Release hype thread

VincentASM

It's not really clear if Mikoto is actually Kamui's mother, but that's the assumption at this point.

Bonus: http://i.imgur.com/KJCCUB0.jpg

(It's from the same person who S-ranked Sakura so uhh.. I actually can't really tell but that is Sakura's hair color right?)

Yep. Definitely isn't Felicia's.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really clear if Mikoto is actually Kamui's mother, but that's the assumption at this point.

Bonus: http://i.imgur.com/KJCCUB0.jpg

(It's from the same person who S-ranked Sakura so uhh.. I actually can't really tell but that is Sakura's hair color right?)

The child also has miracle, which could be an obvious hint if skill inheritance works like it did in Awakening.

I'm too lazy to read all the pages I missed...what leaks were revealed?

Sibling S-supports, a few new characters (one playable), you can dress your army in bathing suits and examine them, there are map hazards, and I think that's most of the important stuff. The Nohr streamer has been resetting on Chapter 8 for a while, Hoshido is progressing nicely. (Also, A+ same-sex supports for a few units, but we're not entirely sure what they entail).

Edited by Themes

... there're quite a lot of info. Do you want story spoilers? or random mechanics ?

Edited by LoboKD001

Of the big things I can think of

You can s support Hoshido siblings and apparently have children with them. Meaning most likely kamui isn't related to them...possibly? I've mostly been watching the Hoshido stream but so far it seems after you side with hoshido in chapter 6 you don't really interact with nohr much if at all. So far we've only encountered them twice, and it was only one person each time.

Is it me or Lunatic mode in Nohr Campaign seems a little bit easy ? Even though the streamer reset so many times they are things that seems a little bit odd. The maid has only 20 HP and can take more than two hits in a chapter 8 (the player even put her carlessly next to the enemy). Are you sure it isn't hard mode ?

And it seems like pair up is still mandatory to beat this mode -_-

Edited by Missile

Incest confirmed! Wow...at least I'm glad I know for sure I can marry Leon now. :v So tempted to watch the stream, but I have a tutoring session to go to in a few hours...

The child also has miracle, which could be an obvious hint if skill inheritance works like it did in Awakening.

She looks identical to Felicia's kid outside of hair color too so I'm guessing Kamui's kid always looks the same, and I bet gender of your character determines the gender of your child just like Morgan.

Does anyone know if there's an archive system on Douyu where I can watch previous bits of the stream like Youtube, or do I have to wait for it all to be over like Twitch -.-?

So I just woke up, am I correct to assume that Hoshido's Royal Family = Targaryens here?

Seems that way, Kamui apparently has a different father, but as far as we know they have the same mother.

50+ new pages since I woke up 0_o?

What did I miss?

Hoshido got a new character, there's some more info about supports (S and A+, see the corresponding topic) and we can dress our units in underwear/bathing suits now. The Hoshido stream makes nice progress, but the Nohr one is kind of stuck at the moment. Anything I'm missing?

So I just woke up, am I correct to assume that Hoshido's Royal Family = Targaryens here?

2ch people have been saying the Kaumi is their half sibling and people are now starting to doubt if Mikoto is Kamui's mother as far as I can tell.