What is/was your favorite and least favorite things about school?

Favourite: The fact that I got into playing rugby during my Grade 11 year for my high school team. We were gonna get a team going in my senior year after I moved out west, but we didn't get enough people, and that made me sad.

Though, I would have had to buy new cleats, because I think I lost mine in the move.

Least Favourite: The fact that I had multiple people I was fairly close to die during high school. In particular, one of my rugby teammates committed suicide about a week after they graduated, and it threw me for such a loop I went into a suicidal tailspin for about two months before I moved out west.

Of course, I'm fine now, so.

Another thing is waking up early. Can't do it, man. I get up at 7:00 - 7:30, and I'm in 7th grade - I was led to believe you only have to wake up that early in 9-12. Fun.

No in 9-12 you wake up at 6, at least at my high school, it's even worse, I basically took first period, whatever it was, to take a nap

at least in college depending on where you go you get to schedule you own classes; sometimes you end up having to take early classes anyway because it's mandatory for your major but I think I had a semester where my earliest class was 4:30 pm and this semester I'm at 11:30 earliest, Tues/Thurs only (all 4 of my classes all in 1 day, though)

THE BEST: Friends, the chill classes, t h e a t r e, new experiences, self-improvement

THE WORST: The fact that the actual schoolwork followed you home.

like: the social aspect, engaging teachers, in-class debates

dislike: the exam system, shitty teachers, imbalance of schoolwork vs. homework (8 hour school days plus homework every day on top. it's a bit ridiculous), lack of options in classes especially towards the end of high school

love: socializing! ♥LANGUAGE CLASSES

dislike: having obligations that take up my time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ such is life

love: socializing! ♥LANGUAGE CLASSES

dislike: having obligations that take up my time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ such is life

hAaZu.png

that was not intended to look like my font btw it just stood out better than the other colours I tried

Edited by Freohr Datia

hAaZu.png

that was not intended to look like my font btw it just stood out better than the other colours I tried

I love it so much omg I feel like it's my soul on display

Favorite: Learning~! I absolutely love learning new things. Even if I end up forced to learn about something that bores me to tears, it'd still be a valuable lesson.

Least Favorite: Homework. We already do work at school; why do we need to do a lot more of it at home?

If I absolutely must count my Catholic school years, then I'll say that I hated religion class and being forced to attend things like first Friday masses and the Stations of the Cross thing. Ugh.

in high school, i enjoyed my ap teachers a bunch, and most of the people that i knew.

in college, i enjoy school because i get to learn about things i care about deeply. i also get to party. it's pretty rad.

• 8 years later...

While most students like lunch, I ABSOLUTELY HATED IT! I never knew where to sit since I was a quiet kid and didn't have much friends and when I ask I get pushed away. When packing my lunch I never know what to make so I just make sandwiches everyday like I was an npc.                                                  But what I did like is meeting new classes and new teachers. That's it.