New Characters!

dragonlordsd

I'm probably the odd person out, but I really hope they don't rename him with a stereotypical butler name lol > >;

I agree with this. Giving butler's stereotypical names stops being funny after the millionth and a half time.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Nohr have some sort of playing card theme going on?

Joker fits with that, he's a "wildcard" in the sense that he switches sides with you, I guess?

To quote Kirokan's translation on the characters description.

Joker (silver haired butler)Voice: Suwabe JunichiClass: ButlerJust like Felicia, he is a butler who serves the protagonist in the Kingdom of Nohr. He is an ally no matter what. On top of being great at housework and other chores, he is an excellent fighter. He is unsociable and hard to talk to for anybody who is not the protagonist.

So basically he is the Soren of this game. Oh god this is gonna be bad.

So basically he is the Soren of this game. Oh god this is gonna be bad.

You take that back, Soren is awesome.

But this brings up a good point, I wonder if there will be someone to fill in the tactician role for each side, or if it'll just be the retainers from each side giving advice pretty evenly.

You know, I just noticed something.

This week seemed to focus overall on Kamui's retainers, who are on the extended versions of the box art (after the siblings). Yet, they have yet to feature the blue-haired maid. I think she's the only box art character to not be discussed at all from Famitsu.

Considering a few Nohr characters have had card symbols (club, heart, etc.) on them, I do think a card theme is in the... cards.

They are card themed members of the American Communist Empire of Rome obviously

Long live ACER!

So um... screenshots I guess since someone asked for some about three days ago? I'll put my thoughts at the end if I have any...

9x7jcKC.jpgxLwQ6b5.jpg8ikZA6I.jpg

Suzukaze Oboro Kagerou

uWKDFiz.jpgZ9fEn0c.jpgnvJsNNx.jpg

Cyrus Joker Gunther

Kp8l7v1.pnglMRGvSA.png

Nyx and Superguy ... and last but not least Rinka. Or Linca.

Actually now that I'm here, the only thing that comes to mind is that both Joker and Felicia's name are based on the theme of luck and I feel stupid for not realizing that sooner.

Disclaimer: not for phones.

Edit: Oh, didn't notice VincentASM had released his report. Ah well.

Edited by Cysx

^Hey, that's not nearly as bad as Camilla's chest is.

Suzukaze looks a bit like Stefan...

I didn't say it was bad. Besides, it kinda makes sense that ninja wears light clothing. I'm not sure if there's suppose to be any significance on what Suzukaze is wearing on his forehead.

Welp...glad to know Hoshido ninjas are uniform in wearing scarves and shirts that reveal their chests.

Dem ninja pecs/boobs doe I mean what?

I think we've seen the overworld Glorious Chin guy in a screen shot with a bunch of other Nohr characters.

Edited by DragonSoul

I'm not crazy about the new sorcerer design, specifically the accessory on her head that makes it looks like she has a horn. So far the characters I feel like I'm definitely using (design-wise) are Camilla, Linca and Kagerou. I also like Suzukaze, but I'll probably save him for Nohr since Kagerou is Hoshido only. I also like Kazahana but that's just because she looks like she could be Sumia's daughter if she were in Awakening.

I feel like the only one who doesn't really care about blondie ._.

I wanna know more about Oboro.

You're not alone, I could care less about him as well. He actually creeps me out. Going to be hard for him to get off my bench unless he has some great dialogue.

Edited by BlueL

Do you see those fishnets? The orange? What can barely be made out to be a cocky grin obscured by the text box? She's Mia reincarnated.

... Well, that's a bold assumption, but yeah, Oboro looks pretty feminine to me.

So um... screenshots I guess since someone asked for some about three days ago? I'll put my thoughts at the end if I have any...

9x7jcKC.jpgxLwQ6b5.jpg8ikZA6I.jpg

Suzukaze Oboro Kagerou

uWKDFiz.jpgZ9fEn0c.jpgnvJsNNx.jpg

Cyrus Joker Gunther

Kp8l7v1.pnglMRGvSA.png

Nyx and Superguy ... and last but not least Rinka. Or Linca.

Actually now that I'm here, the only thing that comes to mind is that both Joker and Felicia's name are based on the theme of luck and I feel stupid for not realizing that sooner.

Disclaimer: not for phones.

Edit: Oh, didn't notice VincentASM had released his report. Ah well.

Good find.

Not really feeling superguy, I'm getting some Gaston/Vaike esque vibes, plus that smile annoys me. I'm really loving Nyx and Gunther though. Especially Gunther, he looks like an old badass like Jagen and I liked Jagen.

Top props go to Kagerou. She's very pretty and has a mysterious ninja-esque air to her. I love how her hair covers an eye as well.

Heres a guess for blond american fighter, he is actually part of the bord/cord archetype, but we won't see his counterpart till the games come out and the Counterpart will look pretty much the same but with a different personality and maybe with different colour armour (red and white perhaps). Bonus points if the unit is a kellam type as well, but with getting confused with this fighter instead of bieng ignored entirely.

Well, I found another thing that's going to annoy me. Kagerou does not get Chrom privileges when it comes to dialogue portraits. So the bang that covers Kagerou's eye switches sides.

I see Gunther's scar also switches sides as well.

Edited by IceBuster573