Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just added:

Detailed Info on the Support System and Marriage System

Children Bio's

All we need now is:

Every character's support log

Every Child's Support log

Also I'm aware that there are new characters that have not been shown in prerelease info that were revealed in Kirokan's Character topic. I will add them in once I know what route they're in. Those characters will be labeled ??? instead of their names to avoid spoilers.

All we need now is:

Every character's support log

Every Child's Support log

Maybe my topic (that i already mentiont earlier) can help then?

I`m gathering the Supports in Videofotage... here

Edited by Arynee

Maybe my topic (that i already mentiont earlier) can help then?

I`m gathering the Supports in Videofotage... here

That's great. I'll be back in a bit to add them in. I have some Irl stuff I have to deal with.

Okay, I checked this thread out namely to find out two things: who Corrin/Kamui can support with and who Ryoma can support with (because why would I not want to ship my favorite Fates peep with someone?).

And incest is the ONLY way I can go with marrying Ryoma to someone since the only person in his list is Corrin? Wtf, seriously. I get that it's optional, but this is just sick. I love the guy, but no way was I going to marry him to his own sister. I was going to have them go to A support, but that's it.

But wait, then I see later that a couple people here are saying that Corrin isn't actually Hoshido born either? This is more wtf. Ryoma is the one who introduces himself as Corrin's brother when you first meet him, so why is he only going to marry someone he thinks is his blood sibling? This would practically ruin him for me too. The story just keeps getting closer and closer to being ruined for me overall now, because now I see little reason to side with Hoshido since Nohr feels the most like family. One of my reasons was Ryoma, another was that I felt bad for his family because a sibling was stolen from them for no good reason. But I don't like Nohr or its characters so far. I might not even want this game anymore. This is just horribly disappointing.

Oh, and don't tell me where Corrin actually did come from, I'd like to find that out for myself if I pick up the game.

Okay, I checked this thread out namely to find out two things: who Corrin/Kamui can support with and who Ryoma can support with (because why would I not want to ship my favorite Fates peep with someone?).

And incest is the ONLY way I can go with marrying Ryoma to someone since the only person in his list is Corrin? Wtf, seriously. I get that it's optional, but this is just sick. I love the guy, but no way was I going to marry him to his own sister. I was going to have them go to A support, but that's it.

But wait, then I see later that a couple people here are saying that Corrin isn't actually Hoshido born either? This is more wtf. Ryoma is the one who introduces himself as Corrin's brother when you first meet him, so why is he only going to marry someone he thinks is his blood sibling? This would practically ruin him for me too. The story just keeps getting closer and closer to being ruined for me overall now, because now I see little reason to side with Hoshido since Nohr feels the most like family. One of my reasons was Ryoma, another was that I felt bad for his family because a sibling was stolen from them for no good reason. But I don't like Nohr or its characters so far. I might not even want this game anymore. This is just horribly disappointing.

Oh, and don't tell me where Corrin actually did come from, I'd like to find that out for myself if I pick up the game.

I don't really think that all the supports and pairing options have been revealed yet, so you should probably just wait for a little more info on Ryoma.

And considering how popular the whole shipping/choosing pairs stuff was in Awakening, I sincerely doubt that anyone will be stuck with only one option anyways (besides gay/lesbian people and maybe some really late game recruits).

Edited by Sias

Uh...

I hate to break it to you, but the support lists aren't complete yet, No need to overreact...

Uh...

I hate to break it to you, but the support lists aren't complete yet, No need to overreact...

Oh, well, nobody mentioned that. My mistake.

Still, this "incest" being possible is disgusting. Incest is a plot point in FE4, okay, fine. But here, it has no business. Even if none of the royal siblings are actually related to you, they're still treated like your siblings!

I honestly don't see the problem, even more so if they indeed are unrelated.

As long as its a consensual relationship between two adults without coercion, I think they should be able to do it with each other if they want to.

I honestly don't see the problem, even more so if they indeed are unrelated.

As long as its a consensual relationship between two adults without coercion, I think they should be able to do it with each other if they want to.

Do you have a sibling?

Because then you'd know why it's wrong.

Edited by Nanima²

Let steer away from this folks.

Anyways has anyone figured out if Zero can only get his kid through an S-Supports with female characters or can he do the same with a male Kamui? I heard someone say this I one of the pairing endings mentioned adoption or something along those lines.

What about Shara?

Been digging through the supports for who can go with who and Google translating it all. This is going by what I dug up and was curious about, not particularly in order of character importance. I'm mostly basing this off of the parent / child supports.

Overall

Matchmaking the second gen is back. Parent-child supports appear to be generic, sadly, once again. Supports don't look all that restricted, either, but I'm noticing that it is slightly different for every father. They seem to be able to pair up with every female from their side but only a few on the opposing kingdom. Royal family can all intermarry, though, so there's that. Kamui looks to be able to support with everyone again, which I think was pretty obvious.

Zero

Aqua (S), Elise (S), Elfie (S), Camilla (S), Charlotte (S), Setsuna (S), Nyx (S), Pieri (S), Felicia (S), Belka (S), Mozume (S), Luna (S)

M!Kamui seems to be his only M/M option. He's only bi for Kamui, I guess?

Eponine

All of Zero's S supports, parent-child. Zero (A, parent-child) Dia (S), Kanna (S), Gray (S), Siegbert (S), Shigure (S), Shinonome (S), Soleil (A), Foreo (S), Velor (A), Lutz (S)

Side note; Zero/Kamui and Eponine's parent-child support doesn't seem to change either way, whether she's adopted or not. And yes, she is there so long as you pair Zero up with somebody.

Marx

Aqua (S), Elfie (S), Sakura (S), Charlotte (S), Nyx (S), Pieri (S), Hinoka (S), Felicia (S), Belka (S), Mozume (S), Luna (S)

Siegbert

All of Marx's S supports (A, parent-child), Marx (A, parent-child), Eponine (S), Sophie (S), Soleil (S), Foleo (A), Velor (S), Mitama (S), Midoriko (S), Matoi (S)

I'm already starting to get nightmares from the horribly clashing red hair he's going to get when I pair Marx and Hinoka together. All for the sake of me wanting to mix the royal families.

Hinata

Aqua (S), Oboro (S), Orochi (S), Kagerou (S), Kazahana (S), Sakura (S), Setsuna (S), Pieri (S), Hinoka (S), Felicia (S), Mozume (S), Rinka (S), Luna (S)

Hisame

All of Hinata's S supports (A, parent-child), Hinata (A, parent-child), Velor (S), Matoi (S), Mitama (S), Midoriko (S), Lutz (A)

I have no idea if everybody already knew this and I'm really late to the party or if this is really any help at all. Definitely didn't get everything for each of the characters I did. Probably will do more in future.

Anyways has anyone figured out if Zero can only get his kid through an S-Supports with female characters or can he do the same with a male Kamui? I heard someone say this I one of the pairing endings mentioned adoption or something along those lines.

What about Shara?

I keep seeing that you get the kids just as you would during the heterosexual pairings, and the epilogue mentions they were adopted or something.

What about Shara?

I've heard conflicting statements about it. Several places (including the OP) say that the same-sex couples don't result in children, and someone claimed earlier that a 2ch player who married Zero as M!Kamui said that he didn't get the child paralogue, but the person two posts up suggests that you get Eponine regardless of who Zero is paired with.

Edited by EJ107

Been digging through the supports for who can go with who and Google translating it all. This is going by what I dug up and was curious about, not particularly in order of character importance. I'm mostly basing this off of the parent / child supports.

I have no idea if everybody already knew this and I'm really late to the party or if this is really any help at all. Definitely didn't get everything for each of the characters I did. Probably will do more in future.

I don't think I remember seeing any of this posted before, so thanks!

Overall

Matchmaking the second gen is back. Parent-child supports appear to be generic, sadly, once again. Supports don't look all that restricted, either, but I'm noticing that it is slightly different for every father. They seem to be able to pair up with every female from their side but only a few on the opposing kingdom. Royal family can all intermarry, though, so there's that. Kamui looks to be able to support with everyone again, which I think was pretty obvious.

Zero

Aqua (S), Elise (S), Elfie (S), Camilla (S), Charlotte (S), Setsuna (S), Nyx (S), Pieri (S), Felicia (S), Belka (S), Mozume (S), Luna (S)

M!Kamui seems to be his only M/M option. He's only bi for Kamui, I guess?

Eponine

All of Zero's S supports, parent-child. Zero (A, parent-child) Dia (S), Kanna (S), Gray (S), Siegbert (S), Shigure (S), Shinonome (S), Soleil (A), Foreo (S), Velor (A), Lutz (S)

Side note; Zero/Kamui and Eponine's parent-child support doesn't seem to change either way, whether she's adopted or not. And yes, she is there so long as you pair Zero up with somebody.

Marx

Aqua (S), Elfie (S), Sakura (S), Charlotte (S), Nyx (S), Pieri (S), Hinoka (S), Felicia (S), Belka (S), Mozume (S), Luna (S)

Siegbert

All of Marx's S supports (A, parent-child), Marx (A, parent-child), Eponine (S), Sophie (S), Soleil (S), Foleo (A), Velor (S), Mitama (S), Midoriko (S), Matoi (S)

I'm already starting to get nightmares from the horribly clashing red hair he's going to get when I pair Marx and Hinoka together. All for the sake of me wanting to mix the royal families.

Hinata

Aqua (S), Oboro (S), Orochi (S), Kagerou (S), Kazahana (S), Sakura (S), Setsuna (S), Pieri (S), Hinoka (S), Felicia (S), Mozume (S), Rinka (S), Luna (S)

Hisame

All of Hinata's S supports (A, parent-child), Hinata (A, parent-child), Velor (S), Matoi (S), Mitama (S), Midoriko (S), Lutz (A)

Wait...

Are those for the third route as well? Because I see Hinata and Luna and they're on totally different routes. But ok, I'll add them in the OP in a bit once I get clarification

Wait...

Are those for the third route as well? Because I see Hinata and Luna and they're on totally different routes. But ok, I'll add them in the OP in a bit once I get clarification

They were in the text dump, I have no idea. I suppose we'll just have to see for ourselves when the third route releases? I'm not actually entirely 100% sure, since I was using Google Translate, but I did check in the phonetic spelling for the names.

I've heard conflicting statements about it. Several places (including the OP) say that the same-sex couples don't result in children, and someone claimed earlier that a 2ch player who married Zero as M!Kamui said that he didn't get the child paralogue, but the person two posts up suggests that you get Eponine regardless of who Zero is paired with.

Actually, it looks a little more complicated than that. I've found F!Kanna and Eponine support, but only as parent-child. It's strange. Eponine definitely has a parent-child support with M!Kamui, but if there is a sibling support with Eponine and F!Kanna, I haven't found it yet, and I've searched both their names for it in the sections. Siblings are definitely possible, judging by a stream I saw with Joker's kid and M!Kanna as siblings. Maybe it's only one child for the same-sex S supports?

EDIT: Oh, wait, never mind. I checked in the M!Kanna supports, and sure enough, found Eponine's sibling support. This probably means you'll get M!Kanna if you marry Zero as a guy. Looks like F!Kanna can't have any siblings... the poor girl.

Edited by nuclearmuffins