• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because does she get doubled/OHKO'd reliably? (I.E, would you use her as a combat mage comfortably, or is she just being used for her high magic + staffbotting?)

Banned because nah, don't bother-Pretty sure there are buyable arms scrolls before 4-Endgame. (Also, you should give Miccy wrath so she can sacrifice into wrath range then spam Purge! Well, after R-2, that is.)

Edited by Benice

Banned because I had so little class work this period that I decided to get started on my work in the class for the rest of the week. I finished all of it, and the period isn’t even over yet...

Banned because I completely agree.

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because nah, don't bother-Pretty sure there are buyable arms scrolls before 4-Endgame. (Also, you should give Miccy wrath so she can sacrifice into wrath range then spam Purge! Well, after R-2, that is.)

Ah, okay. I'll still try to nab kills when I can though.

Edited by twilitfalchion

13 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because I had so little class work this period that I decided to get started on my work in the class for the rest of the week. I finished all of it, and the period isn’t even over yet...

Ey, nice! Yeah, it's great when you can get ahead on Online courses.

Banned because I plan to play Three Houses when I get back from school.

Banned because if you want me to say Fear the Deer, you're barking up the wrong tree, because half of that house is on my "meh" list (even though I love the other half), so...

27 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because Blue Lions rise up!

I'll say this instead!

Banned because, if you don't mind me asking, why do you dislike Azura so much? I understand hating most of Fates's cast (since I do as well), but I didn't think Azura was an offensive or bad character personally. Of course, I understand if you feel differently. I'm just curious as to why.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because, if you don't mind me asking, why do you dislike Azura so much? I understand hating most of Fates's cast (since I do as well), but I didn't think Azura was an offensive or bad character personally. Of course, I understand if you feel differently. I'm just curious as to why.

Banned because an answer you can have, no problem!

I hope I can put my thoughts out coherently, but bear with me on this one.

The thing about Azura is that I really, really hate it when a game advertises a character to me, constantly going on and on about how awesome and amazing and beautiful she is (same with the other Fates Royals, really). I was always allergic to that kind of stuff, since I want to decide which character I like, not have the game/show/movie/book decide for me. Same with her being Corrin's implied love interest. And to be quite honest, I don't even think she's that beautiful. Especially her portrait in game just looks... off.
The second thing is that she is one of those """""mysterious""""" characters. I see her as being mysterious and vague for the sake of it, and that is another thing I really dislike.
She basically exists to tell you "Ay, buy dat DLC, bro!", and in said DLC, she's an exposition fairy, nothing else. And that's the thing, for how hyped she is in-game and for how annoyingly omnipresent she is in the story, her character is just really dull and forgettable. I couldn't tell you a single thing about her other than "she's 'mYsTErIoUs'".
Also, there is that one moment during Chapter 6 of Revelation that really sealed it for me: when she suggested that "Maybe attacking both armies at once will make them listen to us! Herp-derp!" Yes, because showing hostility to already riled up armies is a way to start conversations. /s

Really the only good thing I can find about her is her voice actress.

Sorry for the rant.