Best Characters Statwise?

Eon

Sorry if this is common knowledge, I haven't seen much about it. What are the best 10 characters in terms of stats (assuming they are all maxed) and skills? I kind of want an unstoppable spot pass team but I'm also just curious.

Sorry if this is common knowledge, I haven't seen much about it. What are the best 10 characters in terms of stats (assuming they are all maxed) and skills? I kind of want an unstoppable spot pass team but I'm also just curious.

There is no such thing as an unstoppable spotpass team, and I don't just mean literally. Spotpass teams can't pair up, don't have a clue about how rallies should work (they always use them on units who have already moved), and so they are ludicrously easily beaten with pair ups, galeforce, rally bots and kiting.

Sorry to say. But if you're looking for advice for great units in other things, like lunatic or apotheosis, check the lunatic club and the pairing thread respectively.

Yeah it's impossible to make a Spotpass team that can even have a 1% chance of winning against someone who's prepared, no matter what it is. The best you can do is beat people who aren't prepared even more brutally.

each character has their own stat modifiers that hinder or boost their max stats, so child characters, especially Morgan, have the best stat modifiers. having access to good skills and classes is important too, so remember that. so ultimately MU's children are the best stat-wise, as well as many SpotPass recruits and DLC characters since not only do they have access to every class but many have unique skills like Shadowgift or Rightful King.

You may as well give up -- it's IMPOSSIBLE to make a Streetpass (why do people confuse this with Spotpass so much?) team that even comes close to being unbeatable to any team -- a well prepared team with an attentive player would make any Streetpass team crack. You're pretty much better off trolling/punishing careless players with Counter and whatnot.

as well as many SpotPass recruits and DLC characters since not only do they have access to every class but many have unique skills like Shadowgift or Rightful King.

You can't put those on Streetpass teams though.

You can't put those on Streetpass teams though.

really? i can put them on just fine, i think I might've heard it causes some sort of glitch for other people though like putting DLC classes in StreetPass teams

really? i can put them on just fine, i think I might've heard it causes some sort of glitch for other people though like putting DLC classes in StreetPass teams

I think what happens is:

- If you put Einherjar characters on your Streetpass team, then other people who streetpass you will see a randomly generated team and not your actual team (not sure about this). This glitch doesn't exist in the Japanese version though.

- If you put in-game characters in DLC classes, they will appear to people without the DLC as tacticians, but will still function correctly in terms of stats and usable weapons and such. So to someone without the Bride DLC, a Bride using a bow will appear as a tactician using a bow.

- If you put DLC skills on your characters, they will appear to people without the DLC as unknown Outrealm skills that look like (?), but will still function correctly.

Edited by Bovinian

That's correct.

Also the glitch isn't present in the JP version, so if you have that then you can go ahead and use them.

Do note that Logbook Avatars don't count as Spotpass/DLC characters and will function correctly on Streetpass teams.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

The only way you can face DLC/Spotpass characters on a streetpass battle when you don't have the JP version of the game, is to MANUALLY RAM HACK the character in when they appear on your map.

Edited by shadowofchaos