Stream & In-game screenshots.

hmniMaurice

Tomorrow, when the digital version comes out. I'll be streaming it on my twitch channel. For those wondering, I'll be siding with Nohr. The stream will start around 4:45PM CEST (convert to your own time zone here), the game will be 'available' at around 5PM.

For the sake of translation, and my own habit of wanting HD screenshots from the game, during the stream, I will also take a lot of screenshots that could be useful for translation and just nice looking things in general. I'll link the capture card program to my Dropbox account. That way, every time I make a screenshot, it'll be directly uploaded to Dropbox as well. For those of you interested, you can find the shared folder here.

Edited by TohruAdachi

Hey, when are you streaming again? Also, it would be awesome if you could somehow store the one you just did for people who missed it! I'm dying here because I keep missing all the streams because I sleep late and live in EST...

Hey, the stream will start tomorrow. It will also be archived and uploaded to my YouTube channel for people to rewatch! ;)

How exciting>_< I have a humble request:p If you start out as a male avatar can you post what chapter you get Jakob in? Or vice versa if you're going with a female avatar. I'm trying to avoid spoilers but this question eats at my soul!

I think I screwed up somewhere using the time converter, but I hope I can watch your stream!

I live in the EST time zone, so I'm guessing that in my time, it would be 10:45 AM? Not bad timing! Can't wait to watch! AND YES YES YES I CAN FINALLY SEE LUNA (i watched the Hoshido stream today)

945am...I hope tomrrow's a slow morning at work :D I'm bringing in my old laptop and streaming on that

Tomorrow, when the digital version comes out. I'll be streaming it on my twitch channel. For those wondering, I'll be siding with Nohr. The stream will start around 4:45PM CEST (convert to your own time zone here), the game will be 'available' at around 5PM.

Perfect hour for me... except I'll be working at that time for a couple of hours more. I'll see it on Youtube.

How exciting>_< I have a humble request:p If you start out as a male avatar can you post what chapter you get Jakob in? Or vice versa if you're going with a female avatar. I'm trying to avoid spoilers but this question eats at my soul!

Will do, Tears!

Which difficulty will you be playing under?

Seeing as my Japanese ain’t that great yet, and I want to enjoy my first run as much as possible, I’ll go with Normal Casual. Nohr side has some more requirements for completing a chapter, and I may or may not be able to read those. If I can’t, it could result in me losing units, and for the sake of wanting to show off as much as possible, I’ll stick to Casual.

Great, will take a look at your drop box for those screenshots I need : )

Looking forward to your translations!

Just wanted to say your screenshots have been extremely helpful for my (currently work in progress) weapon/items thread, so thanks a ton!

If it isn't too much to ask, could you take screenshots for the descriptions of every new weapon and item you come across for the first time (including those that may be held by enemies/NPCs)? Not counting items limited to My Castle.

Lol i cant even open the dropbox link, my comp will crash. Dont wanna see it anyway cuz spoilers.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55037&hl=

I'm handling his pictures (reorganizing them so they will open) in my thread here.