Dengeki Nintendo (21st, May) scans

Cysx

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he doesn't trust me, I don't see why I should be nice to him lol

"Look man, you've lived with the enemy since you were a kid, of course I don't trust you."

"That's it, I'm burning Hoshido to the ground just because you weren't nice to me!"

Hinoka: "Even if the situation is unfavourable, as Hoshido's princess, I'll show you how I can fight until the bitter end."

Camilla: "It's alright. As for everyone who dared to bother you, I'll kill them all."

Oh wow the elder daughters are sounding to be badasses, Camilla especially ovo

Takumi: "I'm arrogant...? That's because I don't trust either of the two of you."

I'm seriously excited about Takumi. He's the most intriguing to me because he's the only one who's suspicious about Kamui, despite being blood relatives. This is going to provide some interesting support conversations!

Ryouma: "As your brother, I'm proud of you all. As long as you're here, nothing can scare me."

lobster lord pls, you're making me cry.

-

Thank you for the translations!

Edited by warriorlucina

"Look man, you've lived with the enemy since you were a kid, of course I don't trust you."

"That's it, I'm burning Hoshido to the ground just because you weren't nice to me!"

Lol, Sakura is happy to go with you, Ryouma is happy to see you and Hinoka hugs you, so what's thy guy's problem ?

Lol, Sakura is happy to go with you, Ryouma is happy to see you and Hinoka hugs you, so what's thy guy's problem ?

Well, first of all, he's never met Kamui before. Secondly, not all people are as open as Sakura seem to be, for instance. Most people in real life would probably share Takumi's mindset in this situation.

Besides, he'll inevitably apologize after you save his bacon in the Hoshido route as part of his character development, so it's all good.

Well, first of all, he's never met Kamui before. Secondly, not all people are as open as Sakura seem to be, for instance. Most people in real life would probably share Takumi's mindset in this situation.

Besides, he'll inevitably apologize after you save his bacon in the Hoshido route as part of his character development, so it's all good.

Maybe, maybe not. I just don't like him for the moment, besides an FE4 character, Altenna, had a life similar to Kamui's and no one was suspicious towards her. But that's just my opinion so you don't have to be so serious lol

Maybe, maybe not. I just don't like him for the moment, besides an FE4 character, Altenna, had a life similar to Kamui's and no one was suspicious towards her. But that's just my opinion so you don't have to be so serious lol

Of course, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it, and I'd also like to point out that I'm not "so serious", which I thought my exaggeration in an earlier post showed, but I'm sorry if I came across as a tad overbearing.

However, I must say that I don't share your opinion. If anything, I'm a bit disappointed in Ryouma and Hinoka for (seemingly) trusting Kamui just like that. It just feels unreasonable and a bit stupid to me, especially since they're leaders or leaders-to-be of an entire nation.

And not to bring more negatitivity to the thread but doesn't Aqua's sprite/character portrait/dialogue picture or whatever they're called look a bit...odd? I think they were going for a pensive look, but to me it looks like she's...I don't know...disappointed?

And not to bring more negatitivity to the thread but doesn't Aqua's sprite/character portrait/dialogue picture or whatever they're called look a bit...odd? I think they were going for a pensive look, but to me it looks like she's...I don't know...disappointed?

I agree. It seems feels like IS is trying a bit too hard to make her seem mystical.

Localization should rename her Frances so I can tell her to lighten up.

Yeah. It's the same problem I have with Cordelia's portrait. She looks half asleep.

By the way, does anyone know if the personality descriptions (I'm assuming that's what they are) are at least slightly different from the Famitsu ones?

Ooh, so they are younger than Kamui? Damn, I wanted them to be older, but oh well.

Also, do you know what Leon's quote is saying? I think I read something about "O/Nii-san and the rest" at the end of his quote but that's all I can get. Does his profile say anything new aside from specifying that he's younger than Kamui?

Profiles seem to be more or less the same. Though Takumi's does mention that despite Kamui being his blood-brother/sister, he doesn't feel particularly attached to or fond of Kamui since s/he's been away from Hoshido for so long, which ties into his Famitsu description that says he's distrusting. The end bits of all the Nohr profiles here, for example are one-liner details about their classes, such as a short description or weapon types.

The only blurbs that don't talk about their classes are Takumi and Ryouma. Takumi's is mentioned above and I believe Ryouma's profile mentions that his words show a warrior's confidence as well as his kindness and consideration towards his siblings -- not 100% on this, though... Someone better in Japanese care to correct me?

I agree. It seems feels like IS is trying a bit too hard to make her seem mystical.

Localization should rename her Frances so I can tell her to lighten up.

Stripes?

Obligatory mysterious waif in fantasy setting.

Well, if Camilla has one such tidibit about her class, I'm definitely interested. Actually I'm interested in pretty much everything, but I think she's the one with the most intriguing class out of all of them.

lots of the portraits in this gamer bug me. When I first saw his portrait I thought M!Kamui's design looked really awkward, but once I saw the official art it grew on me somewhat. I also think Sakura and Orochi's portraits look really weird. Something about how they're posed, IDK.

Well, if Camilla has one such tidibit about her class, I'm definitely interested. Actually I'm interested in pretty much everything, but I think she's the one with the most intriguing class out of all of them.

Well unfortunately, it's just class speculation. It says that the details of the Revenant Knight class are unknown, but judging by how she carries around a large axe to fight, we can guess it's mainly a physical offensive unit (lol no I totally thought she was a magic unit).

Hey can someone explain the two square chart things in this picture:

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-21-05-2015/DN0715_09_result.jpg

Is it showing the pair up system or what?

(For clarity, I'm talking about the one with Camila and Marx and the one with Sakura and Hinoka)

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-21-05-2015/DN0715_09_result.jpg

(For clarity, I'm talking about the one with Camila and Marx and the one with Sakura and Hinoka)

I think, those little arrow things going from sibling to sibling are basically "which sibling can kick whose butt!" or something?

Like youngest hoshido sister uses a bow so is greater than a pegasus..but pegasus is great against a magic user like leon.

Edited by Eveangaline

Dual guard and dual strike. How they work basically.

An interesting thing to note in this page is that the barbarian's shoulder pads didn't break after receiving 15 damages from Cyrus; while in the first trailer, Kamui breaks his armors immediately despite also dealing 15 damages. So does it imply that only a few selective weapons possess this effect?

An interesting thing to note in this page is that the barbarian's shoulder pads didn't break after receiving 15 damages from Cyrus; while in the first trailer, Kamui breaks his armors immediately despite also dealing 15 damages. So does it imply that only a few selective weapons possess this effect?

Maybe that's how they justify a Defense down buff?

Or it could be an effect when a certain percentage of an enemy's health is lost?

Hey everyone, I decided to translate the character pages this time. You can see it on my blog here or spoiler tags below. It was probably done already, but as usual, just for convenience/reference. I intend to do the TCG page tomorrow, but not the rest of the info as I assume it's the same as Famitsu...

characterpage1j1.jpg

characterpage2j.jpg

characterpage3j.jpg

Edited by Kirokan