Ragefest IV: Trolls & Tribulations

MarkyJoe1990

After an unhealthy amount of time getting down to the nitty-gritty and getting things done, I finally PMed my entry! With the amount of time that I gave myself, I'm satisfied with how it turned out, so here's hoping it isn't too easy.

Now the fun begins. [goes to watch Emblem Warriors]

Edited by Alusq

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so as of right now. I'm counting a total of thirteen Ragefest submissions. Here's the list. If I'm missing any, let me know.

Name				Author

Emblem Warriors			Ephraim225
Lyn's Revenge			SuperSonic1212
MoneyFest			MrNight48
Ragefest Revengeance		HeyItsKyo
Money Man's Last Stand		Pwntagonist
Array Of Randomness		BladeHero22
Arrow In The Wind		Baldrick
EnderSlicer's Escape		RandomSwordmaster
Marc's Precious			FdRstar
Angel Of Darkness		Lord Wolfram
DISTORTION			DH_Ninja
Tale Of Purt			Avraxas
Trapped In Painful Places	Alusq
I was hoping that no one knew how many submissions were sent to me, but for the sake of safety, I'm posting this here. I am very paranoid about missing a submission, as well as playing outdated versions.

Anyway yeah. Holy shit, everyone. Thirteen submissions. Thirteen fucking submissions!

And not only that, but we should be getting more in soon because I gave people an extra bit of time to finish up.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Assuming they both submit, 15?!? Looks like Ragefest IV will end in December, with Markyjoe a gibbering wreck in a straitjacket...

Oh well, them's the breaks...

No FELover on the list?

Edited by Wayward Winds

Great news, I just confirmed that I can make New Game+ even harder. Players will be able to grind money, weapons, and stats with each play through as it gets harder and harder. So yeah Marc, if you beat it, definitely save in another slot because that may just turn into a ragefest gaiden later.

Ahhh~ Finally back home. I gotta announce the good news before Crazy Colors comes to my house.

@Wayward Winds: And yeah. FELover3 didn't join this time. He was dealing with real life stuff.

@MrNight48: I mean, if it's the same exact submission in new game plus, but just harder, I don't think I have much of a reason to play NG+

Yeah... I wanted to announce Ragefest V's deadline soon, but I'm actually VERY afraid that I won't be able to finish all of IV's submissions before then. >_<

Maybe I should give Ragefest V a longer deadline...

Oh, and by the way, Ash and Ciraxis sent their submission. Just need to wait for PwnageKirby.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

I need to figure out whose submissions to do first. I have a few people who want me to stream their submissions, but I promised I'd schedule those a few days in advance so everyone knows what to expect, and I'm anxious to record something right now. DX

I need to go check who else said I could just do a normal recording. >.<

EDIT: Once again, I have updated the submission list to show what the recording conditions are. So far, I've only confirmed what three of the authors want. I'll have to ask around to see what the rest want.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Gotcha. I updated the list to reflect your decision.

I should prolly mention what types of recording people have as options.

Normal - ClassicJoe style. I record the submission by myself. Boring parts are edited out to ensure the quality of the video is as consistent as possible.

Stream - I schedule a stream so that you and many others can watch my suffering live. Chat commentary is included in the video. I stream on hitbox, since the chat delay is far less than twitch, but if you can't watch hitbox for some reason, I can stream it on twitch if you want, but do note that there is a lot more chat delay, even when you turn on "remove chat delay" on twitch. In addition, with streams, I can't edit out the boring bits, though, I'll see about editing the video before I put it up on my main youtube account.

From there, you can choose who I commentate with...

EnderSlicer12 is my little brother, and is available most of the time since he's on summer vacation. He's lame, dorky, and still getting used to doing commentary, but when our powers combine, we are unstoppable!

EvilEggoWaffle is my older brother, and is hard to come by due to his work schedule, and he has zero interest in Fire Emblem. He's loud, obnoxious, loves his sex jokes, but damn if his delivery isn't fantastic. He's quotable as hell

Mangs is another youtuber, known for his fantastic accent. I might bring him in on submissions anyway if I'm having trouble finding stuff to say. We're pretty comfortable around each other.

YOU are the creator of your hack, and thus can join in with me to commentate. However, you'll need a good mic and internet connection. Especially so if we stream the submission live.

There are other options, such as French Froodle AKA Seph1212 or MageKnight404, but it's up in the air if they are willing, but feel free to suggest someone else if you like.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990