT.

Also with the new game Xenoverse getting ready to come out (which looks very good and twists the timeline in interesting ways).

We DB/Z fans seem to have a lot of content coming our way yet again.

Edit: Gohan's redesign is a bit drastic ngl then again his design has changed so much from when he was a kid.

More Fanservice DB OOOOOO GOODY

Bump due to new trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0bArxJtSnM

Nice to see Tien kicking some ass.

Cooler Gold Version Buy now for 500$ More

DBZ:Battle of F it sucked from the moment I herd about it

If toryama cared about DB anymore the concept wouldnt be so stupid(basicly the series dwelled into be so shit now)

He looks like a reskin of cooler

Not only would Goku need to out do super ssj freeza

by the sheer fact that his power level (means nothing anyway)

is stronger then base 100% freeza at this point with no super sayan bullcrap

you realized that akira stopped giving a shit after freeza

Edited by TTPK_Tal