Who could Ike's wife be?

Yea... Even assuming all of Tellius could fit inside Rhode Island, unless the GM's are living right on the border between Gallia and Crimea it's unlikely Ike will be able to travel fast enough to spend some time with the kitty by foot. Even on horseback it would likely need to be weekends/special occasions only. Considering that it's probably bigger and I can't really see Ike spending time with Lethe without moving there.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the possibility of him settling down with Lethe has much to do with what comes between PoR and RD. I think rather that the supports and Ike's general relationship with Lethe (the respectful relationship they have, I mean, not necessarily -- or even likely -- a romantic one at this point) suggest that he could have settled down with Lethe and moved to Gallia. I'm pretty sure Ike says at one point he likes Gallia, and he did live there for a time. It's not impossible he'd want to go back when it was time for him to finally settle.

Hell he could have gone and lived there a few years before leaving Tellius. Perhaps had a kid in that time. I think his ending implied that he left soon after the whole Ashera deal but it was never explicitly stated.

I imagine it would take quite some time for stability to return, what with Crimea still recovering from a civil war, Daein crowning a new Queen, and, y'know, a goddess being killed after nearly wiping out humanity. Not to mention the political stress in Begnion...

Yeah, that's quite possible. I wish I'd have thought of that when I started my RD sequel fic... But then again, it was already a bit AU from the start.