Ragefest IV: Trolls & Tribulations

MarkyJoe1990

Excellent job on Emblem Warriors, and I wish you the best of luck on completion with the other submissions! Go ahead and do it when you think you'll be able to do it best. Your viewers can kinda tell when you aren't really focusing on it...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, uh, is there a possibility that Eliwood can seize the toilet? You didn't miss a theoretical true final boss, right?

Looking forward to seeing what crazy curveballs you have to dodge return-to-sender in the next submission.

Ok mine is pretty much finished, will turn it in after some last minute tweaking and music changing. If anybody wants to test it before I send it in let me know.

Edited by MrNight48

Oh? Well that's a pleasant surprise. That would make yours the eighth submission.

Good luck on finishing it. What I usually do when I wanna be productive is put on a noise canceling headset and play music. Really helps me immerse myself in my work.

Expect a ninth as well.

I'm not in enough need to post a thread about it, but if anyone wants to do me a solid and test my entry at the last minute, PM me.

So many submissions... I was kind of expecting only something slightly larger than Ragefest 3... hopefully, all the submissions are good!

Yeah um... I received a bunch more messages recently.

Ragefest IV is roughly twice the size of Ragefest III.

Yeah um... I received a bunch more messages recently.

Ragefest IV is roughly twice the size of Ragefest III.

Now, let's hope the submissions are also twice as good.

But seriously, it seems to shape up nicely.

Yeah, RF3 was a pretty big deal. But, I'm pretty sure from what I've heard a certain submision this year will blow literally everyone else and every submission ever made out of the water.

We'll see if it can top Matthew's Nightmare, honestly.

Yeah, RF3 was a pretty big deal. But, I'm pretty sure from what I've heard a certain submision this year will blow literally everyone else and every submission ever made out of the water.

We'll see if it can top Matthew's Nightmare, honestly.

I think I know who you are talking about and I'm pretty sure his will with all the shit he discovered this past year. That's why I made my hack short and evil cause i know his is gonna be good. I no longer care about winning, I just want Marc to feel the suffering designing a non bugged out hack for his contest causes.

Edited by MrNight48

Welp, that totally doesn't give the rest of the submissions high standards to meet.

Well then, I'm just about finished with my submission. I would have liked to refine it a bit more, but I think I got in something solid for the one week or so that I had.

So do we send the submission by PM, or do we post it here?

Do it any way you like, Avraxas.

... Now, it's worth noting that quite a few people sent me submissions that they ended up updating after sending it to me initially. I wanna make sure I have the most up to date version of everyone's hack, so at some point, I'm gonna, like, run a test or something.

I dunno, I'll figure something out. There were only about three that were updated and whatnot.

It's not a hack I'm talking about '3'

you cheeky devil you

also will be sending mine tonight. Depends on how fast I can learn/ cram this song I want into the game without breaking.

(made several back ups just in case shit goes horribly wrong)

Edited by MrNight48