The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

Reminder that Garon we all know and hate is a fake.

The real one died sometime after kidnapping Kamui.

WAIT WHAT!!!!I did not know this!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what, really?! O___O I never knew... oh my...

It's obvious when you think about Nohr Garon and why he turned into a blob monster, since there's that portrait.

It also explains WHY current Garon kept wanting to kill Kamui even though Garon took him/her in as his child.

It's unreasonable to try and kill a child you took in after keeping them caged up. (which was fake garon's doing since he didn't want Kamui getting out even if real one wanted to.)

Hoshido Route Garon is the fake one too, because when you think about it, if Real Garon was dead in Nohr, then he is in Hoshido as well.

Twist. Twist everywhere.

#blame hydra

Edited by Fateborn

It's obvious when you think about Nohr Garon and why he turned into a blob monster, since there's that portrait.

It also explains WHY current Garon kept wanting to kill Kamui even though Garon took him/her in as his child.

It's unreasonable to try and kill a child you took in after keeping them caged up. (which was fake garon's doing since he didn't want Kamui getting out even if real one wanted to.)

Hoshido Route Garon is the fake one too, because when you think about it, if Real Garon was dead in Nohr, then he is in Hoshido as well.

Twist. Twist everywhere.

#blame hydra

which portrait do you refer to? O_O

Well, that sure doesn't make sense to me, why would you even adopt a child and take care of them and then want to kill them in the end X"D

It will be something else if Garon had something in mind to make use of Kamui and then realizing that Kamui can't fulfill his desire.

I won't be linking the portrait here, however, it is somewhere.

It's not pleasant to look at so I don't recommend looking for it.

I'm surprised it's not banned in China because of their law.

Well, screw it, I'll put it here, but be warned.

[spoiler=Turn back]

[spoiler=Close this while you still can]

[spoiler=You will regret it.]

[spoiler=So be it.]

zDTXe59.png

Edited by Fateborn

I won't be linking the portrait here, however, it is somewhere.

It's not pleasant to look at so I don't recommend looking for it.

I'm surprised it's not banned in China because of their law.

Is it a gory portrait or what... since you said it's unpleasant to look at? O_O

I edited my last post, go look if you want.

You're warned.

EMMERGERDD---

I mean--- now I understand why it's called Garon pudding. What the hell is he O_O

EMMERGERDD---

I mean--- now I understand why it's called Garon pudding. What the hell is he O_O

This Garon is a servant of a dragon known as Hydra. That name is around, so I'm sure you know it.

Hydra is using Nohr for his gain. But the question remain, what is he doing?

This also explains why Mikoto died :(

(Since you know... Hoshido is the last country he needed to corrupt. Too bad he got foiled there.)

Anything more is lot of spoiler that you can find in hype thread.

I'm just guessing, but from the character order, Draj and Nacht might be removed characters.

Where Draj's character data should be, you've got Fuuga's instead. Haven't checked where Nacht is.

Plus Asyura already fills the Adventurer role.

From his appearance and description, Nacht would have been the Lancer (aka Soldier) you got in Nohr, but he was probably replaced by Mozume. Plus Lancer can't learn any skills, so it's unlikely it's a playable class.

I think Nacht is a revenant knight. He has the same boob strap and elbow spikes that Camilla has.

I'm not the only one considering this...am I?

That Saizou and kaze could be Cain/Abel archetypes?

Don't worry your not.I also think this.

If we are blaming Hydra for the events of this game, then shouldn't we send in the Avengers to help Kamui?

I have been waiting for someone to make this joke. Here, have an internet for today.

I hate to ask this when it's probably being discussed in above spoilers, but did anyone find out more about Draj? I say that because even though I've already spoiled the characters for myself, I'm still trying to avoid some spoilers. I'm picking and choosing, basically. If she's playable or in the game in some form, but what you have to say requires a spoiler tag, I'll read it as long as it's directed towards me.

She has such a cool design and a very rare design as well. It's very rare to see fat or chubby women have any stage presence in anime-style media.

I hate to ask this when it's probably being discussed in above spoilers, but did anyone find out more about Draj? I say that because even though I've already spoiled the characters for myself, I'm still trying to avoid some spoilers. I'm picking and choosing, basically. If she's playable or in the game in some form, but what you have to say requires a spoiler tag, I'll read it as long as it's directed towards me.

She has such a cool design and a very rare design as well. It's very rare to see fat or chubby women have any stage presence in anime-style media.

Lushiris posted the answer a few posts above yours.

What about Lala? There's no information about her in the OP, but I saw her talking with Corrin and Azura before Azura's dancing scene in the Hoshido route. Is she a playable character, or just an NPC?

Draj is

An enemy unit during Midoriko's (Suzukaze's kid) paralogue. (Sorry for the low quality screenshots)

http://i.imgur.com/zOAjHNj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PdfmXr2.jpg

Thanks for finding her!

Too bad such an awesome looking character only appears in one paralogue though...

What about Lala? There's no information about her in the OP, but I saw her talking with Corrin and Azura before Azura's dancing scene in the Hoshido route. Is she a playable character, or just an NPC?

This is the first I've heard her being seen anywhere at all o_O I was already thinking she was unused character or something...

So, they kinda recycled the whole Vigarde arc from FE8? Huh.

Edited by The Obsidian