New Characters!

dragonlordsd

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like most, if not all of the men in Nohr have those sharp talon-like gauntlets. I wonder if they ever poke themselves and it really, really hurts...

Don't worry. I'm sure the Talons are Alight

That was a bad joke with FE7

Edited by Jedi

The Brave Hero guy reminds me of Keith Goodman. Extra points if he's just as much of a ham. And in the same show, there's a hero named Fire Emblem lol I'll shut up now.

Other than that, of the new batch of characters, I like Cyrus so far, though I'd like to see official art.

It looks like most, if not all of the men in Nohr have those sharp talon-like gauntlets. I wonder if they ever poke themselves and it really, really hurts...

It's like they tried really hard to make Nohr the daker and edgier campaign, right down to the designs.

The Brave Hero guy reminds me of Keith Goodman. Extra points if he's just as much of a ham. And in the same show, there's a hero named Fire Emblem lol I'll shut up now.

Other than that, of the new batch of characters, I like Cyrus so far, though I'd like to see official art.

It's like they tried really hard to make Nohr the daker and edgier campaign, right down to the designs.

Even the butler has gauntlet hands lol. Not that its bad thing, Joker's got a really cool design.

So I'm not the only one not in love Nix's design. Her hair is unkempt in the front as though she just woke up and didn't feeling like combing her hair. Her forehead is also big.

Ouch lol. I guess she needs the extra space for whatever that thing on her forehead is lol. I will say it looks more evil than Tharja, who only looked like a dark mage imo because of her face.