Famitsu 11th June English Translation

Kirokan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I think there might be a mistranslation with the description of the Elice card. It says that "She can use the Aum staff despite being a woman." but in the games it was the opposite. The Aum staff could only be used by women of royal blood, so either the guy in charge of describing the cards messed up or it should say "She can use the Aum staff because she is woman."

Just got done with the card translations included in today's scans and wanted to bring them over here to help finish out a full translation of the new info for the thread.

B01-045HN%20Xane.png

Rarity: Uncommon / Series 1 Booster Card #045

Cost: 3 / Promotion Cost: N/A

Insignia: Shadow Dragon

Affinities: Male / Sword

Quote: “I have a talent for transforming into other people, and I can be a bit…mischievous at times."

Skill 1: “Imitate” / α / [Flip 2 Bonds] Choose one ally. Until the end of this turn this card becomes a copy of that ally except in name and attack power.

Skill 2: N/A

Support Skill: N/A

Attack Power: 30

Support Attack Power: 10

Range: 1

Non-promoted

Class: Freelancer

Title: Shapeshifter

Card ID: B01-045HN

Illustrator: MOMORI

B01-048N%20Elice.png

Rarity: Common / Series 1 Booster Card #048

Cost: 2

Affinities: Female / Staff

Quote: “Marth…you’ve grown so much."

Skill 1: “Aum Staff” / α / [Tap this unit, Flip 1 Bond] Choose one Shadow Dragon Insignia unit with placement cost 2 or less from your discard pile and place it on your battlefield. From now until the end of the match, no other allied units may use the “Aum Staff” skill.

Skill 2: “Elice’s Wish” / ∞ / The attack of allied “Marth” and “Merric” units is increased by 10.

Attack Power: 40

Support Attack Power: 20

Range: --

Unpromoted

Class: Cleric

Title: Princess of Altea

Card ID: B01-048N

Illustrator: HMK84

B01-071N%20Lonqu.png

Rarity: Common / Series 1 Booster Card #071

Cost: 1

Insignia: Awakening

Quote: “He gives orders. I stab people. Our roles are clear.”

Skill 1: “Gynophobia” / ∞ / This unit cannot successfully have Support with a female affinity card.

Support Skill: “Fighter’s Emblem” / Attack ♥ / Until the end of the attack phase, your attacking unit’s attack is increased by 20.

Attack Power: 50

Unpromoted

Class: Myrmidon

Title: Gynophobic Swordsman

Card ID: B01-071N

Illustrator: Clover K

Cordelia%20Dark%20Flier%20B01-075SR.jpg

Rarity: Super Rare / Series 1 Booster Card #075

Cost: 3 / Promotion Cost: 2

Affinities: Female / Lance / Flying / Mounted

Quote: “If you're a friend, speak now. If not, then stay out of Chrom's way.”

Skill 1: “Galeforce” / & / [Once per turn] After this unit defeats an enemy with an attack, return this unit to the pre-action state.

Skill 2: CCS “Handmade Javelins” / α / [Flip 1 Bond] Until the end of this turn, all allied Flying affinity unit’s attacks are considered lance attacks with a range of 1-2. (CCS: If this unit was placed without the promotion unit cost, this skill is inactive)

Support Attack Power: 30

Promoted

Class: Dark Flier

Title: Pegasus Knight Paragon

Card ID: B01-075SR

Illustrator: YangYang

Edited by aubergine

Thanks for your hard work!

And I knew there was a reason why I loved Orochi as soon as I saw her. She's going to be one of the more fun characters in the roster, methinks.

Orochi still scares me, now more than ever. Also I noticed that in the face rubbing section Sakura has a heart on her. I remember there were theories that the heart meant that the character had been/could be romanced, but I guess not since it's highly unlikely they'll let use romance our siblings.

You're welcome everyone!

Thanks ^^

Actually, I think I'll do you a favour and split this thread.

I don't want to leave you as an unsung hero XD

Thanks, I'm way too shy and stuff to ask for that. xD I appreciate it : )

Hmm... I think there might be a mistranslation with the description of the Elice card. It says that "She can use the Aum staff despite being a woman." but in the games it was the opposite. The Aum staff could only be used by women of royal blood, so either the guy in charge of describing the cards messed up or it should say "She can use the Aum staff because she is woman."

Ah, that was probably my mistake as I was doing it. I forgot whether Aum was gender specific to male or female. xD Thanks! It's been fixed.

Just got done with the card translations included in today's scans and wanted to bring them over here to help finish out a full translation of the new info for the thread.

B01-045HN%20Xane.png

Rarity: Uncommon / Series 1 Booster Card #045

Cost: 3 / Promotion Cost: N/A

Quote: “I have a talent for transforming into other people and, I can be a bit…mischievous at times."

Skill 1: “Imitate” / α / [Flip 2 Bonds] Choose one ally. Until the end of this turn this card becomes a copy of that ally except in name and attack power.

Attack Power: 30

Non-promoted

Class: Freelancer

Title: Shapeshifter

Card ID: B01-045HN

Illustrator: MOMORI

B01-048N%20Elice.png

Rarity: Common / Series 1 Booster Card #048

Cost: 2

Affinities: Female / Staff

Quote: “Marth…you’ve grown so much."

Skill 1: “Aum Staff” / α / [Tap this unit, Flip 1 Bond] Choose one Shadow Dragon Insignia unit with placement cost 2 or less from your discard pile and place it on your battlefield. From now until the end of the match, no other allied units may use the “Aum Staff” skill.

Skill 2: “Elice’s Wish” / ∞ / The attack of allied “Marth” and “Merric” units is increased by 10.

Attack Power: 40

Support Attack Power: 20

Range: --

Unpromoted

Class: Cleric

Title: Princess of Altea

Card ID: B01-048N

Illustrator: HMK84

B01-071N%20Lonqu.png

Rarity: Common / Series 1 Booster Card #071

Cost: 1

Quote: “He gives orders. I stab people. Our roles are clear.”

Skill 1: “Gynophobia” / ∞ / This unit cannot successfully have Support with a female affinity card.

Support Skill: “Fighter’s Emblem” / Attack ♥ / Until the end of the attack phase, your attacking unit’s attack is increased by 20.

Unpromoted

Class: Myrmidon

Title: Gynophobic Swordsman

Card ID: B01-071N

Illustrator: Clover K

Cordelia%20Dark%20Flier%20B01-075SR.jpg

Rarity: Super Rare / Series 1 Booster Card #075

Cost: 3 / Promotion Cost: 2

Affinities: Female / Lance / Flying / Mounted

Quote: “If you're a friend, speak now. If not, then stay out of Chrom's way.”

Skill 1: “Galeforce” / & / [Flip 1 Bond] After this unit defeats an enemy with an attack, return this unit to the pre-action state.

Skill 2: CCS “Handmade Javelins” / α / [Flip 1 Bond] Until the end of this turn, all allied Flying affinity unit’s attacks are considered lance attacks with a range of 1-2. (CCS: If this unit was placed without the promotion unit cost, this skill is inactive)

Support Attack Power: 30

Promoted

Class: Dark Flier

Title: Pegasus Knight Paragon

Card ID: B01-075SR

Illustrator: YangYang

Amazing job as usual. Your eyesight is amazing. Xane is one of my favorite FE characters!

Star Dragon's brace?

Oof... silly me. It's breath. Let me fix it. xD (I quick-read ブレス as Brace)

EDIT: Fixed!

Edited by Kirokan

Thanks for the hard work as always. A few more typos than normal ("oc" vs "of" at the start of page 1, "is a Jial" vs "if a Jail" in the skill descriptions, etc), but that's the price of speed. Since you fixed Breath everything else is just nitpicking.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the hard work as always. A few more typos than normal ("oc" vs "of" at the start of page 1, "is a Jial" vs "if a Jail" in the skill descriptions, etc), but that's the price of speed. Since you fixed Breath everything else is just nitpicking.

Thanks again.

Sigh... I even ran it through spell check this time! xD

Fixed those ones though. Thanks!

"Orochi's questionable methods of persuading the enemy" indeed... But still, some nice tidbits here and there. :)

Thank you very much for the translation!

Now I think we all know why she's wearing that outift. Easy access to her persuasion tools.