Fire Emblem TCG Returning this Summer

Hardin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Dragonknights in FE1/3/11/12 promote from pegasus knights, so it's Minerva before being promoted.

Yeah I know that but it's just weird seeing Minerva not on a dragon

The official FE twitter account has stated that the first series will be strictly characters from FE1 and FE13, afterwards other games will be included.

But yeah, all of those look amazingly well done. To be honest, I'm surprised card games are still a thing in this day and age o.o;

If anything, they're going stronger. Much of the card art in various games is gorgeous (seriously, go look up Force of Will).

I hope this one comes to the US~!

Decks and booster packs up for preorder on amiami. Getting booster packs is real expensive because they're selling them by the case (16 boosters each, and a 6 deck case if I am reading it right)

They're selling singe decks though.

Edited by L95

Do we know if cards coming out this June will be compatible with the old cards or is it a brand new game with new rules?

I hope there is a community somewhere either like a FB group or a seperate board on these forums just for the TCG.

I always wanted to play the old card game and buy the cards but I could never find a resource or group large enough since no-one ever seem to translate and get the rules for it. This was the best that was done and it wasnt much http://aquantis.tripod.com/FEcards.html

Does anyone know of a community being set up so its easy to find out who I can buy cards from, rules etc...?

Do we know if cards coming out this June will be compatible with the old cards or is it a brand new game with new rules?

I hope there is a community somewhere either like a FB group or a seperate board on these forums just for the TCG.

I always wanted to play the old card game and buy the cards but I could never find a resource or group large enough since no-one ever seem to translate and get the rules for it. This was the best that was done and it wasnt much http://aquantis.tripod.com/FEcards.html

Does anyone know of a community being set up so its easy to find out who I can buy cards from, rules etc...?

Compatible with the old one? From a quick skim, no. Here's Lucina. Here's Leif. Card format and information shown are completely different, so I doubt they'll mix.

Community? Too early to tell. But if this game comes to the US, I am buying it! The art is pretty (well, aside from Linde's lack of nose).

Edited by eclipse

I'm really curious as to what all the other cards are and look like. I'm really excited to see just the art for them heh. I remember adding most, if not all, of the TCG to the FE Wikia a year or two ago, kinda wish I could've gotten some of the cards from there too (well...bar the newer ones. Some of the art on those newer ones that weren't official were kinda...off in a lot of places). Is there a list of what's there at all??

(Someone get me that Tiki card and I will be very VERY happy! ^^)

Wah, these cards ended up being a bit more expensive than I was hoping (I was hoping they'd be more priced like the Japanese Pokémon TCG), but I ordered a case of packs and one of each of the starter decks. I'm so glad they're coming out in June so I can have them sent to my parents in the US and therefore won't have to worry about customs stuff. I'd be happy to to help scan and catalog cards for the site and/or community if it's wanted.

Decks and booster packs up for preorder on amiami. Getting booster packs is real expensive because they're selling them by the case (16 boosters each, and a 6 deck case if I am reading it right)

They're selling singe decks though.

I'm a bit confused about the way this system works.

So for these ones. All I get are cards correct? nothing more and nothing less? Do we know how many there are in there?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-7745

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-7747

For these ones, do I get like a deck box or something? But the same cards that are in the above two?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-7746

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-7748

And this is just a bunch of cards correct with a deck box right? Are the cards in this one separate from the two above or will we get the same mixed cards?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-7749

Edited by kingddd

First pair of the links is the two starter decks, each containing 50 cards.

Second pair of links is for 6 of each starter deck. So you'd get 6 x 50 = 300 cards, but a lot of repeats.

Third pair of links if for 16 booster packs. Each pack has 10 random cards, so you're getting 160 random cards.

First pair of the links is the two starter decks, each containing 50 cards.

Second pair of links is for 6 of each starter deck. So you'd get 6 x 50 = 300 cards, but a lot of repeats.

Third pair of links if for 16 booster packs. Each pack has 10 random cards, so you're getting 160 random cards.

ah thanks for the clarification. So there are no deck boxes. Man this is gonna be hard to pick since I've always had bad luck in getting repeats in any trading cards. I'll probably only get the 2 starter packs and maybe the 5th booster pack.

ah thanks for the clarification. So there are no deck boxes. Man this is gonna be hard to pick since I've always had bad luck in getting repeats in any trading cards. I'll probably only get the 2 starter packs and maybe the 5th booster pack.

I don't really collect TCGs, but the starter decks might be deck boxes, I think?

It's hard to tell from the 2D pictures, but I assumed they would come in a box.

My wording may have been vague, but you get the same cards in each starter deck. It basically lets you play a game, if somebody else also has a deck.

I'll double check anyway...

EDIT: Amazon just says this:

1) 50 cards (includes 6 holos)

2) 1 Leader Card, Manual and play sheet

3) Includes 5 starter (deck)-only cards.

Wait... Fire Emblem holo cards? I need some now.

Edited by VincentASM

I apologise for being just an epic noob about this but could someone explain how the game part of this normally works please? I understand that the cards and rules haven't been released yet but I assume there is some similar non-FE card games that will have a similar structure and that the FE game will probably be along the same lines?

Or am I totally getting this wrong and the idea is just to collect all the cards?

Apologies again for asking, please understand that TCG's have just completely passed me throughout my entire life and I assume I'm not the only person in that boat.

Fairly sure we have no idea how the game works yet.

Anyone wanna buy that set of booster packs to split? >.>

I ordered the 16 booster packs. So once I receive it I can do a split. Although I'm not sure about shipping.

I don't really collect TCGs, but the starter decks might be deck boxes, I think?

It's hard to tell from the 2D pictures, but I assumed they would come in a box.

My wording may have been vague, but you get the same cards in each starter deck. It basically lets you play a game, if somebody else also has a deck.

I'll double check anyway...

EDIT: Amazon just says this:

1) 50 cards (includes 6 holos)

2) 1 Leader Card, Manual and play sheet

3) Includes 5 starter (deck)-only cards.

Wait... Fire Emblem holo cards? I need some now.

Oh neat holo cards. It's like Pokemon cards all over again.
Edited by kingddd