Who Did You Kill When You Recruited Gordin? (in prolouge 4)

noiku

Jagen can be turned into a pretty acceptable staffbot once his combat parameters conk out (which takes a pretty long time honestly considering he can forged ridersbane oneshot stuff for a long ass time)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you plan on using all three cavaliers there's no reason to kill off Jagen. :( And even if you do, Gordin.

Edited by Mekkah

After reading the FE1 manga, I can't kill Jagen. I like him. I always killed Abel because he's so ugly with that graphic style.

I've never done normal outside of a draft, but it's usually either Gordin or whichever Cav I didn't draft. Jeigan too useful as meatshield.

on my first play through i made an extremely stupid mistake by killing Abel lol (i hadn't played fe1/3 or had any knowledge about the Akaneia series nor the Jagen archetype so i was just randomly picking a guy)

then for the second play through i sacrificed Jagen and started using Abel, by then i realized he's one of the best units in the game. and he became my main whenever i replay shadow dragon.

I've killed units for less. :P:

First time, I completely ignored the prompt and tried to kill Marth. When that didn't work, I decided that it was all the old man's fault, and sent Jagen to his doom.

What Is This "Less?"

What Could Be Less Than A Level Up.

What Is This "Less?"

What Could Be Less Than A Level Up.

"I need 15 units to access this gaiden and you are unit number 16".

. . .which I've done to the entire cast before (though Gordin's usually one of the first, assuming I can't use him).

4 competent units and 1 Archer. I didn't play NM for a long time but should I decide to do it, I kill the archer.

I usually "kill off" Frey because it's canon. That that was back when I was less experienced and I kept Jagen purely as a panic button. Jagen is also so helpful early on in harder difficulties.

I present to you: the King of Prosecutors Trophy:

Neil.png

Edited by Kysafen

when i first played the game i believe i either killed off gordin or jeigan, i don't remember which. fun fact if you use action replay and control and enemy unit you can use them as the sacrifice instead, of course doing so fucks up ch 1 a little bit but hey its still kinda funny in a way.

I sacrifice Jagen because I've never cared for him

And then I kill Frey too so I can get Norne~

I've thought about killing the others before, but I love my Archers and it feels weird killing off the Christmas Cavs

I am on my first playthrough of this game.

I killed of Frey out of nostalgia. My Gordin though turned out absolutely useless, so I replaced him with Wolf. I didn't look at any kind of growth stats beforehand, so I wonder where I'll end up.

lolWolf growths

Don't spoil ;). Yeah but he looks cool. I thought he was girl at first though.

ETA: he must be getting RNG blessed btw, he really shines so far.

Edited by Spikey