Dragon Ball Z Revival of "F"

Jedi

In the promotional material Freeza seemed to possess an aura of god ki, the same sort that Goku showed during the later parts of the Battle of the Gods film. It's probably that in combination with his new form that makes him strong.

It's not that unusual, really. You're saying he stopped caring after Freeza, but even in that arc they have some crazy shit. Like Goku going from 8,000 in his fight with Vegeta to 90,000 when he gets to Namek after his training. Then, after healing again after the Ginyu ordeal, his power level is 3,000,000. Stuff was crazy, even when it was awesome haha.

I always thought the Android/Cell Arc was solid despite being made after he wanted to stop at Frieza too, (almost everyone actually does some stuff too).

In the promotional material Freeza seemed to possess an aura of god ki, the same sort that Goku showed during the later parts of the Battle of the Gods film. It's probably that in combination with his new form that makes him strong.

It's not that unusual, really. You're saying he stopped caring after Freeza, but even in that arc they have some crazy shit. Like Goku going from 8,000 in his fight with Vegeta to 90,000 when he gets to Namek after his training. Then, after healing again after the Ginyu ordeal, his power level is 3,000,000. Stuff was crazy, even when it was awesome haha.

they were ridicolus but we are talking about how hypotheticly ridicolus they got

look at gokus power spree he gained insane amounts of power right

freezas transformation is stupid hax

and Toryama did stop caring after freeza saga (He originaly wanted to stop with the goku vs freeza namek battle) with the legendary super sayan

Cell saga is poorly made for a reason*

10 panels with android 16 15 minutes of screentime in the anime

YOU KILL ANDROID 16 I WILL GO SSJ2

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE ABOUT TO DIE BUT ANDROID 16 REALLY DOES THAT

Let me activate your asspull hax SSJ2 with the legendary supersand being not so legendary anymore

Buu was somewhat an improvement doe

But nice seeing tien doing work because tien is my favorite human that isnt krillin

The strongest the DB saga is king picollo by far the best work by toryama

DBZ

Frieza(including sayan)>Buu>Cell(Includes android)

At least the android 16 moment isnt asspull oh wait SSJ2 is

why did we need another SSJ transformation that is just somewhat lazy writing

Poorly Made in comparison I like all the DB sagas (Manga anime filler and padding sucks)

Edited by TTPK_Tal

They stopped caring about "power levels" pretty much at the end of the Freiza saga. Scouters stopped getting used; many of the fighters became too powerful for the scouters to even handle. That's how they retconned out power levels.

Maybe they will make a return, though, since I see them being used in that trailer. But I wouldn't put money on them sticking.

Edited by Raven

and Toryama did stop caring after freeza saga (He originaly wanted to stop with the goku vs freeza namek battle) with the legendary super sayan

The Buu Saga is when DBZ declined, Only the Saiyans could do anything anymore, Cell was legitimately creepy on his introduction and the Androids in Trunks future were chilling, yet in those arcs nearly everyone participated in fights and Goku wasn't allowed to be in the front, this is ironically usually when DBZ's at its strongest other than Goku's main awesome fights.

Not gonna lie the only parts of Buu I legitimately enjoyed fully was the Saiyaman Arc and the early Babidi Arc, after that it was a bit stupid. Not to mention Toriyama listening to the fans to make Goku the main again after Gohan had already been established, which degraded all of Gohan's development up to that point.

Edited by Jedi